Comments

Sanlmar: More than decent
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Name:  xbf0T.gif
Views: 384
Size:  1.74 MB

Load Metric
    What a kraut scumbag. I wonder what the history of that is.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The fact that people get so bent out of shape about slowrolling makes me want to do it even more. If I ever made a TV table I'd slow roll the shit out of everyone.

Banned
    Load Metric
    BTW is this some kind of German pastime? Here's Germany in some team event calling a timeout to slowroll Canada. lolololololol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    BTW is this some kind of German pastime? Here's Germany in some team event calling a timeout to slowroll Canada. lolololololol
    I think Germans have been second guessing all of their decisions since 1945.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I think Germans have been second guessing all of their decisions since 1945.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And they say there is no justice in poker?

Slowrolls are just wasting time for everyone involved. When it comes to tournaments if you get even 2 more hands in for a level that might be huge when the blinds are so big. The shot clock discussion would be a good thing to happen especially for habitual stallers (Doc Sands,etc...)

With that said this hand reminds me on an unintentional slowroll I made when I misread my hand playing in a live cash game especially when I had the same hand KdQd. I hit the nut flush on the river but thought my hand was KdQh and not both diamonds so I sat there in the tank debating a hero call from a guy that was really aggro and I thought trying to bully me out of a pot since I also had a pair of queens and didn't put him on an ace. The guy bet $125 on the river and I only had $140 back so of course he is snapping for another $15 but I sat there in the tank for about 3 minutes because I didn't know I had a flush then when I looked at my hand I'm like oh shit I'm sorry I'm all in and you probably shouldn't call I will show. He calls and I apologized because I felt so bad and he realized I wasn't slowrolling him even though it became a joke the next few times I played in this room for all the people that saw the hand saying I tanked to get that extra $15 or whatever.

I felt so bad in the moment but looking back it's kind of hilarious especially since the guy was cool with it and all.
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 04-06-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Load Metric
    The fact that people get so bent out of shape about slowrolling makes me want to do it even more. If I ever made a TV table I'd slow roll the shit out of everyone.
    It's a final table. Why be a piece of shit?

Comments

LLL: SK knows what's up.

OSA: to get tv time. tv time means potential future revenue

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's a time and a place for slow-rolling, on the FT of a major against an old school gent is just bad form. If you have beef with a player because he's been a dick then it's understandable. Technically though, it's not a proper slow-roll unless it's done on the river. Anyone who tries to slow it when there's still cards to come and they aren't a 100% lock are fucking idiots like this sweaty German clown and the team Germany clip you posted. At least Karma was served this time.

One of the comments on the video made me laugh:

"The holocaust was done with more respect than this."

I think the Germans do have a sadistic streak about them.

Comments

thesparten: they do

Silver
    Load Metric
    On your fucking bike!

Load Metric
    Yeah the commentators are talking like he strangled a baby - maybe he was confused about something? Either way I cant get excited about it.

Thread Information