Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Druff perma banned Tyde

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I barely post here more than a few times a week anyway, other than your random nights when I'm on a bender

Todd just doesn't like getting his shit packed in, and reacts like the bitch he is trying to posture as some 'overlord' laying down the law in his sorry ass little cyber kingdom of creeps and trolls so he feels important

he can impose his retarded 5 post a day limit on me anytime he wants. I have zero problems with that or any objections whatsoever

I could give a flying fuck

God what a huge geek

I don't want to get in the middle of this decade plus feud BUT I would like to respectfully state my opinion.

I agree with Todd that it isn't too much to ask that he doesn't get attacked in every single thread he posts (not saying you're doing this, as I only read a handful of threads a week that seem interesting)

BUT

At the same time, I have noticed in all fairness to you, that no matter what thread you start (Van Halen vs ACDC, beautiful day in baja, the joy of fresca and a peach floater etc) that the resident idiot plumber Tony, Seth, bottomset WILL ALWAYS AND EVERYTIME post in said thread and troll you.

So, druff owns this site. He works hard to put on a quality radio show. He doesn't make money of this site. He deserves to start whatever thread he would like and not be trolled. I think he even told you to just start a druff bashing containment thread.

Marty, you definitely bring the hits. I've come to accept that. The forum is def slower and not as exciting when you aren't posting for better or worse. No one can argue that.

In the ironic twist, you both need each other.

You make druff's site better. Druff gives you a platform to share your stories with people you have known for 10+ years in some cases.

Pretty simple. Marty don't troll Todd in his threads for the sake of trolling.

Todd, Marty should be afforded the same respect. I don't keep on top of things here but just by reading a few of Tyde's stories, it seems the plumber is in every one offering the same dribble, repetitive nonsense over and over.

Zod

Comments

tyde: HOF post

Banned
    Load Metric
    been on a bender and just partying for the last 3 weeks or so

but vacation time is over and I plan on getting back into the grind

so much value with the low/mid stakes Guarantees and the smaller rebuys

2015 is off to a great start, and I plan on dropping the hammer even harder and getting even more serious and dedicated to my game

Trust me, poker is FAR from dead.

There are a ton of shit players and retard Canadians and Russians etc. Especially with the huge low stakes Guarantees like the Bigger 8.80 and the Bigger 11 (65K) and all the massive fields on Sundays.

love the international competition

Stars is GOD

/thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So much for that "sweet ride" you were raving about.

Another spectacular money decision brought to you by TydeFinancial ™

Maybe you should have voted for fixing the back window of that other piece of shit you had...even get that Mexican paint job!

Comments

tyde: another dogshit troll post from the resident imbecile

OSA: i like it... i like it alot

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Suck it up buttercup. Wow, what a bitch you are that you can dish out 10x as much but you whine like a little baby when someone sends a little your way.

Uncle must have really done a job on you

Comments

tyde: hopefully im not out of red rep for the day

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

actually it IS a pretty sweet ride

Name:  jeep.JPG
Views: 912
Size:  109.4 KB

enjoy your Ford Taurus with your fat wife in Buttfuck, Suburbia you boring jagoff

Comments

Sanlmar: Mex pic rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oh and for the record Tyde, in the last report, my rep quotient was the highest of any poster on this site.

Now, you have never seen me bring it up or yap or gloat about it...until now, its normally nothing to brag about, but apparently you think im the "worst poster on this site" and "contribute nothing", so i thought id share that with you

Comments

1marley1: rep quotient, fucking nerd

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh and for the record Tyde, in the last report, my rep quotient was the highest of any poster on this site.

Now, you have never seen me bring it up or yap about it...until now, because apparently you think im the "worst poster on this site"

dude you're a complete ignoramus and always have been

just shut it down you boring, brain dead , single digit IQ redneck fuck

talk about hijacking a thread

Jesus Christ

Load Metric

So this deep in the Mexican adventure, how does the drivers license, vehicle plates, registration thing work?

Still using old US plates on new vehicle? Doesn't the US insurance meter keep spinning until you turn in plates?

Just gathering some mental notes and keeping my go-bag ready.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Now, you have never seen me bring it up or yap about it...until now, because apparently you think im the "worst poster on this site"

dude you're a complete ignoramus and always have been

just shut it down you boring, brain dead , single digit IQ redneck fuck

talk about hijacking a thread

Jesus Christ

LOL Tell me, what exactly am i hijacking here? a debate on how much of a loser you are?

Comments

tyde: BRAIN DEAD FOLKS

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

So this deep in the Mexican adventure, how does the drivers license, vehicle plates, registration thing work?

Still using old US plates on new vehicle? Doesn't the US insurance meter keep spinning until you turn in plates?

Just gathering some mental notes and keeping my go-bag ready.

It has current tags in California...registered until December of 2015

I live in Baja which has lots of cars rolling around with California plates

it gets more complicated if you want to cross into mainland Mexico...you need to register in Mexico if you cross east

I bought full coverage including theft protection up to $5000.00 for a grand total of $228.00 for 12 months here in Baja

Comments

Sanlmar: Baja or whatever you call it not considered real mexico

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nope, no tilting here folks. Tyde totally doesn't care about what we say.

Name:  tyde 2.png
Views: 463
Size:  27.7 KB

Comments

1marley1: seriously

Load Metric
    With all due respect, buying a 25 year old vehicle as your daily driver will always turn out to be a

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

2015 is off to a great start, and I plan on dropping the hammer even harder and getting even more serious and dedicated to my game

There are a ton of shit players and retard Canadians and Russians etc. Especially with the huge low stakes Guarantees like the Bigger 8.80 and the Bigger 11 (65K) and all the massive fields on Sundays.

Stars is GOD

/thread
    There is value out there still, but you're going to struggle making a living when your volume and ABI is so poor. Playing 10 mtts a day with a $10 ABI is not good enough, you basically hit jackpot with your previous heater and variance will no doubt bite you in the ass for a while - esp when you're not getting in 50+ games a day to realize your ev quicker.

And btw, Canadians, Russians, and Germans are some of the best players on stars.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

Stars is GOD

/thread
    There is value out there still, but you're going to struggle making a living when your volume and ABI is so poor. Playing 10 mtts a day with a $10 ABI is not good enough, you basically hit jackpot with your previous heater and variance will no doubt bite you in the ass for a while - esp when you're not getting in 50+ games a day to realize your ev quicker.

And btw, Canadians, Russians, and Germans are some of the best players on stars.

So, it depends on what we're talking about.

PokerTableRatings.com used to show how the countries ranked at Poker "in the aggreate", which you can still sort of view from Oct 2014 at webarchive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/201410081.../top-countries

Here is the bottom of the list of aggregate money lost by Country for "All Time" on Pokerstars/Full Tilt only:

Name:  bottom of list.png
Views: 337
Size:  41.7 KB

It's probably best to look at the $/100 in negative-profit figure. Here's how those countries Tyde mentions (with the US thrown in for good measure) rank using $/100:

Russia -1.45
    Germany-5.49
    USA -8.03
    Canada -10.52

Overall those players from the above countries lost money overall for the period that PokerTableRatings tracked these two major sites and numbers like $5 to $10 per $/100

Of course, it's probably safe to say that some of the BEST players also reside in these countries....but when you add in all the donkeys at lower stakes, where Tyde is playing, he's correct here. The Danes, French, Swiss Belgians and Australians had even poorer numbers for $/100...safe to say that the more western, the more donkey in the aggregate.
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 04-08-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah of course, the bigger the population the more good and bad players. It's like pre black Friday the Americans were regarded as the best players, but the games were so good because the masses of American fish. Times have changed now though and Americans have fallen way behind since it's only really the ones who relocated that have been able to keep up with the online standard of play.

Pocketfives might be a better indicator of how countries fare in the mtt scene:

http://www.pocketfives.com/country-rankings/

As you can see Canada is top of the pile, followed closely by the UK and Sweden.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My general feeling regarding trolling is this:

First off, while I am fine with people criticizing/insulting me on PFA, I don't want this to be a place where dedicated trolls follow me around and attack me on every thread I start. So those are the only people I ban/restrict, while everyone else is free to speak their minds about me, whether good or bad.

Regarding other people being trolled, I try to assess the situation.

If the "victim" of trolling is a frequent troll himself, then I don't do anything about it. You can't routinely attack/bash people, and then cry foul when others do it to you. Same with people who routinely post outrageous viewpoints either to get attention or to use this forum as their soapbox. I allow them to do so, but they can't complain when this leads to people trolling them.

Marty is one of this site's bigger trolls. He rips into many people here unprovoked, myself included. There are indeed people who also troll Marty unprovoked, such as bottomset. However, I can't ask these people to stop bugging Marty, because it wouldn't be fair to them, as Marty does the exact same thing to so many others.

Marty has always had an inflated sense of worth on these forums. That's why he actually demanded (and received, I believe) money to post on NWP shortly after it was bought by Pokernews. There is no doubt that there is a contingent of people here who enjoy most of Marty's antics. The forum is also more active when Marty is posting, as it brings out both his fans and his trolls. At the same time, I don't make money on PFA, and Marty's antics don't bring new users to the site. Therefore, I don't gain anything from his presence here -- not money, not new traffic, and not reputation or notoriety in poker.

As Marty himself can attest to, running a forum is a pain in the ass. I honestly don't run PFA as any sort of ego boost or power trip. I run it for the dual reason of keeping this original NWP community together (plus anyone else who found us along the way), as well as having a place to post about things I want to share with the public, whether it's scams in poker or other topics I care about.

To be honest, and I swear this is true, I don't even look at PFA's traffic anymore. I don't really care. Barring some fluke such as me final tabling the Main Event, the site you see now is all PFA is ever going to be. If it becomes a failsite/ghost town, I will shut it down and move on. I enjoy PFA and hope it lives a long time, but I have other more important things in my life, and do just as well without it. My life was just fine for the 6 months I was off all forums after I left DD.

Bottom line is that Marty is welcome to post here, but I don't need him to post here. If he wants to take his ball and go home in order to show me up or "prove" he doesn't need this place, he knows where the door is.

Load Metric
    How to clean meth or coke quickly was brilliant work. 4D spends every waking hour trying to repeat this.

Please tell us the history of this gem, Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My general feeling regarding trolling is this:

First off, while I am fine with people criticizing/insulting me on PFA, I don't want this to be a place where dedicated trolls follow me around and attack me on every thread I start. So those are the only people I ban/restrict, while everyone else is free to speak their minds about me, whether good or bad.

Regarding other people being trolled, I try to assess the situation.

If the "victim" of trolling is a frequent troll himself, then I don't do anything about it. You can't routinely attack/bash people, and then cry foul when others do it to you. Same with people who routinely post outrageous viewpoints either to get attention or to use this forum as their soapbox. I allow them to do so, but they can't complain when this leads to people trolling them.

Marty is one of this site's bigger trolls. He rips into many people here unprovoked, myself included. There are indeed people who also troll Marty unprovoked, such as bottomset. However, I can't ask these people to stop bugging Marty, because it wouldn't be fair to them, as Marty does the exact same thing to so many others.

Marty has always had an inflated sense of worth on these forums. That's why he actually demanded (and received, I believe) money to post on NWP shortly after it was bought by Pokernews. There is no doubt that there is a contingent of people here who enjoy most of Marty's antics. The forum is also more active when Marty is posting, as it brings out both his fans and his trolls. At the same time, I don't make money on PFA, and Marty's antics don't bring new users to the site. Therefore, I don't gain anything from his presence here -- not money, not new traffic, and not reputation or notoriety in poker.

As Marty himself can attest to, running a forum is a pain in the ass. I honestly don't run PFA as any sort of ego boost or power trip. I run it for the dual reason of keeping this original NWP community together (plus anyone else who found us along the way), as well as having a place to post about things I want to share with the public, whether it's scams in poker or other topics I care about.

To be honest, and I swear this is true, I don't even look at PFA's traffic anymore. I don't really care. Barring some fluke such as me final tabling the Main Event, the site you see now is all PFA is ever going to be. If it becomes a failsite/ghost town, I will shut it down and move on. I enjoy PFA and hope it lives a long time, but I have other more important things in my life, and do just as well without it. My life was just fine for the 6 months I was off all forums after I left DD.

Bottom line is that Marty is welcome to post here, but I don't need him to post here. If he wants to take his ball and go home in order to show me up or "prove" he doesn't need this place, he knows where the door is.
    who are the top five trolls on pfa?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    who are the top five trolls on pfa?
    1. fluffer
    2. bottomset
    3. Krypt
    4. jsearles
    5. lol wow

I wouldn't define what Marty does as trolling.

Thread Information