Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todd, is it true Micon is a pussy?

Load Metric

Todd, is it true Micon is a pussy?

Saw he posted on his fail site that your lawyer contacted him and he gave you back mod powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We don't do "is this true" messages around these parts.

Oh, wait... your message was "is it true", not "is this true". So I guess I have to answer.

Yes, my attorneys did contact him, and he has agreed to once again honor the terms of the contract.

I wouldn't classify this as "being a pussy", but rather him returning to what he originally agreed to, and allowing us both to put all of this behind us and move forward with our respective projects.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Oh, wait... your message was "is it true", not "is this true". So I guess I have to answer.

Yes, my attorneys did contact him, and he has agreed to once again honor the terms of the contract.

I wouldn't classify this as "being a pussy", but rather him returning to what he originally agreed to, and allowing us both to put all of this behind us and move forward with our respective projects.
    Well played sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Druff, have you seeked any legal advice regarding the scumbag from St. Louis?
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    hey, what did i do to you bootsy?
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Im actually referring to another scumbag from St. Louis. You may proceed doing what you do Willie. And just to be more clear I am referring to a certain poker blogger who can only write at a 3rd grade level.
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

Im actually referring to another scumbag from St. Louis. You may proceed doing what you do Willie. And just to be more clear I am referring to a certain poker blogger who can only write at a 3rd grade level.
    i knew who you were referring to, i was just giving you shit
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric

i knew who you were referring to, i was just giving you shit

I know. But I hope that there isn't any other poker bloggers from St. Louis that can only write 3 coherent sentences and then give up.

Load Metric

Question

that Scottyno character is quite a dick sucker if i do say so myself. Druff, what makes this guy suck micons dick so much and why does he seem to hate you?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff. Believe it or not I don't believe for a second that any lawyer was involved and also don't believe for a second that you and Micon aren't still in catoots. I just thought you should know my opinion on this. I'm sure my opinion surprises you.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Well what do you know! There was a legally binding contract in effect after all.

Geez Micon, looks like I was right.....not bad for a naive rube with no "training".

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff,

I suggest you work out something to have the power to ban/IP ban posters putting up pictures of your family. Otherwise I think people are just going to put them up to give you work to do. As you are probably already aware (if you are awake) they have already started.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Druff,

I suggest you work out something to have the power to ban/IP ban posters putting up pictures of your family. Otherwise I think people are just going to put them up to give you work to do. As you are probably already aware (if you are awake) they have already started.
    I won't have this power (the contract doesn't give it to me), but there is already a term in the contract dealing with that matter.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Druff,

I won't have this power (the contract doesn't give it to me), but there is already a term in the contract dealing with that matter.
    Druff has all the bases covered lol.

Could you explain?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I believe Micon and I are on the same page now regarding both wanting to put an end to these hostilities.

Hopefully it stays this way, we can have some much-needed peace, and both of us can put our energies into doing more productive and positive things.

Load Metric
    I believe Micon and I are on the same page now regarding both wanting to put an end to these hostilities.

Hopefully it stays this way, we can have some much-needed peace, and both of us can put our energies into doing more productive and positive things.
    Good to hear.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Druff this is like the 3rd time you have said that.

You see he just wants to keep fucking around and pushing your buttons to appease the dwindling faggot base he has over there. "See! I told you Druff just wants to sue me what a mean guy!!" You are giving him the exact reaction he wants.

I would tell him talk to my lawyers from now on, if you violate anything else there will be no compromises. No "understandings" the contract is what it is dipshit, follow it or else. He is just fucking with you and trying to bait you into doing things as the merry go round spins in circles. He wants to play games, just bury the motherfucker once and for all. You have the power to do so, and while there might be 10 vocal people who would still be obsessed with and hate you even if you cured cancer, there are 500 on the other side who would applaud you for it.

Load Metric
    I'm pretty sure the main reason micon is backing away is that he is starting to wind down donkdown. Its no longer his main source of income and is really only being used to direct traffic to his other money making ventures. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up selling donkdown within a year. Will all depend on how much trffic he is directing to other sites.

Micon can care less at this point what happens to donkdown. It should be obvious to anyone that the vbast majority of his work is being put into another site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up donkdown within a year.
    fyp, the kid is self destructing

Load Metric

Name:  big_amen1.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  91.7 KB

Thread Information