Thread: Google Just Totally Creeped Me Out

Load Metric

Google Just Totally Creeped Me Out

I clicked over from a thread here on PFA and went to Youtube to check out some tunes. This is the video commercial they fed me on a dubstep song:

Name:  FFwIo.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  181.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I clicked over from a thread here on PFA and went to Youtube to check out some tunes. This is the video commercial they fed me on a dubstep song:

Name:  FFwIo.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  181.2 KB
    I feel like I'm somehow getting cheated out of royalty payments here.

Load Metric
    Google uses a type of technology known as harvesting to essentially monitor your every action on your computer, from sending emails to browsing the web to writing letters etc. They then sell this information to companies that bid on your profile based on income and potential $$$ to advertising firms and what not. The more money you make, the higher your profile, the more high end firms that get your info etc.

Trust me, google is the creepiest firm out there, but there are so many more you never hear about. It's very very disturbing. I only learned about this when I installed little snitch and caught my kernel making outbound calls to two random IP addresses that resolved to south america and some place in china. Both were associated with google harvesters, which essentially means my kernel, unbeknownst to me, was reporting to these harvester programs my personal info, like email addresses and the contents of mail, hell who knows really. I am not even totally sure how my kernel as asked to send this info, must be some kind of virus or spyware or some crap. It's all very disturbing. The minute I found out what happened, I immed wiped my hard drive and re-installed my OS, no problems since.

if you guys aren't using little snitch, I don't know what to tell you, that's a scary thought tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    All this talk about kernals, how about a Colonel instead..

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/665455/

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/665455/

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Google uses a type of technology known as harvesting to essentially monitor your every action on your computer, from sending emails to browsing the web to writing letters etc. They then sell this information to companies that bid on your profile based on income and potential $$$ to advertising firms and what not. The more money you make, the higher your profile, the more high end firms that get your info etc.

Trust me, google is the creepiest firm out there, but there are so many more you never hear about. It's very very disturbing. I only learned about this when I installed little snitch and caught my kernel making outbound calls to two random IP addresses that resolved to south america and some place in china. Both were associated with google harvesters, which essentially means my kernel, unbeknownst to me, was reporting to these harvester programs my personal info, like email addresses and the contents of mail, hell who knows really. I am not even totally sure how my kernel as asked to send this info, must be some kind of virus or spyware or some crap. It's all very disturbing. The minute I found out what happened, I immed wiped my hard drive and re-installed my OS, no problems since.

if you guys aren't using little snitch, I don't know what to tell you, that's a scary thought tho.

It's spelled Colonel.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

It's spelled Colonel.
    it's spelled kernel.

"In computing, the kernel (from German Kern, nucleus, core[citation needed]) is the main component of most computer operating systems; it is a bridge between applications and the actual data processing done at the hardware level."
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    um jeezuz christ. I swear on all that is holy I didn't see your post. Fuckin 4dragon google bot in my muh fuckin brain.

Load Metric
    and I jeezuz christ again I swear on all that is holy that I didnt see fourOapes post but that is what I was going for.

#beatingmetothepunch

Load Metric
    TEN THUMBS UP

WHERE THE FOOK DO I SIGN UP MAN????

GOOD LORD.

TOMORROWS CHICKEN AND BROWN RICE NEVER TASTED SO GOOD

Cubic Zirconia Colonel Nigel Fabersham's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Have you gone mad?

I was sure any links in regards to a Colonel would be about yours truly, but instead you post links that make you seem daft as a brush.

Most reprehensible.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Nigel Fabersham View Post
    Have you gone mad?

I was sure any links in regards to a Colonel would be about yours truly, but instead you post links that make you seem daft as a brush.

Most reprehensible.
    HOF cameo

Load Metric
    Beebsus Christ he really was quoting me. Ape you should hit up Beebs when she's feeling hungover and not nearly as bubbly and sprightly as normal. I'm sure your jizz has to be rock chalk j hawk full of electrolytes.

#takeittothehole

Load Metric
    Beebsus Christ he really was quoting me. Ape you should hit up Beebs when she's feeling hungover and not nearly as bubbly and sprightly as normal. I'm sure your jizz has to be rock chalk j hawk full of electrolytes.

#takeittothehole
    she's what, 20? wouldn't know what hit her, and believe me I hit harder than any dildo regardless of size.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Nigel Fabersham View Post
    Have you gone mad?

Most reprehensible.

literally crying.. soooo hof.

Load Metric

#takeittothehole
    she's what, 20? wouldn't know what hit her, and believe me I hit harder than any dildo regardless of size.

Can you make it vibrate though? When I have my talk with god I'm gonna ask for a dick that vibrates.

Thread Information