Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indiana

Load Metric
    What I don't understand is how the fuck these places know who the fuck is gay and who isn't. I get it when they ask to cater for a gay wedding and all, but other than that a lot of these bigot assholes don't even know when they're serving gays. UNfortunately this bill kinda gave them the right to use their judgement, which is dangerous.

If I were gay, i would go in there and act straight with my boyfriend, eat our delicious straight pizza, and when we were done I would fuck em right thereo on the table. Dicks would be flying everywhere, lesbians would be laid out like carpets, eating eachothers boxes endlessly until these religious freaks lost their minds and blew their own heads off.

The end

Comments

OSA: ill all for that too lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    What I don't understand is how the fuck these places know who the fuck is gay and who isn't. I get it when they ask to cater for a gay wedding and all, but other than that a lot of these bigot assholes don't even know when they're serving gays. UNfortunately this bill kinda gave them the right to use their judgement, which is dangerous.

If I were gay, i would go in there and act straight with my boyfriend, eat our delicious straight pizza, and when we were done I would fuck em right thereo on the table. Dicks would be flying everywhere, lesbians would be laid out like carpets, eating eachothers boxes endlessly until these religious freaks lost their minds and blew their own heads off.

The end
    If that happened at your deli, business would be impacted severely. Not a good Marketing ploy. Stick to Jared type campaigns.

Load Metric
    If I were gay and getting married I would want a florist who actually wanted to service my wedding. Fucking libtard fags....

Besides, federally its illegal to discriminate regardless of the states laws.

If you were a jew would you force a muslim to cater your wedding? Same fucking thing.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Besides, federally its illegal to discriminate regardless of the states laws.
    This only applies to protected classes.

In United States Federal anti-discrimination law, a protected class is a characteristic of a person which cannot be targeted for discrimination. The following characteristics are considered "Protected Classes" by Federal law:

Race – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Color – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Religion – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    National origin – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Age (40 and over) – Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
    Sex – Equal Pay Act of 1963 and Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Pregnancy – Pregnancy Discrimination Act
    Citizenship – Immigration Reform and Control Act
    Familial status – Civil Rights Act of 1968 Title VIII: Housing cannot discriminate for having children, with an exception for senior housing
    Disability status – Vocational Rehabilitation and Other Rehabilitation Services of 1973 and Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
    Veteran status – Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
    Genetic information – Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
    Some states include sexual preference as a protected class, but many don't.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Not sure if thesparten is trolling. I've trolled liberal forums a couple times by doing a right wing Alex Jones type shtick, sort of like thesparten, pretty fun for maybe a hour.

Either way there's a shitload of people out there like him. Like at least 20%of the population.

These fuckers will buy into all sorts of debunked conspiracy theories/right wing talking points and repeat to anyone who will listen. Then reject the 1 and only truth backed with facts. It's like the twilight zone.

thesparten on election days,take the day off, jus sayin..

Oh and Druff, you're a liberal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    This only applies to protected classes.

In United States Federal anti-discrimination law, a protected class is a characteristic of a person which cannot be targeted for discrimination. The following characteristics are considered "Protected Classes" by Federal law:

Race – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Color – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Religion – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    National origin – Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Age (40 and over) – Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
    Sex – Equal Pay Act of 1963 and Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Pregnancy – Pregnancy Discrimination Act
    Citizenship – Immigration Reform and Control Act
    Familial status – Civil Rights Act of 1968 Title VIII: Housing cannot discriminate for having children, with an exception for senior housing
    Disability status – Vocational Rehabilitation and Other Rehabilitation Services of 1973 and Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
    Veteran status – Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
    Genetic information – Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
    Some states include sexual preference as a protected class, but many don't.
    I think that is the point of contention. Enough with the protected class crap. There are 40 million working white heterosexual poor. In efforts to abolish discrimination we have created a whole indentured class of poverty and 2nd class citizanry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Map obviously shows basically everywhere east of the Mississippi River is racist on Twitter, yet California has the most hate groups. Hmmm.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How do.you define hate groups???? I say gladd is a Christian hate group, la raza is Latino supremacist group that hates whites I can also make a point the n.o.w. has devolved to a man hating group..most Islamic center,s are hate groups..the rainbow coalition is a hate group..I'm not talking about the crusades or the druids or all 6 members of the k.k.k.. I'm talking here and now. OR ANYTHING ANTI WHITE AND CHRISTION IS FINE BY YOUR STANDARDS.. IF THAT BE THE CASE THEN YOU!! HAVE BECOME WHAT YOU HAVE TRIED TO DESTROY.. your the racist...

Comments

herbertstemple: +1

anonamoose: The people you meet up with in a bar and bitch about minorities with is how I define hate groups.

Load Metric
    The funny thing is these people will be the laughingstock of all future generations.

Keep fighting the good fight herbertstemple - one green rep at a time you're changing the world.

Comments

Pooh: libtard fuck

thesparten: Nice poll. thanks everyone for your support

herbertstemple: You are right, time tio change my tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Pooh - I'm glad that when your wife saw your white trash justin smith tattoos she knew reproduction was out of the question

Comments

Pooh: pfa's n-word hater

thesparten: your the racist.

herbertstemple: Practice neg rep. How am I doing?

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: 1/3 back

anonamoose: +1
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sorry you lost the poll schmuckiggon but you look like the racist like most other people hiding under the diversity and tolerance flag..

Load Metric
    The gang's all here.

Comments

herbertstemple: So is another neg rep.

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: here to save the day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Not sure if thesparten is trolling. I've trolled liberal forums a couple times by doing a right wing Alex Jones type shtick, sort of like thesparten, pretty fun for maybe a hour.

Either way there's a shitload of people out there like him. Like at least 20%of the population.

These fuckers will buy into all sorts of debunked conspiracy theories/right wing talking points and repeat to anyone who will listen. Then reject the 1 and only truth backed with facts. It's like the twilight zone.

thesparten on election days,take the day off, jus sayin..

Oh and Druff, you're a liberal.
    The truth is as you define it I guess.. I'm straight tea party I vote in every election even school board, councilmen etc. I work 60 hours a week to have what most welfare recipients and illegal immigrants get for free. I send the tea party patriots 5 bucks a month and just sent Ted Cruz 50..I'll send more if he continues with all this positive traction.. you just go on forums and type your racist nonsense. (The 1 and only truth, lol) liberalism is a mental disorder.

Comments

anonamoose: People who claim to be libertarian and openly participate and eat into the tea party propaganda should be shot on sight.

Load Metric
    wow herbert - you came at me hard - 3 red reps, just wow. You're a self-confident guy with not at all a short penis.

Comments

herbertstemple: Make it 4 dude.

JUSTIFIEDhomicide: no we wont make it 4

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's make it simple... close the borders and create absolute transparency in trade deals.. within 2 years our economy is growing at 8 percent our infrastructure is being repaired a ton of fish at the tables Americans buying cars and taking vacation,s oh did I mention a ton of fish at the tables..you guys are just being useful idiots arguing over an ever increasing shrinking pie. The tea party are the only ones being honest and you guys are just useful idiots.. keep arguing over closing down some bakery on the corner to satisfy your self loathing venomous zealotry. Meanwhile the democrats and! Republicans are passing a trade agreement that sells all of us out while they make millions..your fools!!!!! Go tea party.

Comments

anonamoose: nothing you listed has anything to do with the borders.

herbertstemple: close the borders pos rep.

Load Metric
    how god damn balling must it be to have some horrible pizza place in indiana i havent yelped it but you know it probably was terrible dealing with your awful teenage employees squeeking out super low margin profits dealing with a ton of fat midwest druffs bringing in expired coupons and then bang you get 800k for being like nope no pizza for fags

HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE

Comments

thesparten: you rd still welcome to suck all the dick you want and insert all types of objects in your rectum.. just leave me out of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You just made my point, thank you.. progressives like you are the racist and HYPOCRITES and very venomous. The self loathing contained in your post has become self evident.. proving everything I've been saying all this time..

Comments

anonamoose: http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/quiz

Load Metric
    i am super racist

Thread Information