Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism is mostly bullshit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    9/11 conspiracy isn't a super outrageous idea. I don't really have an opinion on that. I was more referring to flat earth, alien bases on mars, reptilian overlords, etc.
    Aliens/Reptilians are muddy waters that I don't touch because there is no proving them theories and tbh I think it's a crock of shit. Flat/Concave Earth theory otoh, now we're talking, that one has some legs.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

The people you dismiss as gullible sheep are skeptical of your claims because they lack compelling evidence. You and Sparten, on the other hand, are easily persuaded to believe all sorts of outrageous ideas.
    You say this yet I keep on providing the evidence, I can find any youtube video of the 9/11 footage that was aired on the news and point out the digital rendering and obvious pixelated graphics that show conclusive proof that it's fake. You of all people should be able to recognize digitally created videos considering your experience:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

It's been over 13 years since it happened, so the technology/graphics are starting to show, games like Sim City of the modern era probably look better visually.

I mean, I can't spoon feed it to you anymore than I already have done. It's like I'm trying to give rebellious children their vegetables but they don't like it because they don't know what's good for them. Terrorism is a joke, another one of those fully loaded terms like 'conspiracy theory' that the media use to trigger a certain negative reaction from their programmed viewers.
    You're right. My mom who saw a guy jumping out of the 70th floor, in flames, was being tricked by some shadows in the sky.

Banned
    Load Metric
    thesparten is the most interesting poster this site has seen for a long time

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

The people you dismiss as gullible sheep are skeptical of your claims because they lack compelling evidence. You and Sparten, on the other hand, are easily persuaded to believe all sorts of outrageous ideas.
    You say this yet I keep on providing the evidence, I can find any youtube video of the 9/11 footage that was aired on the news and point out the digital rendering and obvious pixelated graphics that show conclusive proof that it's fake. You of all people should be able to recognize digitally created videos considering your experience:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

It's been over 13 years since it happened, so the technology/graphics are starting to show, games like Sim City of the modern era probably look better visually.

I mean, I can't spoon feed it to you anymore than I already have done. It's like I'm trying to give rebellious children their vegetables but they don't like it because they don't know what's good for them. Terrorism is a joke, another one of those fully loaded terms like 'conspiracy theory' that the media use to trigger a certain negative reaction from their programmed viewers.
    PLEASE GO AWAY. NOTHING YOU HAVE TO ADD TO THE 9/11 ARGUMENT HOLDS WATER. YOU ARE SPEWING BOTTOM OF THE BARREL DISINFO DESIGNED TO MAKE FOLKS WHO ACTUALLY QUESTION PARTS OF 9/11 LOOK LIKE MOUTH BREATHERS. NOBODY WITH ANY CREDIBILITY IS CHAMPIONING TH EBULLSHIT YOU ARE "SHARING".

FUCK OFF.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Chaps,

You are a prime example of someone who adds nothing to these types of discussions other than ad hom attacks. I've provided the evidence, you fail to refute ANY of the points. How do you explain the videos where you can see at the point of impact the plane just blends into the building?

Obvious CGI is obvious.

You've been getting your shit pushed in ever since I began posting on these forums, just the other day I owned your bitch ass in the DINO thread re the moon hoax and you failed to reply.

It's funny when you type entire messages in caps, anyone can see that you're getting riled like the little pussyhole that you are.

Load Metric
    Chaps,

You are a prime example of someone who adds nothing to these types of discussions other than ad hom attacks. I've provided the evidence, you fail to refute ANY of the points. How do you explain the videos where you can see at the point of impact the plane just blends into the building?

Obvious CGI is obvious.

You've been getting your shit pushed in ever since I began posting on these forums, just the other day I owned your bitch ass in the DINO thread re the moon hoax and you failed to reply.
    Name:  500pxShopped.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  62.6 KB

No, no it's not.

Load Metric
    Chaps,

Obvious CGI is obvious.

You don't warrant a reply because typically after reading your input, I get a headache from the stupid. You have no "evidence". Pixilated BS youtube videos are not evidence, trying to tell people what they saw with there own eyes is fucking deranged. I have seen enough of the disinfo nonsense to bother with more. You are posting dockersunion.net disinfo 101 here, and think you have it figured out? JFC muppet.

I didn't even re-enter the moon thread, the evidence speaks for itself. Learn to weigh it.

Go back to dockersunion, kiddo. This ain't the place for ya.

Load Metric
    BTW, kid. Having fun going thru my post history and red repping? I'll let ya splat a few more before I have Todd slap ur wrist and disable em. TIA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Go cry to your Master then Caps, snitch ass motherfucker.

What, you thought you could red rep me several times in a row and I wouldn't bite back?

Name:  takei.gif
Views: 191
Size:  1.65 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Chaps,

Obvious CGI is obvious.

You don't warrant a reply because typically after reading your input, I get a headache from the stupid. You have no "evidence". Pixilated BS youtube videos are not evidence, trying to tell people what they saw with there own eyes is fucking deranged. I have seen enough of the disinfo nonsense to bother with more. You are posting dockersunion.net disinfo 101 here, and think you have it figured out? JFC muppet.

I didn't even re-enter the moon thread, the evidence speaks for itself. Learn to weigh it.

Go back to dockersunion, kiddo. This ain't the place for ya.
    Name:  yoda.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  8.7 KB

Load Metric
    RegGay, if you believe even 1/10th of the nonsense you post you should be seeking the very best psychiatric help you can afford. Not even joking a little bit, and not saying this to be mean. It's just the straight up facts. You are no more enlightened than anyone else, you simply have some sort of chemical imbalance that makes you think you are. You truly should seek out help before this way of thinking manifests itself into some sort of twisted dementia that causes you to go off the deep end and do something completely irrational.

Sorry to break this news to you, but people like you that have such a warped sense of reality are not part of the solution but rather part of the problem.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    I'll let ya splat a few more
    Name:  caps head.png
Views: 173
Size:  81.9 KB

Comments

vegas1369: Terrible

DJ_Chaps: fuck it i'll green this, MSpaint is god

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    RegGay, if you believe even 1/10th of the nonsense you post you should be seeking the very best psychiatric help you can afford. Not even joking a little bit, and not saying this to be mean. It's just the straight up facts. You are no more enlightened than anyone else, you simply have some sort of chemical imbalance that makes you think you are. You truly should seek out help before this way of thinking manifests itself into some sort of twisted dementia that causes you to go off the deep end and do something completely irrational.

Sorry to break this news to you, but people like you that have such a warped sense of reality are not part of the solution but rather part of the problem.
    I love this kind of response, it basically confirms victory.

Is that all you got big man?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Still waiting for your explanation of the planes in Pa and hitting the Pentagon during the same timeframe......can't all be CGI, and do you really believe nobody died in those events on9/11?

Comments

RegGaymer: I can't tech you, can only show you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    Still waiting for your explanation of the planes in Pa and hitting the Pentagon during the same timeframe......can't all be CGI, and do you really believe nobody died in those events on9/11?
    You'd be surprised.

And yes, no one died. Simulated victims are a thing, believe it or not.

Comments

Hurdleking: Goal fucking asshole and retard. I knew 6 who died that day

Load Metric

I love this kind of response, it basically confirms victory.

Is that all you got big man?
    Not sure if you will believe me or not, but I did not say these things to insult you, or try to engage in some sort of flame war, so if you feel you need "confirmed victory" then so be it. Whatever makes you feel better. Honestly your posts don't bother me, and I mostly skim past anything you write, so take that FWIW. I'm just saying these things as someone concerned for another fellow human being, and the lives he might endanger in the future.

Trust me when I tell you, there's a reason why most everyone you talk to in social gatherings quickly finds a reason to get away from you within 10 minutes and avoids future encounters.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 03-27-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Load Metric
    And yes, no one died. Simulated victims are a thing, believe it or not.
    Straight up insanity.

I personally know people that lost loved ones and friends during 9/11. I have a cousin who lost one of her life long (she's in her 70's now) best friends in tower 1. I have a very close friend who had two very good friends die as well. These people are not part of any conspiracy, they simply knew actual people that died that day.

So tell us Reg, what do you say to all the thousands of people that were actually related and/or knew people that were killed in 9/11?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure if you will believe me or not, but I did not say these things to insult you, or try to engage in some sort of flame war, so if you feel you need "confirmed victory" than so be it. Whatever makes you feel better. Honestly your posts don't bother me, and I mostly skim past anything you write, so take that FWIW. I'm just saying these things as someone concerned for another fellow human being, and the lives he might endanger in the future.

Trust me when I tell you, there's a reason why most everyone you talk to in social gatherings quickly finds a reason to get away from you within 10 minutes and avoids future encounters.
    So you didn't debunk any of the points made, and instead tried to argue the person who made them with remarks about mental health. Projection much?

Of course you don't read my posts, that's why you fail when trying to argue my points. All the posts I've seen you make are personal troll posts directed at Garrett re his family, that's some noble forum work you're doing there.

You don't know me from Adam, so I have no idea where you're getting the 10 min social interaction smear from. Projecting again?

The lady doth protest too much me thinks..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 158
Size:  2.0 KB

Names please?

Any more info as to how you know them would also help your claims.

Comments

1marley1: dick

Load Metric
    Go cry to your Master then Caps, snitch ass motherfucker.

What, you thought you could red rep me several times in a row and I wouldn't bite back?

Name:  takei.gif
Views: 191
Size:  1.65 MB

So I rep you twice, on 2 separate days (they may have been b2b reps, I dont rep often), and you go apeshit and spam rep me 6 times in a few minutes? LMAO

Just walk away, man. There are countless available echo chambers for the mentally unstable out there on the web, where you can parrot the youtube knuckledragging sleuth crew nonsense and it will be eaten up.

Comments

RegGaymer: Give a dog a bone rep

Thread Information