View Poll Results: Should jsearles22 be bagged up ?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

17 62.96%
  • no

10 37.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ship jsearles22 the bag already

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Actually, Muck Ficon has a point.

Marty, I know you are probably hitting the Beam tonight, but you've been very aggressive and picking fights with everyone tonight.

I don't want this forum to turn into that, regardless of who is "right" and "wrong' in the situation.

As you see, I'm not taking sides here, and in fact deleted the family pictures of yours that were posted.

I don't want to interfere in every little chat fight here. I'm fine letting those play out for a bit. But I don't want this forum to turn into a constant flame battle between various trolls and trolls of trolls.

Please do your best to respect that.

not picking fights

I made a post about your site. I took some time writing it and giving you my honest opinion without bias

then suddenly you have a couple of wet rags like SK and MF show up out of the blue to troll

please don't 'warn' me when I defending myself against posters who offer no content that isn't based around trolling me and show up instantly when I post

I took some time offering you some real insight into the potential and direction of your site

look at the quality of content from these people. its non-existent

like I mentioned to you in the PM's that you haven't responded to...

if you don't want me posting here then just say the word and I'm history
    If you're asking if I want the pleasant Marty that existed for the first few days here, then yes, I do.

If you're asking if I want the high-strung Marty of the past 24 hours or so, the answer is no.

This is nothing personal against you.

If it was, I would have "looked the other way" when your uncle's pic was posted.

If you go back to the first blog I wrote about putting up this forum (weeks before it actually went up), you'll see that I was clear about not wanting any one particular user to dominate the forum.

I'm not interested in getting into the "why" of someone is dominating the forum. Maybe they're completely innocent and the entire userbase is just unfairly picking on them. That's not my concern. All I know is that I don't want to run a forum where one or two people are the focus of everything. It turns people off. Very few people want to see crap like this.

You said that you wanted to get away from all the negativity and such, but it's a two-way street. I admit that people troll you, but you also do plenty to start up with others. I mean, look at this thread. While others are fighting with jsearles, why are you the one to create a separate thread bashing him? You're not even involved in the fight.

I hope you can stay a part of this forum and contribute to it. I sincerely mean that.
    sweet novel

truth is that you can't be bothered to respond to people offering technical expertise you don't have

I have been offering several gestures of good-will you cant seem to be bothered with

It took you 2 weeks to put up a VBulletin skin on the web that a 10 year old could have done in about 45 minutes bro
    lol, still making it about you marty.

Banned
    Load Metric
    not at all

I'd like to see Todd run a proper website so ADULTS have a venue to post

instead of a giant mis-managed clusterfuck where complete idiots dictate the pace and tone of the site

Todd is a smart guy. Hopefully he realizes the opportunity here

not that there is a huge market for outting 'scams' in the state the poker world right now

but distancing himself from the biggest fuck up of all time is a step in the right direction

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way Marty, while I am still learning all the idiosyncrasies of vBulletin, I didn't take "2 weeks" to get this thing up.

I got it up in one day. The two weeks involved getting a proper server and buying vBulletin itself. And because I only had limited time to dedicate to it.

If you've noticed, I've been making constant updates, bug fixes, and adding new features. I didn't just slap up a generic vBulletin like a money.

None of this is a brag, but for you to be saying that I'm struggling putting things together and refusing your expert help is laughable.

Load Metric
    Actually, Muck Ficon has a point.

Marty, I know you are probably hitting the Beam tonight, but you've been very aggressive and picking fights with everyone tonight.

I don't want this forum to turn into that, regardless of who is "right" and "wrong' in the situation.

As you see, I'm not taking sides here, and in fact deleted the family pictures of yours that were posted.

I don't want to interfere in every little chat fight here. I'm fine letting those play out for a bit. But I don't want this forum to turn into a constant flame battle between various trolls and trolls of trolls.

Please do your best to respect that.

not picking fights

I made a post about your site. I took some time writing it and giving you my honest opinion without bias

then suddenly you have a couple of wet rags like SK and MF show up out of the blue to troll

please don't 'warn' me when I defending myself against posters who offer no content that isn't based around trolling me and show up instantly when I post

I took some time offering you some real insight into the potential and direction of your site

look at the quality of content from these people. its non-existent

like I mentioned to you in the PM's that you haven't responded to...

if you don't want me posting here then just say the word and I'm history
    If you're asking if I want the pleasant Marty that existed for the first few days here, then yes, I do.

If you're asking if I want the high-strung Marty of the past 24 hours or so, the answer is no.

This is nothing personal against you.

If it was, I would have "looked the other way" when your uncle's pic was posted.

If you go back to the first blog I wrote about putting up this forum (weeks before it actually went up), you'll see that I was clear about not wanting any one particular user to dominate the forum.

I'm not interested in getting into the "why" of someone is dominating the forum. Maybe they're completely innocent and the entire userbase is just unfairly picking on them. That's not my concern. All I know is that I don't want to run a forum where one or two people are the focus of everything. It turns people off. Very few people want to see crap like this.

You said that you wanted to get away from all the negativity and such, but it's a two-way street. I admit that people troll you, but you also do plenty to start up with others. I mean, look at this thread. While others are fighting with jsearles, why are you the one to create a separate thread bashing him? You're not even involved in the fight.

I hope you can stay a part of this forum and contribute to it. I sincerely mean that.
    sweet novel

truth is that you can't be bothered to respond to people offering technical expertise you don't have

I have been offering several gestures of good-will you cant seem to be bothered with

It took you 2 weeks to put up a VBulletin skin on the web that a 10 year old could have done in about 45 minutes bro

Druff. This is not friendly advise he's dishing out here, he's basically trying to dictate how you should do shit. It's like he thinks he has a right to do this.

you're not going to get a fresh start with a stale cunt like this puking all over your forum.

Your potential new punters wont even look back with this cannon on the loose, first impressions and all that.

Tell him to fuck off.

His rants can be quite funny though.

Load Metric
    How could sane thoughtful Druff accept any assistance from Marty. The price is too high. Marty would forever suggest that this forum would be no where without his contribution. The guy has such an exaggerated view of his self worth it's scary. Better off to cut the cancer out now before it takes over the forum.

Load Metric
    I think we all know where this is going. Bye Martin.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You have to admit Jewdonk was ahead of the curve on Jsearles before anyone else was. You can never take that away from him.

Comments

LLL: terrible bump

Load Metric
    what curve? jsearles was a huge fucking faggot and if you couldn't see that you're probably a fucking moron.

i mean I love Marty as much as the next troll but that was a gimmie

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    btw, we need a Pete Lubrano Hairy Arms :OUTRIGHT smiley

Comments

shortbuspoker: +1 fucking Wombat rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Done.

:outright

Banned
    Load Metric
    Looks like the same smiley I created for the short-lived QuadJacks forum.

Thread Information