Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Happens When You Run From The Police...And You're Black!!!

Load Metric

What Happens When You Run From The Police...And You're Black!!!

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/us...eath.html?_r=0

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back
    http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...PC16/150409468

Not sure why they're charging the white police officer with murder, the shooting is clearly justifiable.

The shooter is white. The man running is black. Case closed. Automatic justifiable shooting.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Dude I know your joking but its not funny. Fucking shooting a dude in th eback is a fucking cowardly move period. Racist assholes with badges aint gonna get away with this shit anymore

Load Metric
    They should fire the cop on the spot. Not for killing him, but because he emptied and entire clip and missed the first 5-6 shots at point blank range.

Comments

BUBBLES:

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: This! What the hell are they giving the cops for ammo anyway? Squirrel shot?

Load Metric
    I hope you ALL realize, this is NOTHING new. Cops have been scumbagging people in a town near you, forever. The only reason now these stories are becoming known and more common is because almost everyone has cell phones with high quality video capabilities.

You know how sad it is this scene has played out for DECADES except no one ever knew. It was the cops in the position of power who just write up what they KNOW they need to say happened, in order to be at no fault. And with no hard evidence, prior to cell phones with video etc, it was just your word against theirs which means 98% of the time you are fucked and going down. Even when innocent assuming you didn't get shot dead like this poor kid.

Cops just use the standard play obv...

"I was in fear of my life"

"he reached for my taser"

"They went for a/my gun"

STANDARD FUCKING PLAY!

And they got away with that bullshit forever. It's so nice to finally see at least with modern technology people are realizing more and more just how common this was. Just think about how many dead people there have been, in the decades pas,t before the advance in cell phone tech coupled with almost everyone having one now. I can assure you MANY cops, scummy dirtbags who get their asses kissed, have WALKED scott free because they used that generic get out of jail free card like oh "he reached for my tazer"!

This has been going on forever, the only difference between now and then is technology and the fact almost everyone has it via a cell phone. Thank fuckin god, as sad as it is, they hang this fuckin cop who people even his own neighbors, whoever he is probably kiss his ass like hes such an awesome 'noble' guy, because he has a badge. That doesn't mean shit in some cases, as you see here!

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Usually your comments are fucking asinine Garrett but your spot on. Dont get me wrong I know plenty of decent cops but seen my share of asshole GodOPs with badges who think they are Fucking Judge Dredd

Load Metric
    Open, listen and read.

Load Metric
    Brutal. His life in prison will be fun.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The police haven't shot me b/c I listen to what they say and I don't run.

Comments

pagelpoker: your an idiot

Serial Fail: "Your" an idiot, he says.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    They should fire the cop on the spot. Not for killing him, but because he emptied and entire clip and missed the first 5-6 shots at point blank range.
    wut an awful shot
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Fucking cops. I hope he rots in prison.

The cops fuck with us to get more revenue with chicken shit tickets and now murder people, In the end, the tax payer foots the bill for their crimes. That poor guy that got shot in the back. Who is going to pay the 20 mil out tot he family? The tax payer.

90 percent of cops are fucking useless.

Comments

thesparten: 100 percent correct. it doesn't come from there budget

Brittney Griner's Clit: wow

Ryback_feed_me_more: Seen to stories about the bullshit 'crimes' they charge folks with in Missouri. No wonder they fucking rioted in Fergeuson. Punk got what he deserved but it was the totality of the abuse of power that made folks nuts

pagelpoker:
    :freelewfather

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

The cops fuck with us to get more revenue with chicken shit tickets and now murder people, In the end, the tax payer foots the bill for their crimes. That poor guy that got shot in the back. Who is going to pay the 20 mil out tot he family? The tax payer.

SPOT ON

Load Metric

How about this.

You don't break the law. You don't get shot.

When Mr. Policeman says fucking don't move. Don't fucking move and you don't get shot. Sure as fuck don't try to steal the tazer or you're gonna get shot.

This isn't a black thing to me. This is a don't make the cop chase you on foot for a mile then try to take his weapons thing.

One less.

Comments

pagelpoker: typical elitist wanna be ignorant post

Serial Fail: You really are incredibly stupid.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

How about this.

When Mr. Policeman says fucking don't move. Don't fucking move and you don't get shot. Sure as fuck don't try to steal the tazer or you're gonna get shot.

This isn't a black thing to me. This is a don't make the cop chase you on foot for a mile then try to take his weapons thing.

One less.
    agree. innocent peeps tend not to run from law enforcement.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: [plain]yeah thats why we have people getting exoneratred after decades in jail because they were railroaded and framed by a justice system hell bent on hanging the crime on somebody preferably black when its a white victim. SC fried a 14yr old black

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Really? 90% of cops are useless? What do you think any major city would be like without law enforcement?

Comments

Pooh: like detroit!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pooh I generally agree with you and argue with the rest of these cats all the time.. Ferguson was justified, even holder had to admit that and believe me if he found anything!! The case in long island about cigarette taxes. He was choked to death.. just because you run from a cop doesn't give the government the right to summarily execute a citizen.. cops have become very violent and sick.. I actually think.that's the norm not the exception.. cops come to the restaurant all the time. They really think there better than everyone else and if you disagree with them on anything they really want to bash your head in.. we have too many laws and regulations enforced as laws.. the system has become corrupt beyond repair.. America no longer exists!! We are living a authoritarian government.. the dystopian future is here now.. v for victory..

Comments

pagelpoker: first time ever agreeing with you

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    How about this.

I've broken the law hundreds of times. That's not a good reason to kill someone.

This guy ran from a police officer. That's a very stupid thing to do and should carry some punishment. But that's also not a good reason to kill someone.

Lethal force should be a last resort.

Comments

anonamoose: fucking this

pagelpoker:

Load Metric
    fellas, I never said the cop was justified or I agree with it. I'm guessing the dude doesn't get gunned down if he wasn't running and fighting the cop to begin with.

Comments

thesparten: no one's life was in danger!! cops are off the hook

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since my registration on this forum. I gave been consistent in espousing true conservative constitutional principles.. I call out both corrupted parties with equal fervor.. you Obama drones have yet to call out Obama on any of his shit.. it's people like you that is partly to blame..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Since my registration on this forum. I gave been consistent in espousing true conservative constitutional principles.. I call out both corrupted parties with equal fervor.. you Obama drones have yet to call out Obama on any of his shit.. it's people like you that is partly to blame..
    Let's not turn this thread into political crap. Love ya tho

Comments

thesparten: sorry pooh. it's my calling

Load Metric
    Thanks Osama

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will openly admit something. The several times in my life when I had to wear temporary bracelet,s. White cops were always nasty took everything very personal. I remember telling a white cop it's only a job relax its just a ticket and then he smashed me against the wall while I was handcuffed.. I also remember being arrested by a black cop, I threatened him and challenged him and the only thing he said" I hope you feel better now" HE WAS A COOL COP. I calmed down and he was cool with me.. also a black desk cop at the house was booking the white guy on drugs.. the black cop just kept talking nice and calm and all the white cops just wanted to fuck with people. It's fucken true..

Load Metric
    Personally I respect cops. They get paid shit and they have a thankless job. I had friends back in CT, both black and white, who were cops and I appreciated every one of them.

Thread Information