Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's 408Mike been doing?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Hope things improve.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Wait, I'm confused. Mike, I didn't know that you ever had a drug problem. Are we talking rec drugs or juice?

Also, you're saying heeb pawned his phone for drugs? Jesus. I mean how much can a person get for pawning even a decent phone in today's day and age. I imagine it can't be much.. So heeb is basically homeless now in some alley with a bunch of crackheads?

Hope you figure shit out. For all the shit you have taken on these boards over the years, I have never believed you to be a bad person. Gl man.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Wait, I'm confused. Mike, I didn't know that you ever had a drug problem. Are we talking rec drugs or juice?

Obv rec drugs he said he is back on the juice therefore back in the gym therefore not doing rec drugs as much.

I have found that juice is a good motivator to stay clean/live right because you want to maximize your results and buckle down. Whenever I do a cycle it is all business, because I know just like Mike does that you will waste it if you fuck around during that period. Coversely if you focus and do it right the results can be fantastic.

I actually have not been on a cycle for a good 9 months or so and I have gone straight downhill with working out ever since, while my recreational drug benders have become more regular. Juice seems to really keep you focused mentally, it is a good way to get out of bad habits from other things.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    anything I want, as always. taking things slow right now, not in the mood for self-incrimination though. just an oral or two, some letrozole, might throw in eca to keep the fat off.

best thing about *ahem* other substances is the pronounced fat burning effect. if you've got muscle to start with anyway, just seems like fat melts off at first, then you get stringy when glycogen stores get low, time to re-feed, stay on top of the game.

I never let my weight drop below 195, right now hovering around 205 or so, still 9%.

I know you know this, but keep a close eye on your lipid profile. Letro and orals can be harsh. I know you're in a pinch, but make sure you're getting labs done on the reg. I know you're smart enough to protect liver, but I'm thinking HDL single-digits on that Letro/oral combo isn't rare.

As far as Heeb, I've been in that thinking a guy/girl would be better in jail spot, but don't pull the trigger. Too often the person just flees and creates more of a mess, and from what you said about dad, bail will be posted and he'll most likely flee and create more charges. If they're already depressed, eating a gun is something I've seen also when facing time. Just step back, and let the kid hit wherever his bottom is, even if it's 6 feet under, because no one can ever want it for someone else.

Load Metric
    Best of luck mike. You've got to take care of yourself before you can worry about heeb.

Load Metric
    Hey mikey what's up.... i havent had a drink in 5 months. that's the longest i've gone in 14 years. I made 16 months once. i'll screw up one of these days but no big deal.... i don't get out of control like i used to.

Your diet advice was good and some of the bad things you predicted came true..... i got so weak at times i had trouble walking. had to add more carbs back into the plan; i was eating so few of them..... but i lost all the weight, about 35+ pounds and i'm back to normal.

hard drugs/alcohol = bad

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Sorry to hear about the bad news Mike, hope things turn around. Stay away from heeb and focus on yourself.

Load Metric
    Was just looking at skatz. Whats the deal with the cinnamin video and do you have a working link?

How did you lose your car and savings?

Whatever the case is hope shit works out for you, Mike.

Load Metric
    I was pretty sure you were on a bender of some sort recently. Sounds like you should focus on you, and let heeb find his own rock-bottom...... its a different depth for every man.

Gl Mike.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Was just looking at skatz. Whats the deal with the cinnamin video and do you have a working link?
    http://www.skatzpoker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16851

Vaughn fixed the link.

I could do two tablespoons no doubt, there's a trick to it I won't bother to share, but it's not as hard as people make it out to be.

And in that vid I was at my worst of my life, 195 skinny/fat pounds. That's the worst I have looked since....I don't know. Right now in fact, I'm hovering around 205-207, just a few weeks later. I starved myself high on drugs and pounding hard liquor for nearly 6 months to look that bad, and I never want to go back, not ever.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 05-15-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    anything I want, as always. taking things slow right now, not in the mood for self-incrimination though. just an oral or two, some letrozole, might throw in eca to keep the fat off.

best thing about *ahem* other substances is the pronounced fat burning effect. if you've got muscle to start with anyway, just seems like fat melts off at first, then you get stringy when glycogen stores get low, time to re-feed, stay on top of the game.

I never let my weight drop below 195, right now hovering around 205 or so, still 9%.

I know you know this, but keep a close eye on your lipid profile. Letro and orals can be harsh. I know you're in a pinch, but make sure you're getting labs done on the reg. I know you're smart enough to protect liver, but I'm thinking HDL single-digits on that Letro/oral combo isn't rare.

As far as Heeb, I've been in that thinking a guy/girl would be better in jail spot, but don't pull the trigger. Too often the person just flees and creates more of a mess, and from what you said about dad, bail will be posted and he'll most likely flee and create more charges. If they're already depressed, eating a gun is something I've seen also when facing time. Just step back, and let the kid hit wherever his bottom is, even if it's 6 feet under, because no one can ever want it for someone else.
    True about Heeb, and I really would have pulled the trigger on sending him to jail, though that was supposed to be more of a threat than anything. I really wouldn't have wanted to do it, probably glad I never got the chance.

My lipids are fine, as they always are, thank you for asking. I keep an eye on things, and I'm just sickeningly blessed for whatever sick cosmic reason. God wants me to be a pro bodybuilder, I am learning more by the day it's just in my best interest to stop fighting this. I want it more than anything int he world, enough to put the pipe down and get back doing what I was BORN to do. It's just this basketcase of shit I call a brain with all the whacky emotions and misplaced thoughts and feelings I have to keep in check, somehow.

Not long ago I went in for a physical, and high on coke and having been up for two straight days I still had 125/78 bp, my body is a tank, and for all of its blessings I get equal curses upstairs. I am learning to deal with it though, day by day. I wish I had YOUR mind, on my body, I'd be crushing bodybuilding right now, doing Ronnie due justice. I am planning, tentatively, to do the NPC Sacramento this year, maybe the San Francisco, depends. My mistake last nov (when everything was CLICKING) was being secretive, and denying myself accountability. This time around, I intend to share my progress on facebook, the forums, and let friends into my life instead of shutting them out. I hide, when given the chance, and turn to drugs to self medicate my loneliness, how ANY of that makes sense is far beyond me.

Unless I get stuck and the Navy is really my only way out, I will compete this year, and take my place amongst the shoulders of greatness, God willing.

Load Metric

Also, you're saying heeb pawned his phone for drugs? Jesus. I mean how much can a person get for pawning even a decent phone in today's day and age. I imagine it can't be much.. So heeb is basically homeless now in some alley with a bunch of crackheads?

Hope you figure shit out. For all the shit you have taken on these boards over the years, I have never believed you to be a bad person. Gl man.
    Not just rec drugs, the worst one...but that's more of a recent thing. I battled a cocaine addiction for years, since 2003 or so. Only last nov, when I couldn't get my fire anymore, I turned to the dark dark side, hoping for some pain relief, and unfortunately I got MUCH MORE than I bargained for. It happens, I am not ashamed, I'm only human, afterall.

Clean and of a somewhat sound mind right now, thank you for caring.

Heeb pawned his iphone, it was the only thing in the world he owned, his family bought it for him this past christmas. I nearly cried when I heard the bad news from his father, I really did. Last time I saw Dan he was so proud of his shiny black iphone, it was his pride and joy. He looked like shit, and was filthy, but that phone was pristine. I have a bad feeling this time, I really do. He's going to eat a bullet, either by his own hand or some scumbag, I just feel it, and it doesn't let me sleep at night, but inches away from homelessness myself, I have to be strong. For myself, for a change...Also his location i don't know, I don't care to imagine either. I am guessing he's either stealing or begging for change at gas stations again, and I mentally shut down when thoughts worse than those come round. He's highly intelligent, selling sand at the beach would not surprise me at this point. His dad saw him two weekends ago in santa cruz, won't tell me where, says Dan looks bad and is depressed, but won't go back to any sle to sober up. I don't know whats up with him, when the benders come round he avoids me like the plague because I try to help and want the best for him, so he hides. If I had crack he might bother to call me, but for now, I'm in the dark.

Appreciate the well wishes, and GL on your business ventures as well. The radio venture, among other things.

GL
    Last edited by 408Mike; 05-15-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by XteraveX View Post
    Hey mikey what's up.... i havent had a drink in 5 months. that's the longest i've gone in 14 years. I made 16 months once. i'll screw up one of these days but no big deal.... i don't get out of control like i used to.

Your diet advice was good and some of the bad things you predicted came true..... i got so weak at times i had trouble walking. had to add more carbs back into the plan; i was eating so few of them..... but i lost all the weight, about 35+ pounds and i'm back to normal.

hard drugs/alcohol = bad
    You have a strong mind and I respect that, but please, when it comes to the human body, learn to listen to others who know, who have been there, and who have YOUR best interests at heart. When people offer free advice, it's typically the hard cold truth, even when it might not seem like it. I CRUSH PERSONAL TRAINERS, registered dieticians ask ME for advice, and when shit breaks, they come to ME to fix it, and for whatever I may or may not know, BCR knows probably more than I do right now, so when I/we offer some advice, please take it to heart. You have lost 35lbs in a short period of time, congratulations. Now keep that shit off for 6 months, and reset your set point weight, and enjoy the rest of your life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Obv rec drugs he said he is back on the juice therefore back in the gym therefore not doing rec drugs as much.

I have found that juice is a good motivator to stay clean/live right because you want to maximize your results and buckle down. Whenever I do a cycle it is all business, because I know just like Mike does that you will waste it if you fuck around during that period. Coversely if you focus and do it right the results can be fantastic.

I actually have not been on a cycle for a good 9 months or so and I have gone straight downhill with working out ever since, while my recreational drug benders have become more regular. Juice seems to really keep you focused mentally, it is a good way to get out of bad habits from other things.
    A friend of mine would say "why does xxx need PAIN RELIEF?" and he is 100% right.

The cold hard truth is that I am a machine disobeying it's programmed functions for having a right to life. I should be dead or doing what I was programmed to do, what I was born to do, and it's the shame of knowing I am a failure at what my purpose in life is that drives me to drink and abuse myself. As soon as I went back on and felt my body come back to life, I slept non-stop for 2-3 days and woke up nearly 10lbs heavier, and HAPPY. I am slowly working out my personal demons and restoring my body and hopefully soon, I will remember what it's like to smile and laugh again, and enjoy life. No one should go to the dark lonely place I have been living, but I suppose doing so was also very necessary so that I don't take my gifts for granted anymore.

As an aside, steroids are well known to have a mood elevating effect, I freely offer that as some sage advice. Androgen therapy is gaining more and more steam in the medical community, in 20 years they will all see. For now, at least I do, and you do, and a few open minded people around the world. Someday you will sit back and say "we were right, this stuff isn't poison, and now the rest of the world can see it too" and feel vindication. For now though, if you've been lifting and slipping backwards, that should be a clear indicator to get back on, you won't regret it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Heeb pawned his iphone, it was the only thing in the world he owned, his family bought it for him this past christmas. I nearly cried when I heard the bad news from his father, I really did. Last time I saw Dan he was so proud of his shiny black iphone, it was his pride and joy. He looked like shit, and was filthy, but that phone was pristine. I have a bad feeling this time, I really do. He's going to eat a bullet, either by his own hand or some scumbag, I just feel it, and it doesn't let me sleep at night, but inches away from homelessness myself, I have to be strong. For myself, for a change...
    This is a horrific report.
    I really hope Heeb gets his ass sent to someplace where he can rehab one more time.
    These relapses have got to stop some way, somehow.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    Heeb pawned his iphone, it was the only thing in the world he owned, his family bought it for him this past christmas. I nearly cried when I heard the bad news from his father, I really did. Last time I saw Dan he was so proud of his shiny black iphone, it was his pride and joy. He looked like shit, and was filthy, but that phone was pristine. I have a bad feeling this time, I really do. He's going to eat a bullet, either by his own hand or some scumbag, I just feel it, and it doesn't let me sleep at night, but inches away from homelessness myself, I have to be strong. For myself, for a change...
    I really hope Heeb gets his ass sent to someplace where he can rehab one more time.
    Vwls gave me the answer, and I gave it to Heebs father. What he does with it is anyone's guess, but ultimately he's got to foot the bill, and he refuses to emotionally engage. He just wants to sit back and throw money at the problem, instead of facing it head on, which is a shame. I laid it all out for him, all he has to do is blink and let emotion come flooding in, and take care of his son, and Dan can heal. Otherwise, in 20 years that crackhead with no teeth talking to a trash can just might be you know who...I told his dad I was willing to take the hit and have him arrested if I had to, even if he hated me the rest of his life, and he said no, so it is what it is.

Load Metric
    I am actually downloading music again, for the first time since----well last november really. Feels good, I know when things are turning around for me, as usually music makes it's way back into my life.

Chaps I found some decks, your status as this trio of sites best DJ is very much in danger.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 05-15-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You need to smarten up........rehabs don't fix what Dan has got. Comprendeh?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You need to smarten up........rehabs don't fix what Dan has got. Comprendeh?
    You need to smarten up, or are you smarter than Vwls, maybe I have it twisted...

Thread Information