Thread: Hey Todd

Load Metric

Hey Todd

Seeing that all of CA is in a horrible drought have you considered moving somewhere else?

Here is something to think about.

http://www.pbs.org/tv_schedules/?sta...&zipcode=89103

Load Metric
    im not sure what this old guy is firing shots at is it that todd is such a jew he wont support pbs or that his hands are so clammy anyplace usa he lives is like the rainforest so droughts mean nothing

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    im not sure what this old guy is firing shots at is it that todd is such a jew he wont support pbs or that his hands are so clammy anyplace usa he lives is like the rainforest so droughts mean nothing
    I don't need to support PBS because the only worthwhile show on there is Sesame Street, and that show has long been financed by the letter J and the number 6.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: atta boy dan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Seeing that all of CA is in a horrible drought have you considered moving somewhere else?

Here is something to think about.

http://www.pbs.org/tv_schedules/?sta...&zipcode=89103
    CA is running soooo bad with the drought situation, but like all runbads, it has to end at some point.

I don't think this is related to global warming.

California has high variance when it comes to precipitation. Basically the wet years see about 3 times the average precipitation of the average years, and the dry years see about 3 times LESS precipitation than the average years, so you're looking at a brutal drought situation if you string a few dry years together.

Most of California sees its precipitation from November-March, and little the rest of the year. Los Angeles often doesn't see a drop of rain between May 1 and September 30, and sometimes for as long as 5-6 months.

So if high pressure systems sit over California for long periods of time, they force away the storms that usually come in the late fall and winter, and you get a dry year.

In poker terms, California is waiting for a hand to play at a tournament, but keeps getting 83o and seeing 2 raises in front of it, so it keeps blinding down.

One big snow year in the Sierra Nevadas will fix a lot of this. They had one in 2010-2011, but then an averageish year followed, and then 3 dry ones, the worst being this one.

It has to change at some point, but if a few more dry ones hit in a row, we are in huge trouble.

Load Metric
    CA is running soooo bad because for a long period America produced 25% of the worlds pollution while only holding 4% of the worlds population.. For years world leaders were practically begging the US to sign a treaty that would cut its carbon emissions. But you oil thirsty cunts wouldn't budge.

So this shit was predicted by many top scientists for years. But not something Fox News and the like will ever speak of.

And think I'm waffling shite?

Research it.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: More and more convinced that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Gordman: Mother of God

Wiganer: Truth? They don't like it up 'em
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    CA is running soooo bad because for a long period America produced 25% of the worlds pollution while only holding 4% of the worlds population.. For years world leaders were practically begging the US to sign a treaty that would cut its carbon emissions. But you oil thirsty cunts wouldn't budge.

So this shit was predicted by many top scientists for years. But not something Fox News and the like will ever speak of.

Research it.
    You are waffling shite.

Pollution in US is waaaay down over the past 30 years.

Pollution issues are mainly with nations which don't give a shit, like China. China will gladly destroy the planet for the next generation if they can profit right now.

Besides, this has nothing to do with the drought.

There are some weak theories that global warming is causing it, but I don't buy it, nor are any of those studies conclusive at all.

It's very simple. If high pressure sits over CA for too long during the winter, it ends up a dry year.

Comments

gimmick: do you expect a medal of some sort for outsourcing pollution

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is another thing to stick in your US-hating pipe.

Violent crime in the US has dropped dramatically over the past 25 years.

Look it up.

So sad that certain euros are so blinded with US hate that they can't stop for a moment to look at reality.

Comments

gimmick: and these unrelated straw man arguments have what to do with anything

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There are some weak theories that global warming is causing it, but I don't buy it, nor are any of those studies conclusive at all.
    Not to mention that global warming/climate change is a myth.

Remember this Al Gore Documentary?

Name:  MV5BOTg3NjYxMjM5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQzMDA0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  15.2 KB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0497116/

"The film grossed $24 million in the U.S. and $26 million in the foreign box office, becoming the tenth highest grossing documentary film to date in the United States."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Inconvenient_Truth

Name:  52545dd4d068f7a9d9c05ae722fa68f3.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  13.8 KB

Load Metric
    Druff, global warming isn't working for the libtards anymore. It's 'climate change' now. Please get with the program.

TIA

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can't believe it took me this long to figure out Pooh and Druff are one and the same. Wp Druff, you're pretty sneaky.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff, global warming isn't working for the libtards anymore. It's 'climate change' now. Please get with the program.

TIA
    Yep. When this so called man made global warming stopped, they had to get another gimmick which was climate change. It really does not matter what they call it, out of 20 issues affecting most Americans, Climate Change always is dead fucking last.

I really have never understood why people freak out over climate change. First, the climate has changed forever, remember the ice age? What about when the Arctic was a tropical paradise?

Let's say Florida is under water 10,000 years from now. So fucking what. Who cares, it simply means Antarctica will likely be the world's epicenter.

Druff is right, the biggest polluter is China and they don't give a shit, they have 1.6B people to feed every day. If some sucker in the US wants to ride his bike to work so he can feel good about saving the planet, go for it. I personally waste a ton of energy and do whatever I want with total disregard of future generations. Just about everyone does the same thing, especially Al Gore who lives in a 20,000 square foot house and jets all over the world in a private plane giving speeches at 5 star hotels. He was a lousy VP but a fabulous opportunistic businessman. Made over 500M off this scam. I thought it was hilarious when he dumped his wife so he could bang Hollywood starlets. This was the same douche that claimed his marriage was a modern day Love Story when running for President.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Can't believe it took me this long to figure out Pooh and Druff are one and the same. Wp Druff, you're pretty sneaky.

Gotta give Druff a little more credit than this. He has 12k posts plus my 2500. Posting that much would make this place his full time job. I can't imagine that....or could I?

Load Metric

Research it.
    You are waffling shite.

Pollution issues are mainly with nations which don't give a shit, like China. China will gladly destroy the planet for the next generation if they can profit right now.

It's very simple. If high pressure sits over CA for too long during the winter, it ends up a dry year.

OK if I didn't know any better I'd say you sounded like an American Jewish Republican hawk. What a vile combination that would be.

Euros don't hate on America because of who you are... Euros hate because "some" of the ridiculous actions you take carries consequences for much of mankind. And I also include the UK in that, who far too often just nod along to keep a hold of the "special relationship"

But anyway my opinion about no rain in CA because of climate change w/e was pretty much a troll opinion. Because nobody really knows if such a phenomena actually exists. Of that I fully accept.

But I don't think anybody could argue that such a thing "could" exist. And if there's a more than 1% chance (And I think your average neutral top scientist would put the odds far greater than that) of the planet suffering severe and irreversible damage due to manmade actions. Then we seriously need to take stock of those actions.

And as for an American flinging shit in the direction of China, or even India for their carbon emissions. Then that is truly laughable considering a nation with the fraction of those countries population is still very much on a par with their level of global pollution.

And I swear to fucking god that some of you spastics just form your opinions from what you read/hear from the same sort of news outlets.. rather than shopping around and gathering information from sometime differing sources that don't suit your tunnel vision view on the world.

Comments

YUUP: Spastics rep Joey Deacon anyone?

Load Metric
    Here is another thing to stick in your US-hating pipe.

Violent crime in the US has dropped dramatically over the past 25 years.

Look it up.

So sad that certain euros are so blinded with US hate that they can't stop for a moment to look at reality.

Here is another thing to stick under your world hating skullcap.

Nobody fucking mentioned violent crime.

Arrogant cold fish.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Modern day carpetbagger (carries ther wrongs of others in his carpetbag, can't see the sack load of his that are on his back)

Load Metric
    I don't need to support PBS because the only worthwhile show on there is Sesame Street, and that show has long been financed by the letter J and the number 6.
    The PBS News Hour is the only legitimate broadcast news program in America.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are waffling shite.

OK if I didn't know any better I'd say you sounded like an American Jewish Republican hawk. What a vile combination that would be.

Euros don't hate on America because of who you are... Euros hate because "some" of the ridiculous actions you take carries consequences for much of mankind. And I also include the UK in that, who far too often just nod along to keep a hold of the "special relationship"

But anyway my opinion about no rain in CA because of climate change w/e was pretty much a troll opinion. Because nobody really knows if such a phenomena actually exists. Of that I fully accept.

But I don't think anybody could argue that such a thing "could" exist. And if there's a more than 1% chance (And I think your average neutral top scientist would put the odds far greater than that) of the planet suffering severe and irreversible damage due to manmade actions. Then we seriously need to take stock of those actions.

And as for an American flinging shit in the direction of China, or even India for their carbon emissions. Then that is truly laughable considering a nation with the fraction of those countries population is still very much on a par with their level of global pollution.

And I swear to fucking god that some of you spastics just form your opinions from what you read/hear from the same sort of news outlets.. rather than shopping around and gathering information from sometime differing sources that don't suit your tunnel vision view on the world.
    I tend to agree, but the US/UK relationship seems a lot more close knitted, they feed off the same plate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

TIA
    Yep. When this so called man made global warming stopped, they had to get another gimmick which was climate change. It really does not matter what they call it, out of 20 issues affecting most Americans, Climate Change always is dead fucking last.
    Just below online poker?

Thread Information