Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: thread for computer and cgi people.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

thread for computer and cgi people.

Can you watch this all the way through and still feel that there were planes. My brain always dismissed the no plane people but after this explain to me how there even could have been planes.

Load Metric
    Come at me Laffy Taffy.

Load Metric
    What I need from you is to get OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND TAKE A WALK. I mean COME ON. Hate the government all you want but if you have a brain dumb enough to even suggest that there weren't planes that day it's time to take a step back and take a LONG reality check.

Load Metric
    so many angles of the same planes taken from random people that all have it coming from the exact same angles.

Next.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    so many angles of the same planes taken from random people that all have it coming from the exact same angles.

Next.

That's explained in the video that you obviously didn't watch.

Fact remains no live shots of a plane directly hitting either tower.

It took 3 or 4 hours before anything like that came out.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Typical fare from a Billingstonian.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

EDIT: Manitoba's finest ladies and gentleman. Forgot beer stores were shut down in North Dakota on Sundays back then.

Most fun in my life was legally drinking in little brandon manitoba when I was 18. They had a full blown club scene.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-08-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm only 3 minutes in, and already rolling my eyes as he demonstrates extremely basic After Effects techniques and acts like they're high tech wizardry.

Is that the whole point of the video? "It's totally possible to make fake things look real with a computer"? Nobody disagrees with that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Word on the street is that James Cameron was the man hired for the job.

He helped found Digital Domain in 1993 which is still one of the leading CGI houses today: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Domain

One of the tools that they created in the mid 90's was called 'Nuke', a digital compositing tool used to compile various imagery together in a scripted animation. They first used it in films such as True Lies, Apollo 13, Armageddon, and Titanic (another hoax) - which seemed to have been their big test run for 9/11. As with most military technology that doesn't get released to the general public until years later, it was the same with this software as it was only released publicly in late 2002.

If you check James Cameron's timeline of work you can see that their was a gap for several years between Titanic until after 9/11: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000116/

Apparently he's on record saying that he was the last man in the Western Hemisphere to find out about 9/11, here's a scene where Cameron is informed of the attacks as he was doing some Titanic expedition at the time (note the alleged 1500 deaths on Titanic & 3000 on 9/11). It looks like a reenacted scene, smells fishy and seems to deflect from his involvement in the process.

He goes on to say this:
    For a while, I thought: Why are we diving into history while new parts are made, while the very ground we are standing on is shaking? But, some days later, I realized that (the film) "Titanic" gave us help in interpreting the new disaster, in exploring the feelings of loss and anger. Why do people watch "Titanic"? It's partly because they can cry. Loss is a part of our life; it's about love and death and about death partly defining love. And these are things we all have to cope with.
    Standard spin that gives an insight to the mind of an elite filmmaker who understands the emotional strata of the mass public and how they relate to the powerful medium of TV imagery/story lines.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: wow
    Last edited by RegGaymer; 04-08-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I'm only 3 minutes in, and already rolling my eyes as he demonstrates extremely basic After Effects techniques and acts like they're high tech wizardry.

I'm gonna need some cliffs on the rest of the video, because if the entire point is "it's totally possible to make fake things look real with a computer", I'd rather just go watch some Andrew Kramer tutorials.

If you don't want to watch it dont watch it. If you watch it all the way through I really doubt you will think there were planes. It's barely longer than an episode of fresh off the boat. You can handle it.

Comments

SrslySirius: caught my snarky edit, gj

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Can you watch this all the way through .
    made it through 47 secs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, Ace Baker is a shill and is part of the 9/11 disinfo campaign. He's a hired gun along with other clowns such as Jim Fetzer and Judy Wood.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Okay LOL at 4:00 when he talks about how compositing is impossible without chroma keying, and that pulling a key is impossible without a bright background.

Nobody tell him that rotoscoping is a thing.

I might give this a chance later, but I'm very skeptical that it's worth anyone's time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

EDIT: Manitoba's finest ladies and gentleman. Forgot beer stores were shut down in North Dakota on Sundays back then.

Most fun in my life was legally drinking in little brandon manitoba when I was 18. They had a full blown club scene.
    We actually departed from the Estevan area so it's possible we crossed states lines on top of the smuggling and cattle rustlin.

True story, I'm in the liquor store(government run) today and the guy in front of me says, "so I see you guys are opening on Sundays now." What the fuck, I thought to myself, you mean my pilgrimages to Plentywood are over? He then adds that there are new hours throughout the week.
    This shitbox store actually closed at 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.

Load Metric

We actually departed from the Estevan area so it's possible we crossed states lines on top of the smuggling and cattle rustlin.

True story, I'm in the liquor store(government run) today and the guy in front of me says, "so I see you guys are opening on Sundays now." What the fuck, I thought to myself, you mean my pilgrimages to Plentywood are over? He then adds that there are new hours throughout the week.
    This shitbox store actually closed at 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.

You thought that to yourself as a joke because you are now in B.C. right?

Also Americans call them liquor stores. I thought all good Canadians worth their weight in ketchup chips and exotic chocolate referred to them as beer stores.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Can you watch this all the way through and still feel that there were planes. My brain always dismissed the no plane people but after this explain to me how there even could have been planes.
    I believe there has to have been a plane/drone/missile painted like a plane. I knew many people who were there that day and their windows rattled hard as the second plane? came in. Some said they saw the plane.

I am reading Flash Boys by Michael Lewis right know and a couple of the traders talk about their experience that day. Page 161-162

"Before the stock market opened he heard a bump, which sounded as if it had come from upstairs. "What we thought is hat it was guys moving heavy equipment," he said. "Five minutes later it's snowing office memos." He said his colleagues went to the window and heard the news on the office TV about the plane hitting one of the towers. "I thought it was an attack right away," he said, and so he was less shocked than his colleagues about what happened next. They had a direct view of the Twin Towers, across the Trinity Church graveyard, over the top of the American Stock Exchange. The second plane hit. "I felt heat on my face through the window. You open the barbeque and your face feels like it pulls back--that feeling." He said."

First-Responder Eyewitnesses to the Planes that Hit the WTC on 9/11
    "EMT SEAN CUNNIFFE
    The second plane came in. It was the biggest noise I ever heard in my life.
    Q. Did you see the plane?
    A. Yeah. We saw it, we heard it, we felt the heat from it, the debris. We ducked under a truck...'

BATTALION CHIEF THOMAS VALLEBUONA (FDNY)
    "So from there we went down to the quarters of Marine 9, and we were watching across the bay. We could see the fire in the North Tower, when the next plane that was going to hit the South Tower flew over our heads".
    http://debunkingnoplanes.blogspot.co...of-planes.html

Pics second plane:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...s/impacts.html
    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...s/impacts.html

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: I want to play at your table. you would get everyone straddeling.

Sanlmar: Michael Lewis rep

Load Metric
    Eye witnesses also heard bombs going off prior to the first Plane and saw a Ted cruz missile.

Watch the fucking video then respond PLEASE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Okay LOL at 4:00 when he talks about how compositing is impossible without chroma keying, and that pulling a key is impossible without a bright background.

Nobody tell him that rotoscoping is a thing.

I might give this a chance later, but I'm very skeptical that it's worth anyone's time.
    What minute in does it show a perfect nose of a plane for a split second that had supposedly blasted through steel girders. The fronts of these planes are playdough.

Load Metric
    My overwhelming 9/11 theory is that the holes were pit into the story for specific reasons. It's almost to the divide and conquer stage but after that passes and most stuff is realized it is gonna be epic. Epic in a horrible USA comes crumbling down kinda way. I just thought thsee cgi holes were more of the same. They could have done all of this with zero holes... had they wanted to.

Thread Information