Thread: Unprecedented! Obama chooses peace and people over the interests military industrial complex!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

Unprecedented! Obama chooses peace and people over the interests military industrial complex!

It's going down folks! Obama goes off the fucking script!

Peace plan laid out that may actually work. Pro war, right wing chicken hawks from Iran Israel US unite to derail.

Sheldon Adelson/ behemoth defense industry lobbyists dust off the check books.

Entire right wing exposed, teetering on the brink of treason!

Fox News and the right wing propaganda machine firing on all cylinders. No claim is too outrageous!

Scare scare scare scare! Tell em they will die! Cue scary music and graphics over nuclear weapons test footage. Book John Bolton all day! Ebola, anything! Fuck!

Bibi and Bolton up all night practicing their mean face, war monger speeches in the bathroom mirror.

Mossad dispatched to derail peace!

Nobel Peace Committee takes notice.

Comments

thesparten: I understand the psy op,s the neo cons and the military industrial complex is doing to us but today's progressive is a little "insane" or imbalanced in there zealously.There not liberals there authoritarian, totalitarian fascist .

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Look up Neville Chamberlin and get back with the thread.

Comments

thesparten: good citation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He wants Iran to have a nuclear weapon..this peace treaty with Iran is a fassad. 6 of his cabinet members are members of the Muslims brotherhood.. he hasn't even said one word about genocide of Christians at the hands of Muslims world wide. To say he is one of them is no longer a conspiracy theory.. the "new York observer" a very liberal magazine called him the mad king today and his entourage 2nd rate pseudo intellectual,s.. even a very liberal lesbian public school teacher that lives on my block is starting to get it..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even the trade he did for bergdof was 5!! High ranking terrorists for one soldier.. the deal with Cuba, he gave Cuba everything they wanted and in exchange didn't ask for release of prisoners or human rights or not even a promise to be less harsh on political decent... If he isn't a Manchurian candidate then what else would it take????

Load Metric
    Unlike our domestic budget issues, kicking the can down the road 15 years is probabably a smart move.

I'm not going to pretend I know the intricate details of this thing, but it seems to be lauded as a much better than expected deal for us than most predicted. It's being praised by everyone besides Fox and Israeli hardliners.

Unlike some countries, Iran's youth seems more concerned with Western movies, music, and fucking than the Koran. Buying time for the Ayatollahs to die and their youth to gain power seems logical. It's been amazing we've prevented them from getting the bomb this long. It won't last forever. Our best hope is good relations and that a secular youth is in power when that time comes.

Comments

El Gallo: exactly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Unlike our domestic budget issues, kicking the can down the road 15 years is probabably a smart move.

I'm not going to pretend I know the intricate details of this thing, but it seems to be lauded as a much better than expected deal for us than most predicted. It's being praised by everyone besides Fox and Israeli hardliners.

Unlike some countries, Iran's youth seems more concerned with Western movies, music, and fucking than the Koran. Buying time for the Ayatollahs to die and their youth to gain power seems logical. It's been amazing we've prevented them from getting the bomb this long. It won't last forever. Our best hope is good relations and that a secular youth is in power when that time comes.
    You must have slept through 1979-1981

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Iran is actually a lot like America. In the large cities they have a well educated middle class. Out in the countryside they have uneducated religious fanatics.

Comments

RegGaymer: .
    Last edited by Jayjami; 04-04-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Obama has 6 members of the Muslim Brotherhood in his cabinet, Holy fuck!

How did I miss this! He probably is helping Iran get nukes.

Bet those 6 scum are with Obama in the White House roasting marshmallows over the fire, reading the Koran n shit, while Bibi and Bolton are locked out in the freezing cold. That pisses me off, how could I be so gullible .

Good looking out thesparten, you always come with the facts.

You're a man of great knowledge thx. Maybe Druff will start a politics section and make you a mod.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Obama has 6 members of the Muslim Brotherhood in his cabinet, Holy fuck!

How did I miss this! He probably is helping Iran get nukes.

Bet those 6 scum are with Obama in the White House roasting marshmallows over the fire, reading the Koran n shit, while Bibi and Bolton are locked out in the freezing cold. That pisses me off, how could I be so gullible .

Good looking out thesparten, you always come with the facts.

You're a man of great knowledge thx. Maybe Druff will start a politics section and make you a mod.
    Actually I'm working on "ask thesparten" segment.. you can ask any question of your hearts desire and I'll answer it on the spot....as per your post just like any foam at the mouth progressive you respond with sarcasm and ridicule..lol lol. You have become predictable. "The emperor has no clothes"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    It's going down folks! Obama goes off the fucking script!

Peace plan laid out that may actually work. Pro war, right wing chicken hawks from Iran Israel US unite to derail.

Sheldon Adelson/ behemoth defense industry lobbyists dust off the check books.

Entire right wing exposed, teetering on the brink of treason!

Fox News and the right wing propaganda machine firing on all cylinders. No claim is too outrageous!

Scare scare scare scare! Tell em they will die! Cue scary music and graphics over nuclear weapons test footage. Book John Bolton all day! Ebola, anything! Fuck!

Bibi and Bolton up all night practicing their mean face, war monger speeches in the bathroom mirror.

Mossad dispatched to derail peace!

Nobel Peace Committee takes notice.
    Your words fall flat in the face of Iran's actions. I don't know where you got this jug of kool aid but you definitely polished it off and asked for seconds.

Thread Information