Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If Druff perma banned Tyde

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He hasn't explained how he met this girl, why she has no problem dating a man 30 years older than her, how much money he's spent on her, and whether they've had sex.

These are all valid questions.

lol such a sorry ass gossip whore

try worrying about your overweight Facebook surrogate 'girlfriend' and raising the anti-Christ

best of luck trying to restore your impeccable reputation as the biggest douche in the poker world
    Gossip whore? You brought this discussion to PFA yourself, remember?

You showed up here bragging about this "hot" 21-year-old you're hanging out with, but refuse to answer any questions about the situation, including whether or not she's the basic equivalent of a prostitute.

If she were legitimately into you, having sex with you, and not expecting you to spend money on her, I'm sure we would have heard all of the details by now.

The smart money is on you throwing around what little cash you have left in Mexican bars, attracting some gold digger type who feigns semi-interest so you keep spending on her, and will be out of your life as soon as the pocklewell runs dry.

But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Comments

jsearles22: Pockelwell, lol. I laugh at every single pockle pun

gauchojake: pocklewell vs raising the anti-christ

splitthis: I lold

Load Metric
    He hasn't explained how he met this girl, why she has no problem dating a man 30 years older than her, how much money he's spent on her, and whether they've had sex.

These are all valid questions.
    I would like to see frontal as only saw pictures of her lower body which was ok but torso looked a bit muscular to me.

Load Metric

lol such a sorry ass gossip whore

try worrying about your overweight Facebook surrogate 'girlfriend' and raising the anti-Christ

best of luck trying to restore your impeccable reputation as the biggest douche in the poker world
    Gossip whore? You brought this discussion to PFA yourself, remember?

You showed up here bragging about this "hot" 21-year-old you're hanging out with, but refuse to answer any questions about the situation, including whether or not she's the basic equivalent of a prostitute.

If she were legitimately into you, having sex with you, and not expecting you to spend money on her, I'm sure we would have heard all of the details by now.

The smart money is on you throwing around what little cash you have left in Mexican bars, attracting some gold digger type who feigns semi-interest so you keep spending on her, and will be out of your life as soon as the pocklewell runs dry.

But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    wtf druff? you're better than this. if he had sex with her he would've posted pics and stories a half second after doing the deed. you know the good doctor by now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Taffer View Post
    You know what RULES buddy? THIS BAR NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.

Table 6 has been waiting for it's nachos for 45 MINUTES and you're posting about FORUM STATS?!? GET IT THE HELL TOGETHER OR GET GOING.
    LOL, please let this not be a dupe.

Load Metric

lmao what a massive douche you are

so funny how you think you rule some relevant kingdom and you are the grand-master of retards

delusional dork

PFA has been online ...what....almost 2 years now ?

and you have 270 'active' members....most of whom are complete bottom feeding assholes

keep up the good work Rainman

you rule

Table 6 has been waiting for it's nachos for 45 MINUTES and you're posting about FORUM STATS?!? GET IT THE HELL TOGETHER OR GET GOING.

Made me think of the episode when Taffert went to the pirate bar . Funniest episode ever. Lady who owned that bar would rather be living in parents basement with her husband as long as she and staff could dress up as pirates then have a successful bar restaurant. Mexicans go thru treacherous ordeals to cross the border not that far fetched or hard to see how a 50 year old could bag a 21 year old no offense to Tyde. I would rather cross the border in a nice stylish jeep then wade through snake infested rivers or trudge through deserts .
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-08-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Everybody was going nuts over the John Taffer booth at the alcohol convention I just went to. I had no clue who he was and didn't care to investigate when there were 7-10's everywhere.

Apparently he's a big deal and I should have checked out if he had a squishy handshake?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Everybody was going nuts over the John Taffer booth at the alcohol convention I just went to. I had no clue who he was and didn't care to investigate when there were 7-10's everywhere.

Apparently he's a big deal and I should have checked out if he had a squishy handshake?
    Its obviously all staged but he puts on a good show.

Load Metric
    ewwwww squishy handshake.

id be outta there.

Comments

Hockey Guy: WTF did I just see. ROFL.

Daniel72: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Tyde does deliver premium content and interesting stories. The problem is you have to sift through all the troll droppings to read them. Likewise, Druff should be able to post a story without being harassed as well. Some of these people need to get the ban hammer or a nice nap. They deliver nothing interesting, but the same rhetoric over and over.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Tyde does deliver premium content and interesting stories. The problem is you have to sift through all the troll droppings to read them. Likewise, Druff should be able to post a story without being harassed as well. Some of these people need to get the ban hammer or a nice nap. They deliver nothing interesting, but the same rhetoric over and over.
    Absolutely. This forum is way too busy for my simple tastes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    Tyde does deliver premium content and interesting stories. The problem is you have to sift through all the troll droppings to read them. Likewise, Druff should be able to post a story without being harassed as well. Some of these people need to get the ban hammer or a nice nap. They deliver nothing interesting, but there same rhetoric over and over.

I respectfully suggest that THE PROBLEM is your BARTENDER IS DRUNK and SCARING OFF YOUR CLIENTS. You need to FIRE his ass and hire some one who WANTS TO WORK.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Oh and for the record Tyde, in the last report, my rep quotient was the highest of any poster on this site.

Now, you have never seen me bring it up or yap about it...until now, because apparently you think im the "worst poster on this site"

dude you're a complete ignoramus and always have been

just shut it down you boring, brain dead , single digit IQ redneck fuck

talk about hijacking a thread

Jesus Christ

really radiating some negative energy here. Thats what the trolls do, not you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

krypt isn't a troll. he's just a terrible poster. bottomset is a great poster. the others are trolls. imo
    I get a bad rap. How am I a troll? Who do I troll exactly?

please tell me youre trolling about not trolling
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

LOL, please let this not be a dupe.

Are you fucking stupid?

Oh wait.

Thread Information