Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL JASEP REPAYMENT THREAD- NO TROLLING PLEASE***

Load Metric

***OFFICIAL JASEP REPAYMENT THREAD- NO TROLLING PLEASE***

Lets let this thread serve as the official Jasep repayment thread. As kindly asked, no trolling. Please leave the name calling and opinions in the other thread.

Lets keep this thread as clean as possible so it's transparent to everyone and can be easily read.

I realize this is a daunting task but everyone that is owed money, please post the exact amounts and what it was for i.e. bap, 22q donation, poker room donation, etc

We will need to do some recon work to find amounts owed via the bap, poker room donations and direct donations to Jaseps paypal account by users that we can't locate or are anonymous.

My suggestion in the other thread was monies we can't return to the rightful party be donated to a non profit charity (we can set up a poll and hell we'll even let Druff get the tax credit since he is helping to do this)

I suggested we nominate a trustee to distribute the monies to the parties in the order they seem fit as well as a 3 party committee.

Druff can send the monies to the trustee when he receives it and the trustee and post in this thread a transparent accounting of the dispersed funds.

Crowe, China, Srsly, Simpdog, China, Abrown, Beer&Poker, just to name a few are all posters I tend to think the community would be comfortable handling this task.

Thoughts, comments and suggestions appreciated.

Also, again guys please be respectful and let this thread serve its main purpose.

Zod

Comments

4BET: Go back and hide, You were Jasep's bitch no need to jump in the center of this now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Lets let this thread serve as the official Jasep repayment thread. As kindly asked, no trolling. Please leave the name calling and opinions in the other thread.

Lets keep this thread as clean as possible so it's transparent to everyone and can be easily read.

I realize this is a daunting task but everyone that is owed money, please post the exact amounts and what it was for i.e. bap, 22q donation, poker room donation, etc

We will need to do some recon work to find amounts owed via the bap, poker room donations and direct donations to Jaseps paypal account by users that we can't locate or are anonymous.

My suggestion in the other thread was monies we can't return to the rightful party be donated to a non profit charity (we can set up a poll and hell we'll even let Druff get the tax credit since he is helping to do this)

I suggested we nominate a trustee to distribute the monies to the parties in the order they seem fit as well as a 3 party committee.

Druff can send the monies to the trustee when he receives it and the trustee and post in this thread a transparent accounting of the dispersed funds.

Crowe, China, Srsly, Simpdog, China, Abrown, Beer&Poker, just to name a few are all posters I tend to think the community would be comfortable handling this task.

Also, again guys please be respectful and let this thread serve its main purpose.

Zod
    I think there is a list of people he owes in the big thread. I also think the best way to do payouts if he pays anything is to break down what is owed to whom by %

As an example lets say he owed 10k total to people and simpdog was owed 7k and then 3 guys were owed 1k each.

he sends 1k , then simpdog takes 70 % and the other guys take 10 % 10 % and 10 % or whatever are the correct %s of the total debt.

But this is just my opinion, it doesnt have to go this route but it would be the easiest and the fairest and druff could just fire off payments when he gets the money

Comments

BHS: GOOD

Load Metric
    $100 BAP

Comments

BHS: GREAT

Load Metric
    $100 22q Poker Room deposit. Feel free to send me to the back of the line to get paid.

Comments

jacosta24: Suck a dick faggot

Load Metric
    $200- $100 for bap money I was unable to get from paypal / $100 bet that he escrowed. I am willing to be one of the last ones paid as the money doesn't mean much to me, so no rush.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After what happened I think if Druff is able to do it all money should be going to him and stay with him always then discussion about when and where it should be dispersed can be discussed.

A log thread of date and payment amount should be done so perhaps Druff can have a post and edit in each payment as it comes in so the people know the progression of things as they go on.

I'm pretty sure Druff would be willing to escrow money to the appropriate people who should get paid back in the proper order just to be sure things are done properly. It's Druff's site and he would probably not want any worry that things aren't done as properly as possible so I think he would prefer to do it.

The first payment of $250 really isn't going to do much and people will bitch why so and so got paid before they did so unless people are paid back in tiny shares each month maybe Druff should hold on to the money until $1k is in the refunds pool sending quarterly payments to people after Jasep sends in the $400 each month that claims he will then Druff can send them out to where they should go accordingly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Zod
    I think there is a list of people he owes in the big thread. I also think the best way to do payouts if he pays anything is to break down what is owed to whom by %

As an example lets say he owed 10k total to people and simpdog was owed 7k and then 3 guys were owed 1k each.

he sends 1k , then simpdog takes 70 % and the other guys take 10 % 10 % and 10 % or whatever are the correct %s of the total debt.

But this is just my opinion, it doesnt have to go this route but it would be the easiest and the fairest and druff could just fire off payments when he gets the money

If the majority agree's this is the most efficient way to do this, then I am all for it.

They're a number of people that have already kindly offered to let others be paid before they receive any monies.

I dont want to put the onus on Druff to decide who should be paid and how much. That isn't fair to him nor his responsibility.

I think Crowe would be an excellent choice (if he is willing to do so). He has more than proven himself to this community, he is trustworthy and I believe fair.

So if I am not mistaken, druff was sent $250. In a couple of days after the list of debts is compiled in this thread Crowe (or another trustee if Crowe declines) can determine who to start paying and how much.

Also, I realize times can be tough. Circumstances change. If there members of the community that donated to the bap or 22q that are in dire needs of the money asap, please post that as well because as I mentioned many already that are owed have stated they are fine with letting others getting paid first.

If someone can find the master list that I think bellybuster compiled with the amounts donated from the poker room and other info that would help and paste that in this thread, much appreciated.

ZoD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    After what happened I think if Druff is able to do it all money should be going to him and stay with him always then discussion about when and where it should be dispersed can be discussed.

A log thread of date and payment amount should be done so perhaps Druff can have a post and edit in each payment as it comes in so the people know the progression of things as they go on.

I'm pretty sure Druff would be willing to escrow money to the appropriate people who should get paid back in the proper order just to be sure things are done properly. It's Druff's site and he would probably not want any worry that things aren't done as properly as possible so I think he would prefer to do it.

The first payment of $250 really isn't going to do much and people will bitch why so and so got paid before they did so unless people are paid back in tiny shares each month maybe Druff should hold on to the money until $1k is in the refunds pool sending quarterly payments to people after Jasep sends in the $400 each month that claims he will then Druff can send them out to where they should go accordingly.

Thats kind of my point. It shouldn't be on Druff to decide who should be paid and in what order, how much etc.

Agreed it may just as well be easier to let Druff hold the money and have the trustee/committee inform him where to send it.

How about 3 guys (I nominated a bunch in the OP) agree to handle disbursements and we'll go from there?

I think we have an idea already of the users that are fine waiting. So lets just start paying the smaller debts and the debts to users who need the money to begin.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    $150, back of the line for me. If ever collected I'll donate it to a freeroll.

Comments

BUBBLES: put my $20ish in a freeroll

Load Metric
    There's a list on who he owes money to in the scam thread I believe.

All the money that was to go to 22Q should still go to an agreed upon charity IMO.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thats kind of my point. It shouldn't be on Druff to decide who should be paid and in what order, how much etc.

Agreed it may just as well be easier to let Druff hold the money and have the trustee/committee inform him where to send it.

How about 3 guys (I nominated a bunch in the OP) agree to handle disbursements and we'll go from there?

I think we have an idea already of the users that are fine waiting. So lets just start paying the smaller debts and the debts to users who need the money to begin.
    Sounds good! A few trustees who keep the log updated and then let Druff know where to send the money based on an agreed upon plan/priority order or payback should work fine.

Once the people figure the plan of payback out it should be really easy to do and update.

All those who say they are willing to donate it back to a freeroll or something else can be put at the back of the line for the moment for others who might need it more then I'd say payments go to them accordingly.

For those owed money:

If you are willing to wait longer for it then please post in here so we know.

Don't feel bad if you want to start being refunded as quickly as possible even though it will take a while obviously on the payment plan. This will help in prioritizing the order the money is returned.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    $50 for BAP...

i like china's idea...

put me to the back of the line as well...if i get anything back it will be found money and i'll donate some to a freeroll and some to other shenanigans...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Projekt Sep investors: $5200
    22Q: $2550
    Brandon: $900
    Mark: $550
    Pikachar: $3000 (not including projekt sep money)

I am done here for now, my actions will be what makes the determination of how I am viewed.
    Here is a partial list. Not sure what project sep investors are owed but keep posting them.

Also I can wait to take payment on mine as well. If anyone needs the money then I am also fine with them being paid first but let's make this clear to John that this does not mean that the people who are saying they will wait means he should blow us off at some point.

All of this money needs to and should be fully repaid on a consistent basis with consistent communication

Load Metric
    $125 for poker room i believe.

i like found money.

i'll take mine first since nobody else wants theirs.

No trolling but with all due respect everyone knows he isn't paying so whats the point of this thread?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

i like found money.

i'll take mine first since nobody else wants theirs.
    I'm kind of in the same boat as you with this. THis is kind of why I was saying it would be best to divi up % of cash paid to % of cash owed to people. It will be small amounts but it is still something.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm kind of in the same boat as you with this. THis is kind of why I was saying it would be best to divi up % of cash paid to % of cash owed to people. It will be small amounts but it is still something.
    If I were Druff, I wouldn't want to be making dozens of transfers for $3.72 every month. Not just out of laziness, but because PayPal loves to flag unusual activity and fuck with your account.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    If I were Druff, I wouldn't want to be making dozens of transfers for $3.72 every month. Not just out of laziness, but because PayPal loves to flag unusual activity and fuck with your account.
    good point

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Strong point.

If Pooh wants his money first, pay him first. I'm fine with chipping away at amounts.

Whomever says "put me at the back" (like I said), it's on me if he doesn't pay 2-3 mths down the road.

Load Metric
    How about druff just hangs on to the money until he has a grand or so, then he splits that between, say, the three biggest debts. Do that until they have at least half their money back, then do it by percentage to debtor, within reason. Druff gets money every month/2 weeks/whatever, but he doesn't have to send it out until he has an amount worth sending. Or something.

Load Metric
    No offense meant by this, but I think you guys are spinning your wheels a bit here considering the most likely outcome is $250 is all that there will be to split up.

I'd suggest what Crowe just said... Let him show some signs of actually paying this off before making plans for how the cash is disbursed. Once you see 2-3 payments, then you can assume this might actually happen. Until then, don't waste your energy.

Thread Information