Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indiana

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I agree with my grammatical expertise!!!! I do apologize for the increase in Advil sales for all the migraines..I really have to up my game with that and I appreciate the constructive criticism..posting on this site has help me realize how bad it truly is :-).. I however stand firm in my well thought out non radical rationale ,truly "fair" political points..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm going to a Muslim caterers to ask him to do my son's jewish wedding to a stripper. We're going to need loin of pork, extra alcohol and room for the strip show..if he turns me down, well you guys be as supportive? I think not! Just like you criticize Ted Cruz,s evangelical background but not a peep on rev. Wright..who is rational and fair and non radical between us??? Hmmmm.

Load Metric
    I believe that businesses should be free to discriminate as much as they want. If you want to put a sign in the window that says"we don't serve fags,n-words,Jews, etc." then so be it. This is a capitalist economy and we should let the free market sort it out. If the public decides that those businesses are in the wrong then they will quit patronizing them and the doors will permanently shut.

Comments

thesparten: thank you, that's all I'm saying..you said it better same goes for smoking and non smoking restaurant,s

Gordman: YES

Load Metric
    Sparty brings up some good points yall. Don't let em get ya down. Keep on keeping on.

Comments

also yikes: todge i think i have a point here todge is

Load Metric
    Let's not dance around shit and play the spinning game here simply because you got called out on shit. You're trying to lay down a foundation to make you sound intelligible but the fact remains that to you this isn't about equal rights for everyone. It's simple: if it's not white, speaks english, and a christian (or insert whatever religion thesparten is) it's bad. That's exactly how you feel. So stop being a bigot piece of shit and just off yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm a libertarian and Greek orthodox fyi..it's the other way around..they are the racist and intolerant..nobody buys your argument anymore..that hand is played..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I'm a libertarian and Greek orthodox fyi..it's the other way around..they are the racist and intolerant..nobody buys your argument anymore..that hand is played..

the funniest part about this is you probably believe this you're so far into denial

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I believe that businesses should be free to discriminate as much as they want. If you want to put a sign in the window that says"we don't serve fags,n-words,Jews, etc." then so be it. This is a capitalist economy and we should let the free market sort it out. If the public decides that those businesses are in the wrong then they will quit patronizing them and the doors will permanently shut.

Do you think that's how slavery should have been decided?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One step I actually like you and I spent an Houston you tube watching dwan play poker last week. He is one cool cat..I don't care who you marry but the diversity and tolerance crowd has to respect the beliefs of others..they don't, they are neither diversified or tolerant..I'm sorry if you think putting your penis in someone s rectum is equivalent to slavery..

Comments

vegas1369: Penis in rectum = slavery rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    One step I actually like you and I spent an Hour on you tube watching dwan play poker last week. He is one cool cat..I don't care who you marry but the diversity and tolerance crowd has to respect the beliefs of others..they don't, they are neither diversified or tolerant..I'm sorry if you think the social right of putting your penis in someone s rectum is equivalent to slavery..

Load Metric

The free market probably would still have Jim Crow laws active throughout the South.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If I went to a print shop in the most progressive part of San Francisco and asked them to print pro life posters do they have the right to refuse and that's not even about religious freedom..I'm sure you guys would say yes..you are not consistent,logical and very hypocritical in your argument...just like evangelism and rev Wright and so on...read "liberalism is a mental disorder" by Michael savage.. I say they DO Have the right to refuse service because my argument is rational and logical and consistent..

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'm in Indianapolis and only losers vote

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I'm in Indianapolis and only losers vote
    Can't get this out of my head whenever this topic comes up.

Song starts at 2:30. Not proud of this by any means. Don't like it myself... or the whole musical... or most any musical. Too

as in the old 70's colloquialism before gay was the new awesome, of course

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Do you think that's how slavery should have been decided?
    Most likely yes? Slavery was on the way out the door once the cotton gin was invented. Much the same way that the free market allowed slavery in the US to grow when the African tribal leaders created the marketplace by selling their own people into a landed that needed labor the cotton gun would have deleted the need for as much of an untrained labor force.

Comments

herbertstemple: +1

Load Metric
    Shocker, Gordman and shortbus like the law and what it stands for. Our two most redneck cousin fuckers of the forum(love ya Gordo)

You have to realize how fucking stupid it is to allow any business to discriminate. They are representing whatever town they own said business in.. Discrimination is not OK. It doesn't matter how much of a hick you are, I'd still fucking feed you as a business. It's not 1950. Shortbus is also the same guy telling us about this big civil war that's about to go on, so get our guns ready for street combat.

Hate to break the news to you, but your old way of thinking, and hating people because of what they are(not you) are over. Your way will never be acceptable. You will just be angry for the rest of your life

Comments

ToasterOven: this

shortbuspoker: not civil war. invasion by Islamic militants. get your shirt straight

SrslySirius:

anonamoose: they tried to look up the word progression but only could find the word regression.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This sums it up nicely.

Name:  11078077_10152813152236167_8283189262783733411_n.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  75.6 KB

Load Metric
    Bill is updated, let's see if Pence signs it
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Bill is updated, let's see if Pence signs it
    A similar bill was passed in the Georgia senate, but failed in the house. Its supporters insisted that the bill was not discriminatory, so the opponents added language expressly prohibiting anti-gay discrimination. The bill was promptly tabled after that.

Banned
    Load Metric
    BTW, I have a lot of family and acquaintances in Texas that oppose gay marriage and probably support the Indiana bill in its original form. Most of them use religion to rationalize it, but I've found that when pressed, it really just boils down to "I hate faggots."

Love thy neighbor, friends.

Comments

anonamoose: :this

Thread Information