Page 314 of 326 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 6512

Thread: **Official UFC thread**

Load Metric
    This Thompso-Luque fight is insane.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    This Thompso-Luque fight is insane.
    That was a great fight.

Comments

simpdog: Agree
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    so couple of things first off this wrestling belt shit is a fucking embarrassment and second off till is another machida and i expect profitable.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    im tired of watching nate fight people strong enough to blow up his face but not strong enough to finish him.

i dont ever need to see this again.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im tired of watching nate fight people strong enough to blow up his face but not strong enough to finish him.

You're too harsh.

He is one tough man.

Those body kicks would have stung.

Fair result. I'd be stretched to argue he won the 3rd. Diaz was down three rounds.

Load Metric

The way the fight was going Jorge was gonna win & I was fully expecting him to offer/challenge Nick a chance for the belt & he would accept.

I think that would have been awesome. Too bad a doctor fucked it up.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    UFC about that money of course. They knew this was the only way to run this fight back I'm sure that doctor was told stop it if you can cause Nate wasn't on the path of a miracle 4th or 5th round KO/Submission.

Load Metric
    my first thought was they were super sensitive to this being new york, a state with a notoriously weak stomach for mma, so maybe they should pull the plug before we see bone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    my first thought was they were super sensitive to this being new york, a state with a notoriously weak stomach for mma, so maybe they should pull the plug before we see bone.
    Perhaps but it's for the Baddest Mother Fucker title need I say anymore?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    so couple of things first off this wrestling belt shit is a fucking embarrassment and second off till is another machida and i expect profitable.
    100% complete horseshit. It lessens the importance of the real belts and makes this into some Japanese type sideshow.

I was at this fight, got sick seats last minute cause Im a boss. Nate looked unprepared, unmotivated, and thought hed take his punches no problem but was sorely mistaken. Oh here a pic of our President.

Name:  20191102_222327.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  3.34 MB

Comments

duped_samaritan: nice

Load Metric
    Complaining about an imaginary belt is the boomer’st of boomer takes.

In other words, calm down nerds.

Oh, and I will pay every time Nate Diaz fights. You best believe I’m not going to miss it when he finally dies in the octagon.

Load Metric
    Nate not winning ruins the whole Mcgregor Diaz for the fake belt angle.

Comments

ftpjesus: Connor I think would get his ass handed to him by Masvidal if he’s dumb enough to fight him.

Load Metric
    Masvidal says he wants to fight Canelo in a boxing match. As much as the farce that Connor and Mayweather was this one actually intrigues me. I’m not sure Canelo would want anything to do with Masvidal honesty. Masvidal is more of a striker then Connor ever was. The fight would be very interesting Canelo did beat the WBO champ but Volkov is past his prime truthfully. Canelo is also not a natural LHW he bulked up for that fight and honesty it might be a significant disadvantage to him against Masvidal who could easily walk around at 185 and not blink probably.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Complaining about an imaginary belt is the boomer’st of boomer takes.

In other words, calm down nerds.

Oh, and I will pay every time Nate Diaz fights. You best believe I’m not going to miss it when he finally dies in the octagon.
    And if he does it’ll be with a big blunt in his mouth when he pulls his last toke of life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I’m not sure Canelo would want anything to do with Masvidal honesty.
    The only reason Canelo wouldn't fight Masvidal is because nobody would pay to see that ridiculousness. Canelo would destroy him, and everyone knows it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Masvidal says he wants to fight Canelo in a boxing match. As much as the farce that Connor and Mayweather was this one actually intrigues me. I’m not sure Canelo would want anything to do with Masvidal honesty. Masvidal is more of a striker then Connor ever was. The fight would be very interesting Canelo did beat the WBO champ but Volkov is past his prime truthfully. Canelo is also not a natural LHW he bulked up for that fight and honesty it might be a significant disadvantage to him against Masvidal who could easily walk around at 185 and not blink probably.
    I like you as a poster but FUCK OFF with this shit. There's no way anybody in MMA beats a world class boxer in a strictly boxing match.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Diamond
    Load Metric
    https://www.mmamania.com/platform/am...a-rules-change

USADA recently announced a number of important changes to the drug testing program employed by the UFC to keep its fighters clean. The key takeaway: drug testing has gotten so good and minor contamination of food and supplements so rampant that the agency has raised the allowed levels on several banned substances to keep innocent fighters from getting suspended.

Uh huh. Did someone get paid or did this just happen one day out of the blue

Load Metric
    call it the diaz amendment of 2019.

Load Metric
    USADA is happy to tell everyone about how they raised the levels required to fail a test for certain drugs, but... they won't tell anyone what drugs, or what levels they raised the levels to.

Comments

OSA: lol good point

Thread Information