Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unprecedented! Obama chooses peace and people over the interests military industrial complex!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I actually agree with most of what krypt says,s nonetheless we can not allow them to have nuclear weaponry. Even in this agreement with Obama they didn't have to admit Israel right to exist.. when a theocracy tells you there going to wipe you off the earth regardless of the cost to themselves. You would be a fool not to bomb them the old fashioned way. Not this tit for tat bull shit that actually prolong,s war,s..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Either way if you are pro Iran in any way, shape or form you are then also anti women's rights and are 100% behind the killing of homosexuals and Jews.
    Wtf are you on about. This is precisely the sort of blind ignorance that needs to be publically shamed. BCR is absolutely making the correct assertions regarding the history of western intervention and youth of Iran, which constitutes over 70% of the population. In fact, the Iranian youth, I would argue, are the most educated progressives in all of Asia. "4dragons", if you don't understand the complexities of misguided American interventionism in Iran, then let me try to break it the fuck down for you.

Mosaddegh was a democratically elected prime minister of Iran from 51-53. He was a lawyer and parliamentarian; he was a noble man who wanted to fucking nationalize the country's greatest resource. Oops, big mistake when you've got the British (British petroleum) controlling the Iranian oil industry since 1913. In short, mosaddegh got thrown out of power via a coup orchestrated by non other than the CIA and MI6. The replacement figurehead was the Shah and he was a pretty bad leader to be honest. My parents love the Shah, but that's because they were from wealthy families and left Iran for the US in the mid-seventies. The regular middle and lower classes were heavily marginalized and brutalized by the SAVAK (the Shah's police force). Furthermore, freedom of speech didn't exist and ordinary people feared the SAVAK (they tortured any dissenters without remorse).

Ultimately, people were fed up and made the tragic blunder (in hindsight) of overthrowing the Shah and replacing him with the Ayotallahs. But ask yourself, did the people have any other choice? At the time, any alternative was seen as an improvement on the Shah. That's essentially how bad he was.... However, he now looks like fucking George Washington when compared to these religious power mongers. My family, like almost all Persians, fucking despise the Ayotallahs (as evidenced by the green movement protests @ the last election), but these guys are seemingly the most cunning group of theocrats of all time. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that, just do your due diligence on these crooks.

Anyways, I could pontificate further on the topic, but I'm on my phone in an uber...
    You don't know how it works do you? You see we take over small countries and put our asshole in charge and he does horrible things to his own people, but leaves us alone. That you give 2 fucks about any one soul over there is the problem. Fuck those people and their culture, THEY CAN KEEP IT.. OVER THERE.

This ends only one way. Regret to inform.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Either way if you are pro Iran in any way, shape or form you are then also anti women's rights and are 100% behind the killing of homosexuals and Jews.
    What flavor was the Israeli Koolaid? Was it Kosher?
    Explain how any of what I accused Iran of is false? Oh i'll wait...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You see krypt so called affluent parents who fled Iran for America is the problem. They have no appreciation for this country or loyalty to our historic ideal or appreciation for its citizens..that's one of the major problems over the last couple of decades. They COME here and hate us and look down on us when they are the ones who are backwards.. all the immigrants who come here and find a life for themselves actually think American are stupid for being so generous and open.. these people are idiots and our government actually enables this mentality by proactively discriminating against hard working Americans to help them achieve there middle class lifestyle..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When a Mexican or Indian or whatever 3 rd world they come from make it in America they have no loyalty to America. They would ship all our jobs to there country of origin they are not as generous to others the way they accepted generosity and when they get into management I can guarantee you they never hire a white American in there place of business whether it's the white collar or blue collar world. I guess I'm a racist for telling the truth or the obvious.

Comments

herbertstemple: Not a racist pos rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Unlike our domestic budget issues, kicking the can down the road 15 years is probabably a smart move.

I'm not going to pretend I know the intricate details of this thing, but it seems to be lauded as a much better than expected deal for us than most predicted. It's being praised by everyone besides Fox and Israeli hardliners.

Unlike some countries, Iran's youth seems more concerned with Western movies, music, and fucking than the Koran. Buying time for the Ayatollahs to die and their youth to gain power seems logical. It's been amazing we've prevented them from getting the bomb this long. It won't last forever. Our best hope is good relations and that a secular youth is in power when that time comes.
    Iran is actually a lot like America. In the large cities they have a well educated middle class. Out in the countryside they have uneducated religious fanatics.

Comments

RegGaymer: .
    Last edited by Jayjami; 04-04-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff meets Larry David at a party!

Footage emerges...

WTG Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    You see krypt so called affluent parents who fled Iran for America is the problem. They have no appreciation for this country or loyalty to our historic ideal or appreciation for its citizens..that's one of the major problems over the last couple of decades. They COME here and hate us and look down on us when they are the ones who are backwards.. all the immigrants who come here and find a life for themselves actually think American are stupid for being so generous and open.. these people are idiots and our government actually enables this mentality by proactively discriminating against hard working Americans to help them achieve there middle class lifestyle..
    Funny, this is exactly what they said when the Irish came, and the Chineese came, and the Italians and Jews came.....

I don't know where you live, but most immigrants I see are working crappy jobs for low pay, not leaching off the system.

Comments

RegGaymer: .

Krypt: JayGODjami

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Irish were amongst the most loyal of America's even though they faced true discrimination.. having an open border as well as a welfare state is destined for failure. The absolute lack of assimilation just do the research of what immigrants really think of this country. It is part of the progress plan to balkenize this country. Just like the 40 million working white poor who are regulated to 2nd class citizenry and indentured life.. Trend magazine which is none POLITICAL states that this type of immigration has hurt our sovereignty as well as created stagnant wages. They also stated that the modern day immigrants do not recognize any loyalty to America actually it's quit the opposite.. I can provide citations for you but at this point it is self evident and your just being anal retentive.. If we had immigrants with an emphasis on assimilation or if the weren't entitled to welfare it would be a different story but that would hurt "the victimization business" of the progressive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    The Irish were amongst the most loyal of America's even though they faced true discrimination.. having an open border as well as a welfare state is destined for failure. The absolute lack of assimilation just do the research of what immigrants really think of this country. It is part of the progress plan to balkenize this country. Just like the 40 million working white poor who are regulated to 2nd class citizenry and indentured life.. Trend magazine which is none POLITICAL states that this type of immigration has hurt our sovereignty as well as created stagnant wages. They also stated that the modern day immigrants do not recognize any loyalty to America actually it's quit the opposite.. I can provide citations for you but at this point it is self evident and your just being anal retentive.. If we had immigrants with an emphasis on assimilation or if the weren't entitled to welfare it would be a different story but that would hurt "the victimization business" of the progressive.
    Should keep the Greeks out, lazy gay fuckers.

Comments

thesparten: great post

IamGreek: Doesn't appreciate the joy of OPA! rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Thread Information