Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indiana

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Indiana

The governor of Indiana will refuse to accept so called marriage equality..it discriminates against those who believe otherwise...good for him. We have to stand up to the so called "diversity and tolerance" groups based on the fact they lack diversity and tolerance. Lol LOL.

Comments

anonamoose: please stop posting

bukowski72: This law not about equality. Not like the 1993 one or why would your buddies need to pass it. They never would waste money passing redundant laws.

SrslySirius: google.com -> define:discrimination

LLL: Asking for the tomatoes, huh?

PLOL: stop posting

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On a side note Indiana is one of the state's that had a petition to the supreme court to stop affirmative action..I guess it's the crazy belief that working poor white people shouldn't be proactively discriminated against based on there skin color..

Comments

bukowski72: Who is this a surpise to MR. History expert..The KKK in INdiana once hadd est 250,000 memebers including the Governorr

Load Metric

Comments

PLOL: this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Deflect or redirect. If all else fails bring up the crusades or the druids but by all means don't adress the issue..

Comments

bukowski72: No redirect. 2 low wow like posts in a row. This law does much more than protect marriage. You been wrong before but now you are straight out lying.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Such as???? I'm sure there won't be a response :-) and you did deflect you brought up membership from the early 19th century.Wtf?

Comments

bukowski72: Not a deflection to bring up that the old discrimination was based on the same higher grounds you are claiming now. Let God be judge. You are digging a hole with your religion while you think you are resting on a mountain of faith.
    Last edited by thesparten; 03-31-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Such as???? I'm sure there won't be a response :-) and you did deflect you brought up membership from the early 19th century.Wtf?
    The law is much broader than the 1993 law, the liars are saying it is the same as. If it was the same law why would good fiscal conservatives waste all this time and money to pass it?

As far as the KKK goes, I wanted to point out the very racist history of the state of Indiana. Unlike thesparten, some people on this board might not be an expert on this history of the mole people, the moon landing, Bush's involvement with Hitler, the thoughts of every president, and how much corn was in Marilyn Monroe's asshole when she died. The range of knowledge is spectacular. There is no subject you do not have an expert opinion on. If you sat next to Cliff Clavin(in a certain bar, what is the name sparten?) I know he would kill himself in 5 minutes out of embarrassment at how much more than you know than him -- or most likely out of boredom.

Indiana has a racist history which matches some of the Southern States typically associated with such things and I think this is important for people to know. I never mentioned the 19th century.

Load Metric
    the pacers lakers 2000 finals were super underrated

Comments

bukowski72: That 1993 law didn't stop barry from staring at that Pacer's crotch.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    FREE INDIANA JIM!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes you did mention or implied the 19th century..TODAY there are millions of poor white citizens who are being proactively discriminated against with government blessings..they are working 2/3 jobs just to live..they are some of the most productive and self sacrificing members of society..they are being proactively discriminated against in higher paying jobs and the ability to educate there children..that is criminal and immoral..they are the ones who should be rioting but there too busy trying to catch up with the rent while minorities are living for free in 3 bedroom apartments with no concern of birthing even more unwed children and there only concern is what type of baby Jordan's should they buy and how come internet isn't free yet..we could just tax the working poor a little more..I'm mean fees and surcharges there not called taxes any more..

Comments

bukowski72: [plain]No. 19th century means the 1800s which I did not mention. This rambling soliloquy has what do with your OP? You still didn't answer why Pence would waste the money of those 3 job holding salt of the earth people's money passing duplicate law

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also have the right to deny services..go to a halal butcher and request pork chops..that doesn't count because everything is directed at white male heterosexual Christian.that's not a rant it's the truth. . And could you stop responding on red reps. We might disagree but your the one acting like a bitch..

Comments

LLL: Halal butchers don't sell prok chopos you fucking moron so the analogy is worthless.

herbertstemple: =1. Keep posting, you keep this forum vibrant.

Load Metric
    The governor of Indiana will refuse to accept so called marriage equality..it discriminates against those who believe otherwise...good for him. We have to stand up to the so called "diversity and tolerance" groups based on the fact they lack diversity and tolerance. Lol LOL.
    Obama's roving death squads are operating a secret shadow government whose real agenda is to put you in gay reeducation camps. His Kenyan overlords are releasing flying monkeys as we speak to help them require every man, woman, and child to gay-marry a same-sex partner, specially chosen by a government matrimony panel. Militant homosexuals won't tell you about their real agenda, which is to operate secret abortion clinics that will only abort straight babies.

Comments

Benford: Fucking BEAUTIFUL, man! This almost brought tears to my eyes in a side-splitting way.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    while minorities are living for free in 3 bedroom apartments with no concern of birthing even more unwed children and there only concern is what type of baby Jordan's should they buy and how come internet isn't free yet..we could just tax the working poor a little more..I'm mean fees and surcharges there not called taxes any more..
    How dare I mention racism in Indiana? That has nothing to do with this. Thesparten's My OP was about supposed "marriage equality."

Six posts later thesparten is posting a bunch of racist shit like this after chastising me for mentioning racism.

everything is directed at white male heterosexual Christian.that's not a rant it's the truth
    So this is all about you and nothing to do with God and is all about you. Surprise.

Still no answer on why they are passing duplicate laws.

PS Sorry about all the red. I didn't think I would be responding to you that much.

Banned
    Load Metric
    holy Christ log off for fucks sake you illiterate rambling mess

step away from the keyboard and look for the nearest gun

then put in snugly in your mouth, close your eyes...and nap it the fuck out

warm regards

Comments

Jayjami: Well sid

Pooh: it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    holy Christ log off for fucks sake you illiterate rambling mess

step away from the keyboard and look for the nearest gun

then put in snugly in your mouth, close your eyes...and nap it the fuck out

warm regards
    please stop trying to skype me

TIA

Comments

tyde: lol @ me ever wanting to have any contact whatever with you on any level ...let alone knowing your Skype ID...sweet tatts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    How dare I mention racism in Indiana? That has nothing to do with this. Thesparten's My OP was about supposed "marriage equality."

Six posts later thesparten is posting a bunch of racist shit like this after chastising me for mentioning racism.

everything is directed at white male heterosexual Christian.that's not a rant it's the truth
    So this is all about you and nothing to do with God and is all about you. Surprise.

Still no answer on why they are passing duplicate laws.

PS Sorry about all the red. I didn't think I would be responding to you that much.
    So I'm sure we both agree on affirmative action should be for legal citizenry and individual economic based(all poor Americans should receive it) as far as marriage equality, it should be up to the state's not federal....those same liberals hate morman's for polygamy and THEY ARE JUDGED and discriminated against for who they love so is my uncle Dimitrious. He is a Sheppard in Greece..(don't ask) what's the difference then...apologies accepted for ALL the red..

Load Metric
    Support for this law will bury every legit GOP candidate that is out there aside from Rand Paul. The funny thing is there are enough voters out there that support this law, so people like Bush will be inclined to back it ( http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/0...bjections-law/ ), but there will be way more people that are totally disgusted by it and the politicians who supports it. IMO this essentially could be the nail in the GOP's coffin for 2016. With more states coming on line with similar laws, like Arkansas, who just passed a very similar bill ( http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/01/us...iana.html?_r=0 ), this will drag out for a year or so and be a major issue come campaign time.

Hillary has to be laughing her ass off right about now. What emails?

Load Metric
    Marty, I asked you once, nicely. Do it again and I'm posting the pm's you sick faggot fuck.

Warm regards.

Comments

tyde: totally obsessed rep with a side order of shitty tatts. eat a n-word cock you pretentious douche

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If I were political strategist who only plays to the mainstream news agenda you would be correct..it is a state issue and should be regulated as such..the states that have Mormon,s should legalize poligamy based on the same principles. If you ask progressives about morman,s they would throw them in jail!! if they could..i have rightfully always been suspicious of the "diversity and tolerance" crowd. They are very scary,venomous and non tolerant with an agenda that isn't quite verbalize in the mainstream...I still feel that if the republicans run another moderate we will lose..when a true conservative ACTUALLY sticks up for core principles they do well, very well. They should avoid the social agenda and default to the state's to decide for themselves...

Comments

herbertstemple: +1 I've had enough moderate, big government Republicans. Truthfully, they are Democrats, but don't get away with the things that a real democrat can get away with.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If I were political strategist who only plays to the mainstream news agenda you would be correct..it is a state issue and should be regulated as such..the states that have Mormon,s should legalize poligamy based on the same principles. If you ask progressives about morman,s they would throw them in jail!! if they could..i have rightfully always been suspicious of the "diversity and tolerance" crowd. They are very scary,venomous and non tolerant with an agenda that isn't quite verbalize in the mainstream...I still feel that if the republicans run another moderate we will lose..when a true conservative ACTUALLY sticks up for core principles they do well, very well. They should avoid the social agenda and default to the state's to decide for themselves...

you're not a political strategist because you have no concept on how to effectively communicate your idea(s) and thoughts coherently

please log off for the next 6 months

this site is virtually unreadable lately with you fagging up every single thread with your giant blocks of awful

Comments

4Dragons: giant blocks of awful

SrslySirius: WORD

nunbeater: when he's right he's right

Pooh: me

PLOL: lol

OSA: maybe you should take your own medicine

Bronze
    Load Metric
    There is no doubt what was behind this bill; what is interesting is how fucking incompetent Pence has been in trying to deny that its reason for being is to permit discrimination based on sexual preference.....no fewer than 30 law school Profs wrote him and told him that....the legal language could not be clearer nor is there any doubt what motivated the bill or what it is intended to allow and if he truly didn't see that (which I don't find credible) he is too stupid to hold any office.....he is a dumb shit but at this point he is simply lying.....at least Arkansas is acknowledging that they are trying to discriminate against gays......much of his back pedaling is because Pence wants to join the clown car that is the group seeking the nomination, good luck with that......you could never tell any of that by reading Sparten's gibberish....as I have said before, he can't express any thought in a coherent manner even allowing for his computer fails, the result is that he fags up most every thread and makes this forum much less enjoyable......we can disagree politically but your posts just make everyone's head hurt.... dude just keep your word and stop posting for a bit....in the bigger picture, if the Repubs are not careful the crazy crowd will so marginalize them that any nominee will never be able to get anywhere near the place most voters want to end up.....

Thread Information