Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: i feel like i should get a drone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the thing about AI/ML is that its so democratized that palantir doesnt necessarily have any actual edge beyond its rolodex.

when you consider that anyone with a credit card can deploy A100's to train with, things boil down to 'well whose got the deepest talent roster' and so far ive not seen anything out of the palantir offerings indicating they are in the top 1000 on that list.

care to offer us simps your top plays in the space ??

Load Metric
    the thing about AI/ML is that its so democratized that palantir doesnt necessarily have any actual edge beyond its rolodex.

when you consider that anyone with a credit card can deploy A100's to train with, things boil down to 'well whose got the deepest talent roster' and so far ive not seen anything out of the palantir offerings indicating they are in the top 1000 on that list.
    killbots will be like bullets. Gov bullets hella expensive but still a commodity.

Be interesting to read a gov bid spec for drones or better yet AI drones. Clearances. Mil Spec. I’m sure I’d be surprised.

Please freestyle for us here Sonatine

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: 8” floppy disks

country978: yup i think 60 mins did something on this years ago. floppy discs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

care to offer us simps your top plays in the space ??

honestly i dont think any of the real players in the space are public.

if you want exposure, invest in the guys selling the shovels, not the guys sifting dirt for gold; nvda $1200+ by 2026.

or better still find people looking to create their own ML-centric chips but who arent in taiwan and who can afford the machines that vaporize tiny dots of metal in mid-air to fabricate the wafers.

which is a list approximately 0 entries long at the moment but should be google alert'd regardless because intel and amd dont seem to have whatever it takes to come with a shiny fresh threat to nvda's marketshare.

Comments

Tellafriend: deep, ty

country978:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information