Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the mindy project

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the mindy project

The Indian actress that has the lead roll on the hit show the mindy project has a brother who upon several attempts could not gain acceptance into medical school. He admits in a post interview that on his final attempt he marked African American in the application and guess what, viola!! He is in medical school,lol. Due to lower then average grades he feels he should not have been accepted. The whole experience has enabled him to be an advocate against affirmative action.. at least he is being honest!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On a side note millions of poor white Americans with adequate grades and paying taxes for the privilege of being poor and productive are being forcibly derailed from educational and job advancements.. rioting seems to be there only moral outlet for this crime being committed against them..a pregnant minority(again,4x) was complaining that section 8 is taking there sweet time finding her a 4 bedroom or a town house.. meanwhile taxes, surcharge and fees are being raised on the working poor to facilitate the mental illness known as liberalism..

Banned
    Load Metric
    By his own admission, he was only accepted by one of the 20+ schools he applied to.

This is kinda funny though.

Load Metric
    Only in America do we have minority in-fighting.

#Hillary2016

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

#Hillary2016
    Kony2016
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

#Hillary2016
    Kony2016
    Great, now i'm hungry for Coney Dogs.

Load Metric

#Hillary2016
    In Canada our "slavery" is essentially the atrocities that aboriginals (American Indians) faced from whites. Much like blacks in USa they make up a high number of the prison population and welfare recipients. Its an ongoing debate how to best rectify the situation. I've always been surprised about the lack of this being an issue in USA. Are their population numbers just too small to be an issue?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I just looked up medical school acceptance rates by ethnicity, and it seems this guy has a point.

Black acceptance rates by MCAT/GPA: https://www.aamc.org/download/321514...stable25-2.pdf

Asian acceptance rates by MCAT/GPA: https://www.aamc.org/download/321516...stable25-3.pdf

Jesus christ, the difference is staggering.

Comments

smithbk: truth rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    By his own admission, he was only accepted by one of the 20+ schools he applied to.

This is kinda funny though.

With all your one liners what do you say to poor whites who are being proactively discriminated against for middle class and wealthier minorities and newly arrived immigrants???? Hmmm

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    With all your one liners what do you say to poor whites who are being proactively discriminated against for middle class and wealthier minorities and newly arrived immigrants???? Hmmm
    Look above and you'll see that I am convinced it's a problem. By the actual data, not his shitty anecdotal evidence.

Comments

thesparten: this so called anecdote evidence is very real

Load Metric
    I just looked up medical school acceptance rates by ethnicity, and it seems this guy has a point.

Black acceptance rates by MCAT/GPA: https://www.aamc.org/download/321514...stable25-2.pdf

Asian acceptance rates by MCAT/GPA: https://www.aamc.org/download/321516...stable25-3.pdf

Obviously a black man created that table.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Going by that chart, his test scores should have given him a roughly 17% chance as an asian applicant and a 74% chance as a black applicant. He must be dogshit at interviews.

Comments

BetCheckBet: correct

Load Metric

At first thought you were joking because acceptance rates the same but then noticed that blacks have consistently lower MCAT scores which skewed the numbers (essentially many average applicants are getting through).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's not about quotas.. it's about discrimination to poor people regardless of color.. both you guys with the elitist smeark. You still have said nothing about poor whites being discriminated against.. it seem like your avoiding that question! Hmmmm

Banned
    Load Metric
    It's not about quotas.. it's about discrimination to poor people regardless of color.. both you guys with the elitist smeark. You still have said nothing about poor whites being discriminated against.. it seem like your avoiding that question! Hmmmm
    I'm more interested in merit, but if we must have affirmative action, I think class-based makes more sense than ethnic-based.

Comments

thesparten: thank you, thank you, thank YOU

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Betcheckbet and srslysrs maybe I'm getting through to you guys. Can any of you in your very intelligent way adress the criminality of poor whites being discriminated against without being sarcastic..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm more interested in merit, but if we must have affirmative action, I think class-based makes more sense than ethnic-based.
    You have no idea of the pleasure this brought me.. I think I'm touching myself right now in absolute bliss.. do you realize that by saying something like that the media,many elitist,the majority of academia would call you an angry white man or disgruntled or a racist or just plain ignorant and behave very condescending to you.. progressives are mentally ill or insidious or THEY are just the racist in disguise..
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-06-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

#Hillary2016
    In Canada our "slavery" is essentially the atrocities that aboriginals (American Indians) faced from whites. Much like blacks in USa they make up a high number of the prison population and welfare recipients. Its an ongoing debate how to best rectify the situation. I've always been surprised about the lack of this being an issue in USA. Are their population numbers just too small to be an issue?
    I'm born in the Bronx too a poor dishwasher.. all of my minority friends since childhood had better housing, opportunity and food.. and there parents looked gorgeous and my parents were dirt tired.... and yet they still commit most of the violent crimes..hmmm. it's because the business of the progressive is to consistently tell them there victims etc,etc.. at this point the dysfunction in America is not the legacy of slavery but the welfare state.. progressives know this but it's good business for them.. that's the real deal.. don't tell your progressive friends about reality and logic.. if you don't look act and believe as they you will be penalized socially,economic, and you might just be put on a list... hmmmm sound familiar..
    Last edited by thesparten; 04-06-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I'm born in the Bronx too a poor dishwasher.. all of my minority friends since childhood had better housing, opportunity and food.. and there parents looked gorgeous and my parents were dirt tired.... and yet they still commit most of the violent crimes..hmmm. it's because the business of the progressive is to consistently tell them there victims etc,etc.. at this point the dysfunction in America is not the legacy of slavery but the welfare state.. progressives know this but it's good business for them.. that's the real deal.. don't tell your progressive friends about reality and logic.. if you don't look act and believe as they you will be penalized socially,economic, and you might just be put on a list... hmmmm sound familiar..
    In fairness though, you fail at life because you're fucking idiotic. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love it guys like you make my point.. I haven't failed at all, quite the opposite.. I've succeeded regardless of the barriers put up for poor whites to advance themselves.. you still gotta earn close to 100k to have what a welfare princess has. To raise 3 kids in a 3 bedroom, daycare, stay at home parent.food, medical plus most of them or hotties. Always the newest clothes always looking good.. you need to make 100k for 20 years straight to be like them. I only do like 90k in New York. Took me 10 years to start making that but if I had to pay rent for a wife and 3 kids plus all the deductibles and dental etc,etc I would have less and be exhausted and they would probably call us white trash.. THAT'S HOW FUCKED UP THE PROGRESSIVE,S ARE..

Thread Information