Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Conspiracy Theory Containment Thread***

Load Metric

*** Official Conspiracy Theory Containment Thread***

The illuminati hacked my account and made me start this. They want to be able to peruse this thread to see when you guys are on to them.

Seriously though, could we contain this shit? Maybe merge threads Druff? The forum is becoming unreadable because if these two monkeys throwing shit at each other

Quote Originally Posted by Druff
    3) People who "take over" the forum by posting too many messages/threads or pick fights with everyone

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: what the fuck makes u think u can start "official" threads? Faggot.

RegGaymer: fuck off redneck scumbag

ToasterOven: sizzle

4Dragons: I did not hack your account and make you start this.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    thesparten and RegGaymer have officially won.

It was a contest to see who would post a thread like this first.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Trolls trolling trolls.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For the everyday hollow earth conspiracies I actually wouldn't mind.but the current political environment and home land security conditioning s.f. forces to take out hostile states like Texas and the such and Obama wanting to align the Arab states against Israel as well as set of a nuke under a false flag operation in south Carolina, I wouldn't feel comfortable hiding all that in one thread..they must be addressed as they come..if it's only about the space war between the Palladian forces versus the reptilian..then I'll post here..that war won't end for a while because we're being supplied anti space craft weaponry from the tall whites in order to assist the Palladian. The only conspiracy thread is not recognizing the truth..

Load Metric
    Sparten have you ever thought about starting a website or church with your thoughts?

You could be rich

Comments

thesparten: let's start a philosophical matrix center

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    For the everyday hollow earth conspiracies I actually wouldn't mind.but the current political environment and home land security conditioning s.f. forces to take out hostile states like Texas and the such and Obama wanting to align the Arab states against Israel as well as set of a nuke under a false flag operation in south Carolina, I wouldn't feel comfortable hiding all that in one thread..they must be addressed as they come..if it's only about the space war between the Palladian forces versus the reptilian..then I'll post here..that war won't end for a while because we're being supplied anti space craft weaponry from the tall whites in order to assist the Palladian. The only conspiracy thread is not recognizing the truth..
    I forgot to mention we had a manned base on mars for 10 years using teleport technology loaned from the tall whites as well as 2 spacecraft capable of that travel in a matter of days but the base has been wiped out by reptilian forces..that info can wait we have more pressing concerns at the moment..I AIN'T MAKING THIS UP!! Not knowing or doing the research is the conspiracy..by the way which team is LeBron going to play for and where to I get my free weat(ie: the fall of Rome)....CITATION,: BEN RICH LOCKHEED C.E.O.

Load Metric
    My attention span to a conspiracy theory is limited to mostly skimming.... at best

But a well backed up and thought out conspiracy claim does get me wondering... and I find some of the information could be quite credible... Especially the political and military shit.

Comments

thesparten: Alex Jones is a good place to start for noobs and he backs up shit..start with Michael Hastings thread on this forum..we will take it from there.and it is true!.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just like homeland security is buying a shitload of ammo, body bags and armored vehicles in preparation for what might!! come.meaning Marshall law..the so called wave upon wave of immigration that happened last year wasn't an accident..we had operatives in south American urging them to come and at the same time coincidentally we built structures and had supplies in waiting 6 months in advance..that immigration fiasco was such a set up, lol.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    The illuminati hacked my account and made me start this. They want to be able to peruse this thread to see when you guys are on to them.

Seriously though, could we contain this shit? Maybe merge threads Druff? The forum is becoming unreadable because if these two monkeys throwing shit at each other

3) People who "take over" the forum by posting too many messages/threads or pick fights with everyone
    I often find people who start OFFICIAL threads to be attention seeking pretentious pricks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

We will all chip in to buy you one of those new interactive Barbie dolls to bring home.

Load Metric

We will all chip in to buy you one of those new interactive Barbie dolls to bring home.
    Would you have to ask your girlfriend first?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Very simple solution to this problem. Just ban Sonatines dupes from pfa. And voila, problem solved.

Druffs forum would not only be less miserable to others, but would actually be a more enjoyable read for the "outsiders"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Would you have to ask your girlfriend first?
    No that's an expenditure I can do..fyi: what got her bonzo was the assistance with screenshot then when she realized what it was for she refused assistance. That game will happen when he gets back from being buttfucked in Ireland..stay tuned to radio show at the end of the month..do you still want that interactive Barbie doll or are you content in torturing small animals while wearing woman's clothes?? Well dickless22?
    Last edited by thesparten; 03-27-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Care to expand and give us your thoughts on the link you provided?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since this thread nosedived quick I'll use it to post some conspiracy related music.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A couple of classic clips from the 1976 movie 'Network'

Last edited by RegGaymer; 04-01-2015 at 03:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Thread Information