Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you allow a male masseur to massage you?

Load Metric
    The sick fucks who devote their life to lifting. I have known guys who almost slept in their car yet spent their cash on deep tissue massages after working out to speed recovery.

I occasionally got deep tissue when I was hurt. I had a guy who could play each muscle in your back like a banjo. Almost better than a happy ending.

The men and women who do legit massage never last long. Carpel tunnel, arthritis and all kinds of messed up shit with their hands.

Load Metric
    Never been to an asian massage parlor but the girls who work there and the customers look exactly like you would expect.

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaDump View Post
    If you are afraid to have a massage from a man...you might just be a homo. I'd much rather be rubbed by a hot chick, but if I need work done...sometimes it takes man hands to do it right.

nohomo
    This is absolutely spot on.. of course a hot chick is great but if my shoulders/upper back are truly hurting, a buff dude has the clear edge for delivering what the muscles need, mostly because a guy is a lot stronger than a girl, hot or not. To clarify, a basic massage is not a sexual situation and should be fine with anyone that is remotely comfortable with their sexuality.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaDump View Post
    If you are afraid to have a massage from a man...you might just be a homo. I'd much rather be rubbed by a hot chick, but if I need work done...sometimes it takes man hands to do it right.

nohomo
    This is absolutely spot on.. of course a hot chick is great but if my shoulders/upper back are truly hurting, a buff dude has the clear edge for delivering what the muscles need, mostly because a guy is a lot stronger than a girl, hot or not. To clarify, a basic massage is not a sexual situation and should be fine with anyone that is remotely comfortable with their sexuality.
    Would the same principle apply if they body part that's hurting is the thigh or buttocks area? What if you your penis needs to improve its bloodflow?

Silver
    Load Metric

Comments

shortbuspoker: a shame that it took until page 3 for this idea to surface

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am seriously addicted to deep tissue massages. Probably spend 5k/year on them. I have a rotation of pretty much exclusively women, although I have used men in the past and no big deal. Between elbows and walking on me the women are plenty strong enough for me anyways, so dont really feel like I am losing anything there.

I can afford it, but I drive a Honda Accord and that is basically the difference on my payments for this and an Audi or BMW, so there is an opportunity cost. I should probably figure out some way to write it off as a business cost. I started getting into massages because of back pain I think from sitting at a computer too much with bad posture, and definitely feel they are beneficial in this regard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    i was in china last year me and the missus go to a hairdressing salon.

shes getting color and the full works so i figure ill get a quick trim to at least kill 10 minutes of the probably 2 hours im going be staring at the wall.

we both sit down she has a chinese hottie doing hers and i have a midget chinaman on the other side of the shop. they shampoo our hair, pretty standard for women but ive never had it done in a hairdressers, but fuck it ill let this greasy chinaman who reaks of cigarettes work my scalp. that finishes up and they rinse up then this cunt starts giving me a massage. neck, shoulders, arms and upper back. ( i have a tshirt on)

i yell out to the missus who is now getting her massage that she should propose to them that we switch hairdressers for the massages. she translates and the result of a rapid exchange of mandarin is they tell me to get out of the shop thinking im a pervert
    Don't feel like flipping through the thread to see if hongmonger or someone equivalent replied to this or not but:

1. It is customary in China for a head, neck, and shoulder massage after getting your hair cut. I believe this to be the case in other asian countries as well.

2. It is generally frowned upon in places that are not private for a guy to request a female masseuse. Massage parlors exist with private rooms and there it is acceptable for opposite sex massages, but it is the expectation that the person going is generally considered a pervert because they know what a happy ending is in China and no it's not customary or smiled upon.

3. China is very bromance-ish. It is really not uncommon for guys to put their arms around each other, fall asleep drunk on each other, and random touchy feely type stuff. I was weirded out by it at first, but it really is just how they are. This is why homosexuality over there is frowned upon even more so than it is in the United States. With how close those guys are naturally together as friends, it's almost like a betrayal to that if you feel sexually attracted to it.

Right or wrong that's just how it is.

That being said I really see no issue with a male masseuse. In fact the couple times I have had one have been better than when I had a female. A lot of the times the female masseuses can't really dig into the really stressed areas and loosen them up whereas some of male masseuses I've had are bulkier and really sink into your muscles. I also generally agree with the principle that the Chinese presented to you that the idea that you have to have a female masseuse is just perverted. Do you want a massage or are looking to satisfy your fantasies? If you're just looking for a massage there really is no reason to look at gender.

Comments

Gordman: right back at ya faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

3. China is very bromance-ish. It is really not uncommon for guys to put their arms around each other, fall asleep drunk on each other, and random touchy feely type stuff. I was weirded out by it at first, but it really is just how they are. This is why homosexuality over there is frowned upon even more so than it is in the United States. With how close those guys are naturally together as friends, it's almost like a betrayal to that if you feel sexually attracted to it.
    They have been killing their baby girls off for the last 4 decades.

Something has gotta give.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

You're making something to be a bigger issue than it actually is. It's the equivalent of saying "well people in the US have been breeding pit bulls for dog fighting for years." Very minute portions of the population != the general population.

Welcome to 2015.

Comments

Gordman: what a fucking faggot

Load Metric

You're making something to be a bigger issue than it actually is. It's the equivalent of saying "well people in the US have been breeding pit bulls for dog fighting for years." Very minute portions of the population != the general population.

Welcome to 2015.
    Yup just 200 million gendercide abortions in the last 40 years between India and China.

Not that big of an issue at all! Pssh more people killed than Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, and Mao combined ain't no thing!
    Last edited by abrown83; 04-06-2015 at 08:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Welcome to 2015.
    Yup just 200 million gendercide abortions in the last 40 years between India and China.

Not that big of an issue at all! Pssh more people killed than Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, and Mao combined ain't no thing!
    It's cute that you know how to use google.

1. It's estimated to be 200 million between China and India.
    2. It is no way, shape or form a real number.
    3. There is no discussion of the actual number of female infants killed in China, which lets humor you and say 100 million of those were Chinese babies:
    a. This estimate is over the last 40 years. Why don't we switch that estimate to the last 10 years?
    b. Notice the little part I said about welcome to 2015? Yeah here we go:
    i. China has over the last decade greatly reduced its restrictions on the one child policy. The result has greatly reduced and basically removed all infantcide. The majority of this was taking place in rural areas where there are relatively low populations compared to the city (200,000 people compared to 8 million in a city) where things are quite primitive and the idea of keeping the family name going is extremely strong.
    ii. China has since enacted laws that allow the woman, who most of the time would be shamed or threatened if she had a female a lot more protection in the event this occurs and as a result has reduced infantcide.

Again, welcome to 2015. Did you hear the came out with a fancy contraption called the cell phone? I hear it's revolutionizing the way people talk to each other.

Comments

Gordman: stay in china and die from the smoke inhalation faggot

Load Metric
    nope, i won't even let a dude cut my hair - ship the female all day over a dude running his grubby fingers through these impeccable locks and shaving me.

Load Metric
    Do you want a massage or are looking to satisfy your fantasies?
    the massage was completely unexpected for me i thought i was just getting a haircut, tho admittedly whenever i get a haircut i usually jerk off under the cape regardless of who's giving it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donk_tiltV9.0 View Post
    nope, i won't even let a dude cut my hair - ship the female all day over a dude running his grubby fingers through these impeccable locks and shaving me.
    Hair shop I use to go always had women . One day the Mgr. brings out her son to cut my hair. Was disappointed but didn't object. Well, winds up this kid is flaming. He's prancing around me cutting my hair and talking a blue streak. I just wanted the whole ordeal to be over. Then the guy gives me the best hair cut I've ever had. Now I'm a really uptight conservative guy but a hair cut that good I just couldn't turn my back to(no pun intended). Couple of months later I go back, he cuts my hair again. Same result. He's not there the next few of times I go and finally his mother cuts my hair. I ask about him and she says he'd died of aids. Had a cold streak shoot straight up my back. Told her sorry for her loss and I thought he was a good guy.

I didn't go back in that place for years.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donk_tiltV9.0 View Post
    Hair shop I use to go always had women . One day the Mgr. brings out her son to cut my hair. Was disappointed but didn't object. Well, winds up this kid is flaming. He's prancing around me cutting my hair and talking a blue streak. I just wanted the whole ordeal to be over. Then the guy gives me the best hair cut I've ever had. Now I'm a really uptight conservative guy but a hair cut that good I just couldn't turn my back to(no pun intended). Couple of months later I go back, he cuts my hair again. Same result. He's not there the next few of times I go and finally his mother cuts my hair. I ask about him and she says he'd died of aids. Had a cold streak shoot straight up my back. Told her sorry for her loss and I thought he was a good guy.

I didn't go back in that place for years.
    Name:  son-this-is-bait.png
Views: 309
Size:  56.5 KB

Comments

Gordman: son, you are a butthurt faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If my massage had been prepaid and it turned out I got a man to do it, my Jewish side would win out over my heterosexual side, and I would have the massage anyway. It would be more painful to forfeit the money for a massage than to have a man rubbing me.

With that said, I just had a massage recently at Harrah's Rincon. When I showed up, a dude was all ready to massage me, despite my specific request for a woman. As it was their mistake, it didn't cost me anything, and I rescheduled with a woman the next day.

I've never had a happy ending massage, nor would I want one, unless it was a massage I was getting from a girl I was already involved with.

One time at the Rincon (I think early last year), the female masseuse noted that I could take off all of my clothes if I wanted, and she then left while I undressed. Wasn't sure if she was trying to give me the option of a happy ending without telling me, but I left my underwear on, so obviously she didn't push the matter further.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Nope. Wouldn't have my body touched by a dude. Im sure there are plenty of strong women out there who can apply the correct pressure needed.

If I can't find the correct masseuse, well then it's for ME to decide whether or not I want to resort to a male caressing my limbs.

And I'll tell any of you right now: any of you who think that a dude demanding to get a massage only by a female is somehow homophobic or what have you, I will straight up kick you in the teeth. Im not shitting either. tell me that shit right to my face and you will be going to the fucking dentist.

I am so fucking sick of some people trying to over label some things as homophobic. Fuck you! I want a womans hands on my body, not fag hands. Maybe some of these masseuses are pro, but odds are at least some of these male "masseuses" are full blow faggots who probably previously blew their load at the thought of a male "cumming" into their appointment. Think im wrong? then lets apply these same thoughts to for example, some "priests". You should always be suspicious if you see a string of altar boys with their hair parted in the middle. (hopefully you can paint a picture of the altar boy joke)

EDIT: and yes, for all of you grammar Nazi's, I just realized I misused the word masseuse - Don't fucking care. Masseur is not in my language anyway

Comments

anonamoose: i'm waiting for you to kick me in the teeth. come at me bro.
    Last edited by Gordman; 04-06-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Maybe if you are wearing tighty whiteys it is ok, but I wear boxers and massage with underwear on is the worse. I really like to get oiled up and let them to dig into my hamstrings/glutes. I have been told a couple times to leave underwear on and I just pretend I didn't hear and make a note not to go back to that place. It is no surprise I have never gotten a good leg massage from a place that told me to leave underwear on.

*the one exception is sometimes Thai places will give u really loose underwear to put on, in which case it is ok as long as the masseuse is willing to go under the underwear to do work.

Load Metric
    Maybe I'm the only one but I don't get massages. Not from strangers. I don't want any dude or bitch that I don't know touching me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

It's cute that you know how to use google.

1. It's estimated to be 200 million between China and India.
    2. It is no way, shape or form a real number.
    3. There is no discussion of the actual number of female infants killed in China, which lets humor you and say 100 million of those were Chinese babies:
    a. This estimate is over the last 40 years. Why don't we switch that estimate to the last 10 years?
    b. Notice the little part I said about welcome to 2015? Yeah here we go:
    i. China has over the last decade greatly reduced its restrictions on the one child policy. The result has greatly reduced and basically removed all infantcide. The majority of this was taking place in rural areas where there are relatively low populations compared to the city (200,000 people compared to 8 million in a city) where things are quite primitive and the idea of keeping the family name going is extremely strong.
    ii. China has since enacted laws that allow the woman, who most of the time would be shamed or threatened if she had a female a lot more protection in the event this occurs and as a result has reduced infantcide.

Again, welcome to 2015. Did you hear the came out with a fancy contraption called the cell phone? I hear it's revolutionizing the way people talk to each other.
    I don't want to fag up this thread too much.

So my counter point is 2013 - China: 120 males born for every 100 females.

That still means they are killing and/or aborting 16% of the females.

Roughly 16.4 million births, so roughly 1.5 million female babies killed or aborted specifically for being female.

Thread Information