View Poll Results: Should jsearles22 be bagged up ?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

17 62.96%
  • no

10 37.04%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ship jsearles22 the bag already

Banned
    Load Metric

ship jsearles22 the bag already

this guy is annoying the shit out of me

get it done

Load Metric
    I see him as more deserving of the retard avatar to tell the truth.

However i get the feeling thats not the way things will be done around here.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

some kind of disciplinary action must be taken asap imo

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post

Absolutely, kid is a fucking nutcase who should just off himself like Mycon and get it over with.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Absolutely, kid is a fucking nutcase who should just off himself like Mycon and get it over with.
    He definitely doesn't understand this isn't DD were personal attacks which make most threads unreadable are the norm. Nobody cares about his problems there & don't care to debate what was said there. Keep your DD fights on DD or at least use the PM feature so that we don't have to read about it.
    He should at least be warned that kind of crap won't be tolerated.
    I'm glad to see Todd split Jasep's thread up to get rid of the off topic bullshyt.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

He definitely doesn't understand this isn't DD were personal attacks which make most threads unreadable are the norm. Nobody cares about his problems there & don't care to debate what was said there. Keep your DD fights on DD or at least use the PM feature so that we don't have to read about it.
    I'm glad to see Todd split Jasep's thread up to get rid of the off topic bullshyt.
    This site is about poker, scammers, and outing the negative things associated is it not? I am simply noting that Jasep is backing out on a poker related bet days after China takes a nose dive and I am in the green. Is that seriously that hard to see?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

This site is about poker, scammers, and outing the negative things associated is it not? I am simply noting that Jasep is backing out on a poker related bet days after China takes a nose dive and I am in the green. Is that seriously that hard to see?
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

lmao

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

Load Metric
    Oh. So that's why you hijacked a perfectly good thread in Flying Stupidity so you wouldn't have to start your own thread about your perceived scammer in the appropriate forum about scams & shadiness.

Imagine that a whole forum dedicated to scams & shadiness & you've decided to do all this posting in the Flying Stupidity Forum in a perfectly good thread that has nothing to do with scams or shadiness.

I must apologize. I thought you were doing it because you knew that Jasep`s thread would get the hits because it is somewhat interesting & you are an attention whore & douche but in reality you were just saving us the trouble of opening a thread in the appropriate forum about this scam & shadiness involving Jasep so we could save time & read both stories at once without having to go into the scams & shadiness forum.

Again I apologize, you are definitely the best. Without your quick thinking I would have had to open 2 threads instead of just one & not only that I would have had to go to a different forum subtitle containing the appropriate forums about scams & shadiness & that would have been to much trouble for us non-computor savvy yokels.

Thanks for setting me straight because it was seriously that hard to see. I`ve wasted so much time posting all my responses in the appropriate forums when I could have saved everybody time by just randomly posting all my replies in one thread. Thanks again for the time saving tip. Hopefully your brilliance & logic will not go unnoticed & Todd will make this forum all one big thread to save us all some time.

Your logic is bulletproof.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Oh. So that's why you hijacked a perfectly good thread in Flying Stupidity so you wouldn't have to start your own thread about your perceived scammer in the appropriate forum about scams & shadiness.

Imagine that a whole forum dedicated to scams & shadiness & you've decided to do all this posting in the Flying Stupidity Forum in a perfectly good thread that has nothing to do with scams or shadiness.

I must apologize. I thought you were doing it because you knew that Jasep`s thread would get the hits because it is somewhat interesting & you are an attention whore & douche but in reality you were just saving us the trouble of opening a thread in the appropriate forum about this scam & shadiness involving Jasep so we could save time & read both stories at once without having to go into the scams & shadiness forum.

Again I apologize, you are definitely the best. Without your quick thinking I would have had to open 2 threads instead of just one & not only that I would have had to go to a different forum subtitle containing the appropriate forums about scams & shadiness & that would have been to much trouble for us non-computor savvy yokels.

Thanks for setting me straight because it was seriously that hard to see. I`ve wasted so much time posting all my responses in the appropriate forums when I could have saved everybody time by just randomly posting all my replies in one thread. Thanks again for the time saving tip. Hopefully your brilliance & logic will not go unnoticed & Todd will make this forum all one big thread to save us all some time.

Your logic is bulletproof.

Load Metric
    BAN HIM

btw, we need a Pete Lubrano Hairy Arms :OUTRIGHT smiley

searless is asking for a micro stakes loan, but expects jasep to believe he has $100 for a side bet??

yeah, why don't you have this anonymous backer stake you for your $50whathaveyou BAP?
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 03-06-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    BAN HIM

searless is asking for a micro stakes loan, but expects jasep to believe he has $100 for a side bet??

yeah, why don't you have this anonymous backer stake you for your $50whathaveyou BAP?
    Someone clearly isn't following along. Read the thread on DD for full explanation. Jsearles22 is a homo, but nonetheless your facts are way off. I expect nothing less from you.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Icon View Post
    BAN HIM

Someone clearly isn't following along. Read the thread on DD for full explanation. Jsearles22 is a homo, but nonetheless your facts are way off. I expect nothing less from you.....
    tbh, you're right, i haven't been following along. i read a thread with jsearless and x out in record time.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    BAN HIM

tbh, you're right, i haven't been following along. i read a thread with jsearless and x out in record time.
    Which is ironic since your custom title is "always observant." Maybe it's a typo, Todd meant to type always a servant. Damn autocorrect.

Banned
    Load Metric

stfu dork

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually, Muck Ficon has a point.

Marty, I know you are probably hitting the Beam tonight, but you've been very aggressive and picking fights with everyone.

I don't want this forum to turn into that, regardless of who is "right" and "wrong' in the situation.

As you see, I'm not taking sides here, and in fact deleted the family pictures of yours that were posted.

I don't want to interfere in every little chat fight here. I'm fine letting those play out for a bit. But I don't want this forum to turn into a constant flame battle between various trolls and trolls of trolls.

Please do your best to respect that.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Marty, I know you are probably hitting the Beam tonight, but you've been very aggressive and picking fights with everyone tonight.

I don't want this forum to turn into that, regardless of who is "right" and "wrong' in the situation.

As you see, I'm not taking sides here, and in fact deleted the family pictures of yours that were posted.

I don't want to interfere in every little chat fight here. I'm fine letting those play out for a bit. But I don't want this forum to turn into a constant flame battle between various trolls and trolls of trolls.

not picking fights

I made a post about your site. I took some time writing it and giving you my honest opinion without bias

then suddenly you have a couple of wet rags like SK and MF show up out of the blue to troll

please don't 'warn' me when I defending myself against posters who offer no content that isn't based around trolling me and show up instantly when I post

I took some time offering you some real insight into the potential and direction of your site

look at the quality of content from these people. its non-existent

like I mentioned to you in the PM's that you haven't responded to...

if you don't want me posting here then just say the word and I'm history

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Marty, I know you are probably hitting the Beam tonight, but you've been very aggressive and picking fights with everyone tonight.

not picking fights

I made a post about your site. I took some time writing it and giving you my honest opinion without bias

then suddenly you have a couple of wet rags like SK and MF show up out of the blue to troll

please don't 'warn' me when I defending myself against posters who offer no content that isn't based around trolling me and show up instantly when I post

I took some time offering you some real insight into the potential and direction of your site

If you're asking if I want the pleasant Marty that existed for the first few days here, then yes, I do.

If you're asking if I want the high-strung Marty of the past 24 hours or so, the answer is no.

This is nothing personal against you.

If it was, I would have "looked the other way" when your uncle's pic was posted.

If you go back to the first blog I wrote about putting up this forum (weeks before it actually went up), you'll see that I was clear about not wanting any one particular user to dominate the forum.

I'm not interested in getting into the "why" of someone is dominating the forum. Maybe they're completely innocent and the entire userbase is just unfairly picking on them. That's not my concern. All I know is that I don't want to run a forum where one or two people are the focus of everything. It turns people off. Very few people want to see crap like this.

You said that you wanted to get away from all the negativity and such, but it's a two-way street. I admit that people troll you, but you also do plenty to start up with others. I mean, look at this thread. While others are fighting with jsearles, why are you the one to create a separate thread bashing him? You're not even involved in the fight.

I hope you can stay a part of this forum and contribute to it. I sincerely mean that.

Banned
    Load Metric

not picking fights

If you're asking if I want the pleasant Marty that existed for the first few days here, then yes, I do.

If you're asking if I want the high-strung Marty of the past 24 hours or so, the answer is no.

This is nothing personal against you.

If it was, I would have "looked the other way" when your uncle's pic was posted.

If you go back to the first blog I wrote about putting up this forum (weeks before it actually went up), you'll see that I was clear about not wanting any one particular user to dominate the forum.

I'm not interested in getting into the "why" of someone is dominating the forum. Maybe they're completely innocent and the entire userbase is just unfairly picking on them. That's not my concern. All I know is that I don't want to run a forum where one or two people are the focus of everything. It turns people off. Very few people want to see crap like this.

You said that you wanted to get away from all the negativity and such, but it's a two-way street. I admit that people troll you, but you also do plenty to start up with others. I mean, look at this thread. While others are fighting with jsearles, why are you the one to create a separate thread bashing him? You're not even involved in the fight.

I hope you can stay a part of this forum and contribute to it. I sincerely mean that.
    sweet novel

truth is that you can't be bothered to respond to people offering technical expertise you don't have

I have been offering several gestures of good-will you cant seem to be bothered with

It took you 2 weeks to put up a VBulletin skin on the web that a 10 year old could have done in about 45 minutes bro

Thread Information