Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Terrorism is mostly bullshit

Load Metric
    Ahhh to be 26 and never been kissed...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Ahhh to be 26 and never been kissed...
    Not true, your mother loves to kiss my ass.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. What a faggot

Load Metric
    I know the info is coming in fast and furious, but please update us with the truth about the Germanwings crash. Not sure what to believe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I know the info is coming in fast and furious, but please update us with the truth about the Germanwings crash. Not sure what to believe.
    Try to keep up we have already discussed that...originally it seemed to be a lone wolf or work place accident.because the guy is taking anti depressants and broke up with his girl..you licking his balls wasn't enough..recent developments(leak) he is a convert to Islam. Being a convert to Islam changes the game..the investigating authorities will do everything in there power to hide that and probably reveal it on page 6 of the news when this headline fades..

Comments

gauchojake: Thanks for the update.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Vegas is a such a good dude. He is sincerely trying to help Reg here. I just don't have it in me to care about crazy fuckers on the internet, but it's nice to see someone actually try to reach this poor guy.
    Err Vegas tried to insult me under the pretense that he was giving mental health advice and I comfortably destroyed him for his weak sauce non sequitur spiel.

As for you, well, what exactly do you offer? I see you as a nothing poster, someone who blends into the background, the toaster oven that tries to fit into the small and grubby kitchen.
    Uh, I was not trying to insult you, I was honestly trying to maybe plant a seed in your head that just maybe you should seek some help. I honestly think you could potentially be a danger to yourself and society, so I figured even though there is less than a .01% chance I could convince you something is off in that noggin of yours, it's worth a shot.

I'm not even going to bother asking you to explain how you feel you "comfortably destroyed" me, but again, believe me when I tell you- you are the only person here (well, maybe aside from TheSparten), that believes that. And that right there is part of your insanity. You are so far gone you can not even grasp the slightest bit of reality.

I feel for you man, I really do. Good luck to you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Uh, I was not trying to insult you, I was honestly trying to maybe plant a seed in your head that just maybe you should seek some help.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Err Vegas tried to insult me under the pretense that he was giving mental health advice and I comfortably destroyed him for his weak sauce non sequitur spiel.

As for you, well, what exactly do you offer? I see you as a nothing poster, someone who blends into the background, the toaster oven that tries to fit into the small and grubby kitchen.
    Uh, I was not trying to insult you, I was honestly trying to maybe plant a seed in your head that just maybe you should seek some help. I honestly think you could potentially be a danger to yourself and society, so I figured even though there is less than a .01% chance I could convince you something is off in that noggin of yours, it's worth a shot.

I'm not even going to bother asking you to explain how you feel you "comfortably destroyed" me, but again, believe me when I tell you- you are the only person here (well, maybe aside from TheSparten), that believes that. And that right there is part of your insanity. You are so far gone you can not even grasp the slightest bit of reality.

I feel for you man, I really do. Good luck to you.
    Seek help, what like go to counselling? Take some prescribed opiates? Can't say I've ever tried these things, I'm sure you think that they worked for you, but from where I'm sat it looks like they failed you because you can't see the wood for the trees. I'll stick to the occasional reefer and a cup of tea, thanks.

But please do continue, tell more about how you think me expressing my views (which are all backed up with factual evidence) on an internet forum, will result in danger to society or myself..

BTW, you failed to address my previous post where I talked about vicsims and linked the video where a radio host rings the social security only to find that they have no answer as to why the names aren't on the death list, all you did was quote jsearles post - could you be any more unoriginal?

I called Hurdleking out on his BS claim that he knew six that died, only for him to wriggle out of it while not backing up his statement. Of course, you - and everyone else here - overlooked that bit of this thread.

Do you really think I would call someone out on such a thing like that if I wasn't close to 100% confident that I was right in what I was saying?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Seriously....fucking kill yourself.

gauchojake: Seconded

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LET ME GUESS REG, YOU ALSO CALLED FOR THE SANDY HOOK KIDS TO BE DUG UP FROM THEIR GRAVES TOO, RIGHT? FOR PROOFS!?!?!111

I'M REALLY CURIOUS AS TO WHAT HURDLEKING COULD POST THAT WOULD SHUT THIS LAME TROLL GIMMICK OF YOURS DOWN. I SURE AS FUCK WOULDN'T BE SHARING PERSONAL INFO OF OUTSIDERS TO THE FORUM WITH MENTALLY UNSTABLE FOLK LIKE YOURSELF. THAT'S WHY HE HASN'T OFFERED UP NAMES. WHO LIKES BEING HARASSED/STALKED?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Caps,

The names are listed online ffs you mentally challenged fucktard! Vegas even provided a link, all he has to do is give the names and confirm he knows them as his friend. How difficult is that? It would certainly put his argument to rest.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol, shut it down faggot

Load Metric
    YA THATS KINDA TRUE, BUT I STILL WOULDN'T BE SHARING THE NAMES. WE'VE SEEN WHAT SOME HOAXERS WILL DO WITH FAMILY OF VICTIMS.

HOWEVER, 9/11 TOURIST GUY..... REAL OR FAKE? I BEEN WAITING.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yo dude Sandy hook was a false flag operation..I'm open minded and reggaymer know his stuff..something did happen at Sandy hook BUT there was also a lot of bullshit with actors fake names etc,etc..just like 911 I think the planes did hit the tower but just like a movie lot they had the explosives and a whole bunch of stuff..it was a delta force type operation..it was a PSY OP.. just like representative Gifford .the government sent the kids out. They were brainwashed and mind control by there doctor's by order from government agents..The same people that off,ed Michael Hastings the same people going to the governors of states telling them if the Fed declare Marshall law in your state do not give us resistance or else..the Majority of s.f forces primary training is taking down hostile states..they define hostile states as states that won't allow United nations regulations to supersede there state constitution..

Load Metric
    My grandmother shared a video on Facebook titled "German Airliner downed by NATO wargames".

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  jihads.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  32.6 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    First laugh I had all day..I goto drink more and do more coke like you guys..only problem if I could find 1980s style coke not that baby powder addicting shit you guys do..

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    9/11 conspiracy isn't a super outrageous idea. I don't really have an opinion on that. I was more referring to flat earth, alien bases on mars, reptilian overlords, etc.

Bro you made this comment a week ago. Now you are green repping the most outrageous shill I've ever encountered. Whether they were planes or cruise miss L's is splitting hairs.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    9/11 conspiracy isn't a super outrageous idea. I don't really have an opinion on that. I was more referring to flat earth, alien bases on mars, reptilian overlords, etc.

Bro you made this comment a week ago. Now you are green repping the most outrageous shill I've ever encountered. Whether they were planes or cruise miss L's is splitting hairs.
    lol what's the big deal, I green repped a funny post? Is everything alright at home?

I really did mean this in relative terms. Though I don't know much more about 9/11 than most people, the conspiracies about it seem pretty damn absurd and are most likely bullshit, but not super outrageous. I wouldn't be shit-my-pants flabbergasted it turned out to be planned by evil government officials or whatever. On the other hand, if I wake up to news reports about martians and lizard people holding office, then I'll be questioning my sanity and fetching a clean pair of shorts.

Load Metric
    Everything is not ok at home. Thank you for your concern. Feigning disinterest or ignorance on this topic is probably smartest since like 90 percent of the world has zero critical thinking skills and will actually judge you for educating yourself. Also if you are dumb enough to bring this shit up in front of a woman all of a sudden she'd rather bump and grind a totem poll with her family watching while they play khia than actually fuck you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Feigning disinterest or ignorance on this topic is probably smartest since like 90 percent of the world has zero critical thinking skills and will actually judge you for educating yourself.
    A critical thinker knows what he doesn't know. A fool thinks he has all the answers.

Load Metric
    Feigning disinterest or ignorance on this topic is probably smartest since like 90 percent of the world has zero critical thinking skills and will actually judge you for educating yourself.
    It takes a critical thinker to know what he doesn't know. A fool thinks he has all the answers.

Preach.

if you follow my posts you will see I'm the questioningist mother fucker on the site. only thing I'm sure of is that we aren't being told the truth.

These neegs KNOW anyone with different thought is crazy.

I only go with absolutes when it's something I know. When I start speaking as a know it all while discussing subjects I haven't examined inside and out you can lump me in with these clowns.

Thread Information