Thread: Michigan serves inmates reclaimed trash food (reheated)

Load Metric

Michigan serves inmates reclaimed trash food (reheated)

WHAT.

I couldn't believe this actually happened and was real. Talk about a State in despair.

"Employees of private food vendor Aramark removed food from the trash, rinsed it off, and reheated it before serving it to inmates at Saginaw Correctional Facility, according to emails uncovered through a Freedom of Information Act request from the accountability watchdog group Progress Michigan."

http://news.yahoo.com/prison-serves-...211355479.html

Load Metric
    How would you rate the food from the various jails you've inhabited as a result of beating blood relatives?

Comments

Jayjami: lol

Load Metric
    Did they feed you better or worse food than the other felons after you cried your way into a suicide smock?

Comments

OSA: oh lorde lorde lord
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    How would you rate the food from the various jails you've inhabited as a result of beating blood relatives?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Did they feed you better or worse food than the other felons after you cried your way into a suicide smock?

Load Metric
    Very few times have I been worried in my life. Back in the late 90's I was worried for my life in Saginaw coming out of a Kmart.

It was a cold day on February 17th, 1997. I flew into DTW on the 15th and was making a trek to Northern Michigan to meet up with a girl I met online. On the way home from dinner I had to make a stop to buy some condoms. This was going to be the 13th girl I slept with during the 80's and 90's and I did not want to make the mistake of having a child.

When I got to the checkout, the cash register rang up the condoms as $14.99. "What the fuck" I said to myself. These were the ones on sale for $9.99 this week, I specifically picked them out. Unfortunately back then I couldn't bring up the website on my Nokia. I had the cashier page the manager to discuss the issue. The manager was a total bitch, very condescending. Unfortunately for her she didn't know I didn't mind waiting for her to call the regional manager.

Finally after a half hour of waiting the regional manager called back. The price was in error and they discounted the box to $5.99 for me and apologized. This was my first of two scores that night.

At 7:35pm I finally made my way back to my car with my new lady friend. As we came out of the store, there were 12 gangbangers out front. They shouted nice ass at my girl and we quickly got into the card and made our way to our hotel (which I will save for another story, but I managed to get a AAA and seniors discount LOL!).

Sincerely,
    Dan Druff

Thread Information