Page 262 of 326 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 6512

Thread: **Official UFC thread**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

I don't think so, she's fighting well and landing big. I'm impressed with Cyborg, looks clean and crisp and the gas tank is hanging in there.
    Ill tell you what I think.. I think Cyborg doesnt want to end up in a weight division with no one willing to fight her, so she's carrying Holm.

Because Cyborg is fucking sparring right now.
    I think she paced herself early but she landed huge power shots right from the opening round. Holm is just durable. Cyborg walked her down and landed a shit ton of volume. This wasn't Mayweather vs McGregor where Mayweather threw 6 punched in the first round total.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not saying that was amazing cuz it wasn't but if we go off woman's mma standard it was decent.

Cyborg vs Nunes next otherwise I don't give a shit.

Load Metric
    I usually never reference wiki, but what the hey. Don't like cheats.

"Prolonged GH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes. Resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits is referred to as acromegaly."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

"Prolonged GH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes. Resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits is referred to as acromegaly."
    Cyborg is clearly a life long juicer. She looked like a different human being in her late teens and apparently she also sounded like a female.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Not saying that was amazing cuz it wasn't but if we go off woman's mma standard it was decent.

Cyborg vs Nunes next otherwise I don't give a shit.
    Yeah it was a good fight. These girls just don't have the amazing variety the top men do. It's like the same few moves over and over for 5 rounds straight.

I'm very curious to see how many ppv's this card sells.

Load Metric

Cyborg is clearly a life long juicer. She looked like a different human being in her late teens and apparently she also sounded like a female.
    Human Growth Hormone for sure.

Load Metric
    I hope that dude pisses hot.

Comments

peter mcneil: Legit lol'd
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Lets not forget that a lot of these older fighters just assumed the Japanese MMA scene would be eternal, so juicing was a totally logic business strat considering the Japanese orgs paid like 10 what Zuffa was offering.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Human Growth Hormone for sure.
    She already tested positive for stanozolol. Thats some serious shit. Did you hear her singing on the way out to the ring? Imagine that beast signing a lullaby to her baby, it would induce lifelong PTSD.

http://www.illicitdrugsresearch.eu/2...ol-stanozolol/

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Damn dude barboza got FUCKED up. Seriously impressive that fight went the distance considering the head shots khabib was throwing in the first round. Wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Damn dude barboza got FUCKED up. Seriously impressive that fight went the distance considering the head shots khabib was throwing in the first round. Wow
    Barboza could hardly walk back to his corner after the first. I was super impressed with his heart. He even threw some pretty dangerous looking wheel kicks late in the third.

What a crazy sport these guys (and girls) do. Gonna be some tough night's sleep for a few of them. I'd imagine every part of Holm and Barboza hurts right now.

Load Metric
    the rizin show is on now, and if you use the fite.tv app, you can do a quick search before you sign up for a $20 credit, which makes the show free. I signed up for it earlier in the month, and the credits were still there, so worth a look if you feel like staying up way to fuckin late.

Load Metric
    Barboza could hardly walk back to his corner after the first. I was super impressed with his heart. He even threw some pretty dangerous looking wheel kicks late in the third.

What a crazy sport these guys (and girls) do. Gonna be some tough night's sleep for a few of them. I'd imagine every part of Holm and Barboza hurts right now.
    He had a ton of heart. I doubt it would even happen but if Khabib fights Conor I may move down to Vegas for a month just to get as much action as possible on Khabib.

I wonder if there is anything to style matchups, ranks and outcomes over a long period of time. For example, write a program where you plug in Black belt in Jujutsu versus X level wrestler and other factors and then run it against all fights in MMA history. There are probably way to many variables and not enough fights to get a good sample size but i think it could be interesting.
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

He had a ton of heart. I doubt it would even happen but if Khabib fights Conor I may move down to Vegas for a month just to get as much action as possible on Khabib.

I wonder if there is anything to style matchups, ranks and outcomes over a long period of time. For example, write a program where you plug in Black belt in Jujutsu versus X level wrestler and other factors and then run it against all fights in MMA history. There are probably way to many variables and not enough fights to get a good sample size but i think it could be interesting.
    Conor will get his shit pushed in if a fight with Khabib ever happens.

I think Conor should be running away here but he won't because deep down he does have the heart which I respect but Khabib would be by far the toughest guy he's ever faced.

Conor lost to Diaz the first time and scraped out a debatable victory in the rematch but Diaz is a joke compared to Khabib.

It will be a amazing if this fight happens because you know so many goons are firing hard on Conor here without a fucking clue what they are doing just betting cuz it's Conor McGregor.

Comments

shortbuspoker: always the punchers chance

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric

Biggest reason I don't see this fight happening is because Conor is rich as fuck now and doesn't need the money. Khabib said that himself post fight which is why he said he wants Ferguson, which will be a better fight than a fight with conor would be. But both will get fucked, because khabib is a fucking monster and if he gets you on the ground, which he will, you are fucking done son.

Load Metric

Biggest reason I don't see this fight happening is because Conor is rich as fuck now and doesn't need the money. Khabib said that himself post fight which is why he said he wants Ferguson, which will be a better fight than a fight with conor would be. But both will get fucked, because khabib is a fucking monster and if he gets you on the ground, which he will, you are fucking done son.
    Conor presents some danger to Khabib, especially if he has improved his takedown D since the Mendes fight, hard to imagine he hasn't. McGregor is a very different striker than Barboza. He's accurate as hell and he will land shots on Khabib as he closes the distance. He doesn't need the range and time Barboza does.

I still think Khabib mauls him but I wouldn't be surprised to see Conor get another KO. Conor is a gifted MMA striker. Some really great potential fights at 155, 2018 should be a fun MMA year.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lol at motherfucker still wanting to bet against conor, hasnt he cost you enough?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    lol at motherfucker still wanting to bet against conor, hasnt he cost you enough?

100 percent. Been absolutely raped betting against him (except for Diaz 1). I will continue to flush though

Comments

adamantium: lol
    :freelewfather

Diamond
    Load Metric
    For those that made money on my Khabib lock, please consider using a portion of that for my upcoming donation/staking thread

Thanks in Advance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    For those that made money on my Khabib lock, please consider using a portion of that for my upcoming donation/staking thread

Thanks in Advance
    You're a total fucking idiot. Not one poster was seriously betting against Khabib here stupid.

Keep making shit up though if it makes you feel good.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information