Page 1 of 326 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: **Official UFC thread**

Load Metric

**Official UFC thread**

There's too many events, plus you can't search for the word ufc on here (F.U.D.).

UFC is turning WWE

Load Metric
    wowwwwwwwww....

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: .
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

ufc is so cringeworthy, and is only a few degrees of seperation from the wwe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Considering this press conference was held in Dublin it makes complete sense. The Irish love Connor McGregor and they love Sheamus too.

If it was WWE he steals the belt and runs off with it. Aldo is one of my favorite fighters and I really like McGregor too but he is fooling himself if he thinks any of the guys he has fought so far have even a third of the skill set that Aldo brings to the table.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Considering this press conference was held in Dublin it makes complete sense. The Irish love Connor McGregor and they love Sheamus too.

If it was WWE he steals the belt and runs off with it. Aldo is one of my favorite fighters and I really like McGregor too but he is fooling himself if he thinks any of the guys he has fought so far have even a third of the skill set that Aldo brings to the table.
    I was originally on the McGregor bandwagon and this run-up. Not many featherweights are TKO'ing everyone in their path.

But after this whole Aldo/McGregor world tour + the Dublin press conference, it would be nice to see him get his ass whipped.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

I was originally on the McGregor bandwagon and this run-up. Not many featherweights are TKO'ing everyone in their path.

But after this whole Aldo/McGregor world tour + the Dublin press conference, it would be nice to see him get his ass whipped.

Does anyone else think -130 Aldo is a steal? I think i am going to hammer the shit out of that.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    i want to stack up on aldo because hes obliterated better fighters than conor but things change. ive seen aldo put in sloppy work recently.

ill put light action on him but im not going to be too shocked if aldo shows how long in the tooth hes become as a fighter.

Comments

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

ufc is so cringeworthy, and is only a few degrees of seperation from the wwe.
    Says the guy using an Ali avatar.... He was way worse than connor back in the day. He is also the closest thing to Ali ufc has.

Load Metric
    Me, kunt, and a friend went to the Aldo-Conor press deal in Boston. It was in a cool, old theater in Dorchester, walking distance from kunt's house, and one of the last places you'd expect a UFC press conference. Not exactly downtown Boston, and right in the middle of rush hour. Got a couple hundred to show up easy, maybe 400-600? Anyway, you could just walk right in and sit down wherever you could. Definitely not the scope of some of the other press events, but so close to us we couldn't not go. I was sitting right behind the soundboard, center-right, under the balcony.

It was a fuckin blast. Basically, someone would ask an idiot question, and conor would just start saying shit about Aldo. Some good stuff, a lot of really over the line great stuff, IMO. He was talking about owning Rio, and how next time he'd go to Aldo's favela and turn it into a sweatshop for Reebok, because they have some hard workers down there who'd work cheap. I'm sure the good people of Reebok love that, but the crowd ate it up. Decent amount of Brazilian fans in the place too, so it wasn't completely one-sided. Anyone who wanted pics or sigs had a chance after the thing was over. Aldo left after 5 minutes, Conor stayed for 15-20, and I think Dana, Megan Olivi, people like that were hanging probably well after we left.

Been to a weigh-in before, and this was a LOT more fun.

Load Metric
    If you havent seen the videos (most are about 5-7 minutes long) that have been posted every few days about this fight, you are missing some solid entertainment. Watch them on the UFC site/facebook page.

this will be a massive event. Predicting one will remove the others limbs and beat them with it. All out war.

Load Metric
    So let me get this straight: Since you cannot search on multiple UFC threads for individual events, you want just one unsearchable UFC thread that will have to be searched for and bumped every time a new event comes around?

Think about it.

Comments

simpdog: this will always be on the front page though

Load Metric
    All 24 fighters on the recent UFC 185: Pettis vs. dos Anjos fight card were drug tested, and all of them returned negative results.

The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation on Monday confirmed to MMAWeekly.com that every fighter provided a urine sample on fight night. All of the test results came back on Monday and revealed no performance-enhancing drugs or substances of abuse.
    Why can't we just go back to fight night tests where everyone is clean?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    If you havent seen the videos (most are about 5-7 minutes long) that have been posted every few days about this fight, you are missing some solid entertainment. Watch them on the UFC site/facebook page.

this will be a massive event. Predicting one will remove the others limbs and beat them with it. All out war.

I cant remember the last time there was an event this tense and hyped that lived up to its promise.

That said, Conor hasnt put on a boring performance so who knows... still and all, it would be surprising; this has all the makings of 2 fighters trying not to lose.

Comments

Load Metric
    the rumor mill is working overdrive this weekend. Jonny Bones in a car accident? Fled the scene? drugs found>? pregnant woman injured? probably involved in the crucifixion of Jesus? etc...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment...on_in_ufc_187/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "IF" true even Dana White can't practice avoidance this time which he sort of did for the previous occurrence with Bones breaking out the fake ass apology speech. A suspension and stripping of the belt would seem about right.

Load Metric
    That Reddit thread is an abortion.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

JMM: LOL

simpdog: legit lol

NaturalBornHustler: HOF that nig still kick yo ass tho!

Hockey Guy: Awesome

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If they cancel this fucking fight.....

Thread Information