Thread: A moment of silence and/or non Googleing please

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A moment of silence and/or non Googleing please

I don't know whether I should be elated or looking for a razor blade but after a lifetime, it seems, of failure, I have just successfully connected an Apple computer to a Windows computer via Ethernet(file sharing) for the very first time.

I watched a 15 year old do it on YouGeek and thought to myself, why not I. I followed his instructions diligently and despite seeing none of the folders or acceptances that he displayed, I lucked into it by wildly hitting keys in a mad rage.

I dare not move a muscle as I know doing so will render this connection inoperable so, I am dictating this post to a stranger who arrived at my door wondering what the foul language was all about.

I believe this qualifies me as a genuine pseudo-geek.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You are a country n-word that grew up in south saskatchewan thar claims city...

Stop making threads.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LIMITLES IS GOD

/THREAD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Stop making threads.
    I was born in the same town as big dick........Plentywood, Montana.......suck on that ya freak

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Stop making threads.
    I was born in the same town as big dick........Plentywood, Montana.......suck on that ya freak

Sooooooo. You casualy forgot your place of burff a few days ago?

Load Metric
    Les I'm supposed to believe u are from Minton or some shit? And I will take the bait. Who is big dick? Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-03-03-22-35.png
Views: 615
Size:  472.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Les I'm supposed to believe u are from Minton or some shit? And I will take the bait. Who is big dick? Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-03-03-22-35.png
Views: 615
Size:  472.4 KB
    It's all relative I guess, never mind the inbreeding. but when find yourself in Plentywood it's hard (that's what she said) not to feel like a big fish in a small pond. And I guess you didn't appreciate the big dick/Plentywood one-liner but I'll forgive you simply because you said you attended a liquor conference in Vegas. I imagine the lectures start a little later in the day and are kept to under 30 minutes.........how do I get an invite for next year's event?

Where I'm from we used to say in a joking but not derogatory manner, why not Minot? And you can take this bit of minutiae and use it against me later, as a kid we actually "vacationed" in Bismark and Minot, North Dakota. It was swell.

Big Dick is a poster here on the forums BTW whose real first name is Richard.

Last edited by limitles; 04-03-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Instead of silence, I'm going to have to ask for your prayers before you tuck in tonight.

My geek wore off tonight and I managed to fuck up a Mac without any physical confrontation.

I've been through every step in the book to get this bitch to reboot and I am now staring at this and apparently

this may work.??????
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Big dick... plenty wood... richard...

I get it you are witty... Ellis or better.

But how does making up that you were born there fit into the picture?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fucking thick as a brick......told you the story which you didn't believe. Made a mistake about which town I visited, hard to believe because I was plastered before I left. Then the Plentywood jokes flying over your midget sized head. I was born on this earth......good enough?

Shut it down, if you think I'm at all embarassed by the place of my birth then you have some serious issues. I'm actually thinking of moving back and opening a sanctuary for U.S. gun owners where they can leave their weapons at home but know that I'll have a replica for them when they arrive.

Load Metric

Fucking thick as a brick......told you the story which you didn't believe. Made a mistake about which town I visited, hard to believe because I was plastered before I left. Then the Plentywood jokes flying over your midget sized head. I was born on this earth......good enough?

Shut it down, if you think I'm at all embarassed by the place of my birth then you have some serious issues. I'm actually thinking of moving back and opening a sanctuary for U.S. gun owners where they can leave their weapons at home but know that I'll have a replica for them when they arrive.

Going in circles is fun.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fucking thick as a brick......told you the story which you didn't believe. Made a mistake about which town I visited, hard to believe because I was plastered before I left. Then the Plentywood jokes flying over your midget sized head. I was born on this earth......good enough?Shut it down, if you think I'm at all embarassed by the place of my birth then you have some serious issues. I'm actually thinking of moving back and opening a sanctuary for U.S. gun owners where they can leave their weapons at home but know that I'll have a replica for them when they arrive.
    Going in circles is fun.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll deal with you later Sheboon as the computer god' are dry raping me.
    Ill keep it short. Can't boot my Mac Mini. Get this screen shot in Disk Utility. Files are there, disk is "healthy"
    Presently downloading new OS, several hours to go. I'm back to bashing keys.
    Any Mac fanboys out there.

Load Metric
    Holy shit, cliffs?

Load Metric
    Instead of silence, I'm going to have to ask for your prayers before you tuck in tonight.

My geek wore off tonight and I managed to fuck up a Mac without any physical confrontation.

I've been through every step in the book to get this bitch to reboot and I am now staring at this and apparently

this may work.??????
    Oil and water don't mix. Lesson learnt.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I don't know whether I should be elated or looking for a razor blade but after a lifetime, it seems, of failure, I have just successfully connected an Apple computer to a Windows computer via Ethernet(file sharing) for the very first time.

I watched a 15 year old do it on YouGeek and thought to myself, why not I. I followed his instructions diligently and despite seeing none of the folders or acceptances that he displayed, I lucked into it by wildly hitting keys in a mad rage.

I dare not move a muscle as I know doing so will render this connection inoperable so, I am dictating this post to a stranger who arrived at my door wondering what the foul language was all about.

I send a dollar to change profile pic
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

I send a dollar to change profile pic

LISTEN TO THIS AND TELL ME I'M WRONG. FIX THIS YOUTUBE SHIT TODD!

"SAID I WAS EASY TO TAME"

Thread Information