Page 101 of 326 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 6512

Thread: **Official UFC thread**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

But, but........he had his hand up next to his head as he was belly down with Magny in back mount.

That's not considered defending?????
    It never should have gotten that far, they should have stopped it in the 1st round. Magny most likely has permanent brain damage from that jackhammering he took.
    I totally agree but the post I quoted was about Lombard getting pummeled unmercifully in the 2nd round.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

But, but........he had his hand up next to his head as he was belly down with Magny in back mount.

That's not considered defending?????
    It never should have gotten that far, they should have stopped it in the 1st round. Magny most likely has permanent brain damage from that jackhammering he took.
    No shit. Looked like a good number of those were to the back of the head too. Many likely lost a few years of cognitive coherence last night.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sounds like Lombard's the victim of late stoppage. Corner men and the fighters have to discuss this shit and stop with the "i'm willing to die in there" bs. There's times where a bad ref or where one fighter gases and the other can intentionally extend the beat down by not doing enough to end it (Dos Santos vs Cain twice.) Cain admitted to this somewhere then changed his story later. Junior's a pretty righteous dude so that's pretty chicken shit imo.

I think it was Bas on the Rogan podcast talking about the unwritten rule where when a fighter's had enough they give the up the rear naked choke to their opponent. A perfect example is Nate Diaz vs Conor. Like a professional Nate landed the choke asap, respect. He did not have to take it, he could of beat on Conor a couple more rounds. Matter of fact I take back all the negative shit I said about Nate.

Then there's guys who know they can land the choke but would rather beat on their gassed out opponent til stoppage. Then there's the truly evil shit where you pull back just before a stoppage over and over, (Cain v Dos Santos.)

RDA said he's was going to do this to Conor and i can almost guarantee it would of worked. Cornermen should discuss this scenario and be willing to throw in the towel. Damn good chance Conor would of got fucked up really bad vs Dos Anjos. I watched the Firas Zahabi pre fight analysis of RDA vs Conor. That guy really knows his shit and long story short, RDA is a good at everything with infinite cardio. He said he really thinks RDA can fight 20 rounds.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

ftpjesus: UFC2 rep.. Like it myself so far honestly.. Favorite option is the knockout game.. Just utter brutal kick the teeth down your opponets throat..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    That game looks great

Comments

DJ_Chaps: yah looks mint

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    That game looks great
    Have to agree.. I love the knockout mode where the object is just kick ass.. Took out Aldo in 10secs with McGregor..

Side note. Ive simmed the Jones Vs Cormier fight 10 x so far and its 6-4 for Jones everytime Cormier has beaten him however, was the same way DC beat Rumble by closing in going in for close quarter combat and on the ground outwrestling and ground and pound.. If and this is a big If Cormier can neutralize Jones reach advantage by taking it to the ground, he has a chance but that's really his one option otherwise Jones will pick him the hell apart..

My one complaint is all the fighters with 0-0 records and no way to edit the records at all.. Was hoping that would've been fixed from the original game.. It sucks when you have Buffer announcing these guys as making their debut when its nowhere the truth.

BTW have you found the awesome Easter Egg of a WW fighter that was released (gotta use the old school up up down down left right left right X O).. Was kinda cool I thought and hes decent in the game..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jon Jones might be the worst driver in the history of driving

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/3/28...keted-for-drag
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

Weird thing is I believe him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When I say this everyone freaks out haha.

Comments

4Dragons: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    When I say this everyone freaks out haha.
    Bieb's walking out with Nate singing baby baby would pretty much crash the internet.

Load Metric

And now he's been arrested for violating his Probation conditions.. Dana has to be about to have a coronary while at the same time wanting to fly to NM and just slap the shit out of Jones for being this fucking stupid and potentially fucking up the UFC 197 title fight. Here's the line from UFC :

"UFC is aware that Jon Jones turned himself into the Albuquerque Police Department this morning for a potential probation violation stemming from a traffic stop last week," the organization said in a statement issued Tuesday. "UFC has been in touch with Jones' legal team and will have no further comment until the organization has had appropriate time to gather necessary information."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

And now he's been arrested for violating his Probation conditions.. Dana has to be about to have a coronary while at the same time wanting to fly to NM and just slap the shit out of Jones for being this fucking stupid and potentially fucking up the UFC 197 title fight. Here's the line from UFC :

"UFC is aware that Jon Jones turned himself into the Albuquerque Police Department this morning for a potential probation violation stemming from a traffic stop last week," the organization said in a statement issued Tuesday. "UFC has been in touch with Jones' legal team and will have no further comment until the organization has had appropriate time to gather necessary information."

I learned long ago never to buy tickets to UFC events until the day before or day of. You pay a little more but so worth it.

lol why the fuck is Jones even driving a car?
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

I learned long ago never to buy tickets to UFC events until the day before or day of. You pay a little more but so worth it.

Damn good question I know Hit and run in AZ involving serious injury is 3 yr mandatory suspension of drivers license (I believe an exception for to work home medical and church can apply)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I know hating on Jon Jones is cool but I'm not comfortable with his probation violation. He got fucking railroaded by an unprofessional, smart ass officer who had an ax to grind. If you've ever been pulled over for bullshit then you know how hard it is to keep quiet while the officer tries to provoke a reaction.

Most of those tickets are "I hate you" tickets and the officer stated his dislike of Jones, wow! They both agree Jon Jones did not go over the speed limit, let that sink in. Jon Jones looking to speak into the camera asap and his body language and everything tells me this whole thing is bullshit. He can't be sure it wasn't caught on camera. Someone get a petition, this is bullshit. Turn up the heat on the unprofessional probation dept and the unprofessional officer for harassing Jones within the law, its bullshit. Remove your "pregnant lady hit n run" bias, it has no bearing here.

Free Jon Jones

Load Metric
    I know hating on Jon Jones is cool but I'm not comfortable with his probation violation. He got fucking railroaded by an unprofessional, smart ass officer who had an ax to grind. If you've ever been pulled over for bullshit then you know how hard it is to keep quiet while the officer tries to provoke a reaction.

Most of those tickets are "I hate you" tickets and the officer stated his dislike of Jones, wow! They both agree Jon Jones did not go over the speed limit, let that sink in. Jon Jones looking to speak into the camera asap and his body language and everything tells me this whole thing is bullshit. He can't be sure it wasn't caught on camera. Someone get a petition, this is bullshit. Turn up the heat on the unprofessional probation dept and the unprofessional officer for harassing Jones within the law, its bullshit. Remove your "pregnant lady hit n run" bias, it has no bearing here.

Free Jon Jones
    Not sure if you're serious or trolling, but I can tell you from my own past experience that you do not have to break the speed limit. I got pulled over for basically the same thing(revving engine and peeling out from a red light) and received a reckless driving ticket.

Load Metric

Free Jon Jones
    Listen, breaking someones arrogance isn't an easy task. Generally the arrogant asshole has to have someone close to him die, or he has to be permanently crippled, like blinded, paralyzed or some shit like that before he finally figures out what a complete ass he is. By that time it's waaaaay to late in the game and everyone in that assholes life has given their last fuck. That's what I just watched. That you would cheer that behavior on tells me you are most likely a Bernie Sanders voter.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Still bitter about that shellacking you took in the presidential thread, haha.

sonatine: Anti-mong rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Hell, if I were his representation, I would try to get Lyft or Uber to be a sponsor and have one of their drivers drive him from place to place each......oh wait, that's right, Jones can't have sponsors outside of Reebok unless the UFC approves it (and takes their cut. They instituted a "sponsor tax" after Vitor and Anderson were getting 250k deals from Burger King Brasil).

Additionally, why the fuck is he talking back to a cop? Now, I support the 1st amendment right to tell a police officer he's wrong, that he's being an asshole, swearing, etc. But this isn't about that. Jones is in a different place: he's a BLACK MAN in AMERICA, more specifically in Hicksville, USA where as I am sure he's seen in the news, tends to shoot black people first, and ask questions later. The ABQ PD is also one of the more corrupt police departments in the US.

Jon Jones vs police officer: a game where JJ has everything to lose while police have nothing to lose. Why play a game with those stakes (minus the fact that Jon Jones outside the Octagon has the decision making abilities of a 10 year old child)?

I'm sure the cop recognized him, and his lawyers say that in court that he was targeting Jones......but if Jones wasn't a famous person, he'd probably be tasered the fuck out of if he was just some random black dude.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Jon Jones vs police officer: a game where JJ has everything to lose while police have nothing to lose. Why play a game with those stakes (minus the fact that Jon Jones outside the Octagon has the decision making abilities of a 10 year old child)?

Comments

Shizzmoney: illest nigga in Nebraska rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Comments
    FPS_Russia: Still bitter about that shellacking you took in the presidential thread, haha.

I won that hands down, it wasn't even close. Too bad we'll still most likely be stuck with Hillary regardless, haha.

Thread Information