Thread: Zeitgeist

Load Metric
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Old ...news?

Load Metric
    never head of this... watching now.. cliff notes?

Load Metric
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Load Metric
    The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round; it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun... for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, and they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid -EVER- because, this is just a ride." And we... KILL those people HAHAHA! "Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride - SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry! Look at my big bank account, and my family! This just HAS to be real!"... But it's just a ride. And we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? Jesus - murdered; Martin Luther King - murdered; Malcolm X - murdered; Gandhi - murdered; John Lennon - murdered; Reagan... wounded HAHA! But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride: Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defense each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, NOT ONE HUMAN BEING EXCLUDED, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

this was great... cliff notes - we're fucked

Banned
    Load Metric
    moon landing can't really describe this thread, someone who smokes entirely too much marijuana can you please step in and find something more creative for us?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    moon landing can't really describe this thread, someone who smokes entirely too much marijuana can you please step in and find something more creative for us?
    honestly this is one of the greatest things i've ever seen... there are two others i just ordered as well with druffs money...

Last edited by Yebsite; 05-14-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: druffs money comment...

Load Metric
    welcome to like 2003 or 2004 broseph
    and keep in mind, as always, the majority of the movie is just opinions and conjecture. you tin foil hat types can have a blast when you want to, but reality is waiting in the background should you care to dance, she's got her best dress on and even did her hair *JUST* right.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    and keep in mind, as always, the majority of the movie is just opinions and conjecture. you tin foil hat types can have a blast when you want to, but reality is waiting in the background should you care to dance, she's got her best dress on and even did her hair *JUST* right.
    Obviously the movie is not 100% fact, but it is interesting. Not saying we should all through on the tin foil hats, but it cant be a bad thing to question the common beliefs people have. Especially when there are so many forces like the news, religion ect out there trying to fucken mold the opinion of the masses to wat ever the fuck they want. Right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusChrist View Post
    Obviously the movie is not 100% fact, but it is interesting. Not saying we should all through on the tin foil hats, but it cant be a bad thing to question the common beliefs people have. Especially when there are so many forces like the news, religion ect out there trying to fucken mold the opinion of the masses to wat ever the fuck they want. Right?
    I find it funny that the 'ol JC is cussing and misspelling!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I find it funny that the 'ol JC is cussing and misspelling!
    The old JC is high as a motherfucker my son.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post
    The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round; it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun... for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, and they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid -EVER- because, this is just a ride." And we... KILL those people HAHAHA! "Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride - SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry! Look at my big bank account, and my family! This just HAS to be real!"... But it's just a ride. And we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? Jesus - murdered; Martin Luther King - murdered; Malcolm X - murdered; Gandhi - murdered; John Lennon - murdered; Reagan... wounded HAHA! But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride: Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defense each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, NOT ONE HUMAN BEING EXCLUDED, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

The beginning of the flic was enough to turn anyone away but because of what was written here I might take another look.

Cliff notes "we're fucked" don't jive with the message I have highlighted imo, just the opposite

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

The beginning of the flic was enough to turn anyone away but because of what was written here I might take another look.

Cliff notes "we're fucked" don't jive with the message I have highlighted imo, just the opposite
    Don't. This is just what they directly ripped off from Bill Hick's. Yebshit should be shot for not attributing it to Bill Hicks.

Load Metric

It is no doubt interesting, if that weren't true I might not have watched it four times, as well as all the rewrites and revisions over the years.

I keep my ear to the ground as much as anyone, and listen to all sides, trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Thread Information