Thread: Bet THE HOUSE ON PACQUIAO

Load Metric

Bet THE HOUSE ON PACQUIAO

Admittedly a bit dated, but I think PacMan will be in this sort of shape and mood come May 2.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Admittedly a bit dated, but I think PacMan will be in this sort of shape and mood come May 2.

Already be the farm, but if you say so........

Load Metric
    As many people know on this site, I am a huge Pac fan and have been so for many years, long before 2008, and would like nothing more than to see Pac beat the shit out of Mayweather.

IMO, Pac is a much different fighter than what he was in 2008, or even 2011 for that matter. Maybe he was juicing or doing EPO back then, maybe not, but the fact is he has lost power and speed over the last 5 years. His balance is better now than it was then, and he is able to come in at even more angles now than ever, but the loss of power and not being able to KO anyone, even a pitter patter scrub like Chris Algieri, is concerning.

One thing I am sure of, he will not win a decision over Floyd.

My prediction for this fight is about an 80% chance we see a pretty typical boring fight with a decision for Floyd, or a 20% chance Pac scores a KO. Those are the only two likely outcomes I see here. I do not think Floyd will KO Pac, unless he makes an incredible mistake like he did against Marquez. I'm sure Roach is training the shit out of him for that not to happen though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I was going to give a more thorough response but this kinda says it all.

This fight would have meant a lot about 4 years ago.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    As many people know on this site, I am a huge Pac fan and have been so for many years, long before 2008, and would like nothing more than to see Pac beat the shit out of Mayweather.

IMO, Pac is a much different fighter than what he was in 2008, or even 2011 for that matter. Maybe he was juicing or doing EPO back then, maybe not, but the fact is he has lost power and speed over the last 5 years. His balance is better now than it was then, and he is able to come in at even more angles now than ever, but the loss of power and not being able to KO anyone, even a pitter patter scrub like Chris Algieri, is concerning.

My prediction for this fight is about an 80% chance we see a pretty typical boring fight with a decision for Floyd, or a 20% chance Pac scores a KO. Those are the only two likely outcomes I see here. I do not think Floyd will KO Pac, unless he makes an incredible mistake like he did against Marquez. I'm sure Roach is training the shit out of him for that not to happen though.
    Agreed, it will be almost impossible for Pacquiao to win a decision against Mayweather.
    However, when Mayweather fought Maidana he decided not to box but to turn the fight into a brawl.
    Which is why people believe that Maidana won the 1st fight. For the re-match against Maidana, Mayweather decided to box and won very easily.
    Will Mayweather make the same mistake against Pacquiao?

Will Pacquiao's corner lie to him and tell him he is winning the fight in the 10th round when the judges have Mayweather winning the fight (8 rounds to 2)?

Pacquiao will probably have to K.O. Mayweather to win, but will he fight like that?

Hopefully, Pacquiao will knockout Mayweather, then Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne.

Load Metric
    I legit think Pacquiao will win a DECISION.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: solid analysis

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You also think painting nurseries with lead paint is a good idea.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Agreed, it will be almost impossible for Pacquiao to win a decision against Mayweather.
    However, when Mayweather fought Maidana he decided not to box but to turn the fight into a brawl.
    Which is why people believe that Maidana won the 1st fight. For the re-match against Maidana, Mayweather decided to box and won very easily.
    Will Mayweather make the same mistake against Pacquiao?

Will Pacquiao's corner lie to him and tell him he is winning the fight in the 10th round when the judges have Mayweather winning the fight (8 rounds to 2)?

Pacquiao will probably have to K.O. Mayweather to win, but will he fight like that?

Hopefully, Pacquiao will knockout Mayweather, then Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne.

Damn, how long is his fucking reach?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Justin bieber by decision

Load Metric

I doubt a fair one. But given the hundred of millions generated by a rematch, not out of the question. It would be hard for him to legitimately outpoint Floyd.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think the outcome of this fight hinges on who can get in the best cycle of P.E.D.s.

Anyone know the drug testing protocols?

Floyd was hanging with 50 when 50 looked all juiced.
    Is Floyd clean? I seriously doubt it but he might be.

Pac's a juicer no doubt.

I'm not buying int the Mayweather Pac hype, 90% chance it goes to a decision with both fighters going for points not KO's, yawn...

I'm 100 times more pumped for Conor v Aldo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I think the outcome of this fight hinges on who can get in the best cycle of P.E.D.s.

Anyone know the drug testing protocols?

Floyd was hanging with 50 when 50 looked all juiced.
    Is Floyd clean? I seriously doubt it but he might be.

Pac's a juicer no doubt.

I'm not buying int the Mayweather Pac hype, 90% chance it goes to a decision with both fighters going for points not KO's, yawn...

I'm 100 times more pumped for Conor v Aldo

Name:  sheep.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  59.9 KB

Thread Information