Page 313 of 326 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 6512

Thread: **Official UFC thread**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Anybody find it ironic all this talk of BJ Penn getting back in the cage one more time when hes now 0-2 fighting in the Kimbo Slice Memorial Division?? Dude hasn't been legit relevant in almost 10yrs now.. (lost 7 straight in the cage and only 1 win in last 11)

he still has the value for the ufc. any rank amateur who binks a win against him is like half way to being referred to as a belt contender by rogan. obviously its just a matter of time until that star power fades for good but its still there for the average casual.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In other news Rumble is planning to come back to fight heavyweight next year.

I would have loved to see him fight Jones but their are some good fights for him at heavyweight for sure.

Load Metric
    What the fuck just happened Andrade got punked by that Chinese chick in less then 45 seconds. Holy shit. Reminded me of some of the fights Rousey had had in the past. Just Wow. And the question now is where does this put former champ Rose Namajunas who Likely was looking at a rematch against Andrade. Chinese chick just threw a monkey wrench in Danas plans for 115lb women. Also wonder if this sets up the Chinese gal coming to the USA to defend the belt and then pulling a disappearing act and defecting. She has to know now her best hope to make real money and not have it line the Chinese Communist Party’s pockets is to GTFO now or very soon.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 08-31-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Load Metric
    Obviously got paid to take the fall.

Load Metric
    my first instinct was in before she pisses alien blood but having just watched the fight, shes just a really good striker who landed a great string of shots.

andrade went in there looking to conserve energy and pace herself against someone who had one singular goal; put out her fucking lights.

that said, in before she pisses alien blood.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I’m sure we all saw this coming but Dana White said BJ Penn is done. He already had reservations about the fight BJ has been pushing for despite his rather sad of affairs. Dana said BJ needs to deal with his demons and accept he has a lot to deal with.

https://es.pn/2LnsItD

Load Metric
    The best ufc guy I know isn’t calling lock but says Dustin trading with a +3 handle is criminal.

Load Metric
    Anybody got a stream for 242. My go-tos are not working for this one.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Comments

Hockey Guy: Thank you kind sir.

Load Metric
    heavyweight fight up next, and its 95° and feels like over 120° in the arena. that should be...

The heat gotta hurt the Russian more than the Louisiana boy later. HArd to justify NOT loading up on Dustin.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 09-07-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Load Metric
    ive made a lot of money betting on dustin to shock the world but im sitting this one out.

the advantage khabib has on the ground is so totally one sided that id basically be betting on khabib to throw the fight if i bet against it.

Load Metric
    for anyone who has espn+, there's a real cool Detail with DC breaking down Khabib, mostly via the Conor fight. A very cool watch. http://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=...6-83cefff9e4ab

Load Metric
    Just got home from watching the main PPV card at local sports bar.. Observation regarding the Title Fight.. Poirer choked (and yes I know that's how he lost) but he had a chance to KO Khabib in the 2nd and all but had him lights out in the third (in fact I was sure Khabib had gone nighty night for a few moments).. I dunno if he just rolled over and quit after he didn't make Khabib tap or the Ref stop the fight but its curious.. How do you just basically roll over and die after nearly having the unbeaten champ finished 2X in 2 Rnds.. shrug.. I really thought Poirer was the one who had the best chance to beat Khabib and if he did it would've been great for the UFC to maybe return some fire to the 155 which now is rapidly turning into the same mish mash as 205 with a dominant champ and no clear person whos a threat to take the title it appears.. UFC is much more intriguing when the champ seems remotely human.. Hell given Khabib's record and history Im not even sure putting him in the cage with a 155lb wolf or bear cub would have a chance against his ass..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Just got home from watching the main PPV card at local sports bar.. Observation regarding the Title Fight.. Poirer choked (and yes I know that's how he lost) but he had a chance to KO Khabib in the 2nd and all but had him lights out in the third (in fact I was sure Khabib had gone nighty night for a few moments).. I dunno if he just rolled over and quit after he didn't make Khabib tap or the Ref stop the fight but its curious.. How do you just basically roll over and die after nearly having the unbeaten champ finished 2X in 2 Rnds.. shrug.. I really thought Poirer was the one who had the best chance to beat Khabib and if he did it would've been great for the UFC to maybe return some fire to the 155 which now is rapidly turning into the same mish mash as 205 with a dominant champ and no clear person whos a threat to take the title it appears.. UFC is much more intriguing when the champ seems remotely human.. Hell given Khabib's record and history Im not even sure putting him in the cage with a 155lb wolf or bear cub would have a chance against his ass..

El Cucuy has a shot imo
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Diaz fight off due to failed drug test by Diaz.

Very weird they wanted him to keep quiet about it?!?!!

“I call false on that cause I only take Whole Food or natural food supplements,” Diaz wrote. “ So until UFC, Usada or whoever is F---ING with me Fixes it I won’t be competing. I’m not gonna play their game and try and hide it or keep quite (sic), as they suggested.”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Diaz fight off due to failed drug test by Diaz.

Very weird they wanted him to keep quiet about it?!?!!

“I call false on that cause I only take Whole Food or natural food supplements,” Diaz wrote. “ So until UFC, Usada or whoever is F---ING with me Fixes it I won’t be competing. I’m not gonna play their game and try and hide it or keep quite (sic), as they suggested.”
    https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/10/...ete-at-ufc-244

Quickly exonerated by USADA, Nate good to go.

Load Metric
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Kevin Lee just about decapitated Gillespie.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    How is ivanov alive?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    How is ivanov alive?
    I thought the decision would go to Ivanov but I think they got it right.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Thread Information