Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unprecedented! Obama chooses peace and people over the interests military industrial complex!

Platinum
    Load Metric

Unprecedented! Obama chooses peace and people over the interests military industrial complex!

It's going down folks! Obama goes off the fucking script!

Peace plan laid out that may actually work. Pro war, right wing chicken hawks from Iran Israel US unite to derail.

Sheldon Adelson/ behemoth defense industry lobbyists dust off the check books.

Entire right wing exposed, teetering on the brink of treason!

Fox News and the right wing propaganda machine firing on all cylinders. No claim is too outrageous!

Scare scare scare scare! Tell em they will die! Cue scary music and graphics over nuclear weapons test footage. Book John Bolton all day! Ebola, anything! Fuck!

Bibi and Bolton up all night practicing their mean face, war monger speeches in the bathroom mirror.

Mossad dispatched to derail peace!

Nobel Peace Committee takes notice.

Comments

thesparten: I understand the psy op,s the neo cons and the military industrial complex is doing to us but today's progressive is a little "insane" or imbalanced in there zealously.There not liberals there authoritarian, totalitarian fascist .

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Look up Neville Chamberlin and get back with the thread.

Comments

thesparten: good citation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He wants Iran to have a nuclear weapon..this peace treaty with Iran is a fassad. 6 of his cabinet members are members of the Muslims brotherhood.. he hasn't even said one word about genocide of Christians at the hands of Muslims world wide. To say he is one of them is no longer a conspiracy theory.. the "new York observer" a very liberal magazine called him the mad king today and his entourage 2nd rate pseudo intellectual,s.. even a very liberal lesbian public school teacher that lives on my block is starting to get it..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even the trade he did for bergdof was 5!! High ranking terrorists for one soldier.. the deal with Cuba, he gave Cuba everything they wanted and in exchange didn't ask for release of prisoners or human rights or not even a promise to be less harsh on political decent... If he isn't a Manchurian candidate then what else would it take????

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    It's going down folks! Obama goes off the fucking script!

Peace plan laid out that may actually work. Pro war, right wing chicken hawks from Iran Israel US unite to derail.

Sheldon Adelson/ behemoth defense industry lobbyists dust off the check books.

Entire right wing exposed, teetering on the brink of treason!

Fox News and the right wing propaganda machine firing on all cylinders. No claim is too outrageous!

Scare scare scare scare! Tell em they will die! Cue scary music and graphics over nuclear weapons test footage. Book John Bolton all day! Ebola, anything! Fuck!

Bibi and Bolton up all night practicing their mean face, war monger speeches in the bathroom mirror.

Mossad dispatched to derail peace!

Nobel Peace Committee takes notice.
    Your words fall flat in the face of Iran's actions. I don't know where you got this jug of kool aid but you definitely polished it off and asked for seconds.

Load Metric
    Unlike our domestic budget issues, kicking the can down the road 15 years is probabably a smart move.

I'm not going to pretend I know the intricate details of this thing, but it seems to be lauded as a much better than expected deal for us than most predicted. It's being praised by everyone besides Fox and Israeli hardliners.

Unlike some countries, Iran's youth seems more concerned with Western movies, music, and fucking than the Koran. Buying time for the Ayatollahs to die and their youth to gain power seems logical. It's been amazing we've prevented them from getting the bomb this long. It won't last forever. Our best hope is good relations and that a secular youth is in power when that time comes.

Comments

El Gallo: exactly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Unlike our domestic budget issues, kicking the can down the road 15 years is probabably a smart move.

I'm not going to pretend I know the intricate details of this thing, but it seems to be lauded as a much better than expected deal for us than most predicted. It's being praised by everyone besides Fox and Israeli hardliners.

Unlike some countries, Iran's youth seems more concerned with Western movies, music, and fucking than the Koran. Buying time for the Ayatollahs to die and their youth to gain power seems logical. It's been amazing we've prevented them from getting the bomb this long. It won't last forever. Our best hope is good relations and that a secular youth is in power when that time comes.
    You must have slept through 1979-1981

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Obama has 6 members of the Muslim Brotherhood in his cabinet, Holy fuck!

How did I miss this! He probably is helping Iran get nukes.

Bet those 6 scum are with Obama in the White House roasting marshmallows over the fire, reading the Koran n shit, while Bibi and Bolton are locked out in the freezing cold. That pisses me off, how could I be so gullible .

Good looking out thesparten, you always come with the facts.

You're a man of great knowledge thx. Maybe Druff will start a politics section and make you a mod.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

No, I was awake. What I recall was that college-aged revolutionaries angered by what they viewed as a pro-American shah helped overthrow the government in favor of fundamentalists. Not unlike the ISIS kids of today. That's pretty much the polar opposite of what I understand the educated younger generation of present day Iran to be.

Comments

limitles: Not just awake but also aware

Load Metric
    Barack Obama follows the lead of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

In about 10 years, bye bye Tel Aviv.

Comments

thesparten: oooh, good one
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Obama has 6 members of the Muslim Brotherhood in his cabinet, Holy fuck!

How did I miss this! He probably is helping Iran get nukes.

Bet those 6 scum are with Obama in the White House roasting marshmallows over the fire, reading the Koran n shit, while Bibi and Bolton are locked out in the freezing cold. That pisses me off, how could I be so gullible .

Good looking out thesparten, you always come with the facts.

You're a man of great knowledge thx. Maybe Druff will start a politics section and make you a mod.
    Actually I'm working on "ask thesparten" segment.. you can ask any question of your hearts desire and I'll answer it on the spot....as per your post just like any foam at the mouth progressive you respond with sarcasm and ridicule..lol lol. You have become predictable. "The emperor has no clothes"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Sparten, I don't suppose you can tell us uninformed who the 6 members of his cabinet are that are also members of the muslim brotherhood?....jeez......and I am really not sure what you mean by calling the Iran thing a "fassad"...what the fuck are you trying to say? is that your attempt to spell "façade"? And if so what the fuck do you mean by that......look that word up and try again......as I said at the outset of the thread on Bibi and his antics, it is amazing that folks don't believe at least attempting to reach an agreement is preferable to bombing Iran and starting another war.....and is it your view that Russia, UK, France, Germany et al are also in league with the Muslim brotherhood? The world is complicated and we are in agmt with countries sometimes and not other times but we have to try to find a way to talk and work through our differences rather than bomb/invade; McCain has never seen a situation that he didn't want to do that at the outset.....maybe keep in mind that the Arab world itself is divided----see Shiite/Sunni----would have helped if folks in 2003 had kept that in mind....Iraq would be less fucked up if they had....

Load Metric
    Fuck OBama!!!!!

Comments

herbertstemple: Fuck Obama pos rep.

IamGreek: A voice of reason

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Fuck OBama!!!!!
    Hi there Pooh, I got a special assignment for you.
    It's down there in mexico. For preparation

I need you to buy a 4 inch butt plug.

Pm tyde ask him if he prefers Blondes, Brunettes, or redheads
    Buy a wig of that color. Womens clothing, make up

Wear that butt plug when ever possible.
    Let me know when your loose enough to be penetrated by whiskey dick, then we'll go from there.

Haha jk
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-03-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Load Metric

No, I was awake. What I recall was that college-aged revolutionaries angered by what they viewed as a pro-American shah helped overthrow the government in favor of fundamentalists. Not unlike the ISIS kids of today. That's pretty much the polar opposite of what I understand the educated younger generation of present day Iran to be.
    Either way if you are pro Iran in any way, shape or form you are then also anti women's rights and are 100% behind the killing of homosexuals and Jews.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Fuck OBama!!!!!

Let me know when your loose enough to be penetrated by whiskey dick, then we'll go from there.

Haha jk
    Worst post ever?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

Haha jk
    Worst post ever?
    You must not have read any of his others.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

Haha jk
    Worst post ever?
    The best part is he laughed at his own post then said just kidding.

WTF

If you're going to attempt to flame someone don't fucking apologize

Load Metric

Either way if you are pro Iran in any way, shape or form you are then also anti women's rights and are 100% behind the killing of homosexuals and Jews.
    Wtf are you on about. This is precisely the sort of blind ignorance that needs to be publically shamed. BCR is absolutely making the correct assertions regarding the history of western intervention and youth of Iran, which constitutes over 70% of the population. In fact, the Iranian youth, I would argue, are the most educated progressives in all of Asia. "4dragons", if you don't understand the complexities of misguided American interventionism in Iran, then let me try to break it the fuck down for you.

Mosaddegh was a democratically elected prime minister of Iran from 51-53. He was a lawyer and parliamentarian; he was a noble man who wanted to fucking nationalize the country's greatest resource. Oops, big mistake when you've got the British (British petroleum) controlling the Iranian oil industry since 1913. In short, mosaddegh got thrown out of power via a coup orchestrated by non other than the CIA and MI6. The replacement figurehead was the Shah and he was a pretty bad leader to be honest. My parents love the Shah, but that's because they were from wealthy families and left Iran for the US in the mid-seventies. The regular middle and lower classes were heavily marginalized and brutalized by the SAVAK (the Shah's police force). Furthermore, freedom of speech didn't exist and ordinary people feared the SAVAK (they tortured any dissenters without remorse).

Ultimately, people were fed up and made the tragic blunder (in hindsight) of overthrowing the Shah and replacing him with the Ayotallahs. But ask yourself, did the people have any other choice? At the time, any alternative was seen as an improvement on the Shah. That's essentially how bad he was.... However, he now looks like fucking George Washington when compared to these religious power mongers. My family, like almost all Persians, fucking despise the Ayotallahs (as evidenced by the green movement protests @ the last election), but these guys are seemingly the most cunning group of theocrats of all time. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that, just do your due diligence on these crooks.

Anyways, I could pontificate further on the topic, but I'm on my phone in an uber...

Comments

Pooh: for writing a war and peace length essay from phone in uber rep

gimmick:

Jayjami: Spot on

Lord of the Fraud: uber interesting

Gold
    Load Metric

What flavor was the Israeli Koolaid? Was it Kosher?

Thread Information