Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The good doctor has been restricted to 5 posts per day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The good doctor has been restricted to 5 posts per day

I warned him about trolling every thread I start, but that didn't stop him from posting like 7 nasty messages in the 2 page thread about my high school yearbook.

As I know many of you want this itinerant clown to entertain you with his life buffoonery, I will not ban him.

Instead, I have restricted him to 5 posts and 3 rep per day.

If he wants to waste them on me, he can, but then he won't have any posts left to promote his Twitch or brag about royal flushes at $3 tournaments.

Please do not post anything on his behalf if he runs out of posts for the day.

Comments

4BET: Good medicine for the good doctor

LLL: Fucked with the bull, got the horns.

PLOL: druff but fair

OSA: TODD IS GOD

DRK Star: providing him with more time to bang beach bunnies rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The hilarious thing was Jewdonk complaining about you posting about yourself, then he starts a post about his Twitch account.

It's pretty clear he has entered the final stages of alcoholism with what essentially is advanced wet-brain. The good in all of this is he has a few grand to his name so he can enjoy himself owning heads on the Internet as the alcoholic psychosis sets it. I believe in Mexico they call it Loco.

Load Metric
    This doesn't solve any problems.

Need to work on Reg Gaymer and thesparten first.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

It solved one particular problem. Even if you are annoyed by thesparten or RegGaymer, neither of them automatically troll any particular user who posts here.

If you guys feel that RegGaymer or thesparten are posting too much, I can ask them to tone it down some, and I'm sure they will. I thought most of you were enjoying going back and forth with them.

Comments

thesparten: thanks druff #1 fan of podcast

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL Simpdog, how about you stop sending me weird pm's.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If you guys feel that RegGaymer or thesparten are posting too much, I can ask them to tone it down some, and I'm sure they will. I thought most of you were enjoying going back and forth with them.
    Can we revisit rep permissions? My theory that users in the negative would be more likely to abuse the feature has proven correct. See: garret, RegGaymer, sonoflockman, 1marley1

Comments

1marley1: this is definitely the 1st red i've given you

DJ_Chaps: marley i wanna fight you IRL

Load Metric
    Raising Tyde's stock by creating artificial scarcity before the Twitch rollout?

Leave them hungry for more.

You gonna deny that this isn't collusion between you two?

C'mon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway, even though Martin will see this as a malicious action on my part, it's really not.

I am just sick of him trying to ruin every thread I start with trolling.

It's very simple, Marty. This is my forum. When I have something about myself that I want to share with people, I do it here instead of post it on some lame blog or whatever. If you can't stand seeing me talk about myself, then you should go to some other site and stop logging in here.

I will remove this restriction if he agrees to stop the pointless trolling of me. That is, he's welcome to disagree with or criticize me, but no more posts like "There goes Druff talking about himself again", "You are such a negative person and love dragging people down", "You're a cancer to the poker world", etc.

I'm sure the good doctor is bright enough to know the difference between trolling and on-topic commentary.

Marty, if you agree to this, PM me and I will remove the restriction.

Load Metric
    dont worry about simpdog. growth is painful, and thesparten is forcing him to evolve mentally.

reggaymor, well, if the good lord saw fit to take whatever spilled out of the testtube he used to create thesparten and use it for reggaymor, i guess he cant be all bad. just annoying and ignorant.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'd like to petition for 10 POSTS or unlimited in the twitch thread..

I can understand why you'd want to occasionally nap those that make it so you're not enjoying your own site but 10 posts is better than 5 and incentivizes jewdonk to limit some of his more repetitive "burner" posts in favor of his patented MS Word buttslashers..

Also, speaking of disciplining other Druff trolls, what's the status with Fluffer? I generally found him to be pretty funny and would like to see him get 10 posts/day too or out on parole..

TY

Comments

SrslySirius: PAROLE FLUFFER

Load Metric
    lol

Marty the martyr!

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It solved one particular problem. Even if you are annoyed by thesparten or RegGaymer, neither of them automatically troll any particular user who posts here.

Thanks for your support..tried to entertain/enlighten the community with little results of the latter..whether it's Bill burr or these posters criticizing Christians and Jews but not a peep of Muslims fanatics in this country or others whether it's Ted cruz religion but not a peep of 20 years of Obama at rev Wright(your courage and objectivity astounds me).I give up on Hippocrates and the ignorant..I have learned, even from the people that I disagree with. Perhaps that's where I have learned the most..can't say the rest for them..that's what differentiates the civilized from the uncivilized...I responded to you! deservingly so :-) :-).keep up the good work And the good fight..

Load Metric
    As somebody who posts tydes photoshops and make more references to him than pretty much any of his trolls

Comments

gauchojake: LGWC

4Dragons: had to be said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Can we revisit rep permissions? My theory that users in the negative would be more likely to abuse the feature has proven correct. See: garret, RegGaymer, sonoflockman, 1marley1
    Listen Toe-mas,

You are just a little think he knows it all, pinhead. Honestly if you paid any attention at all, and shut your fkn mouth for once about everything you THINK You know, maybe you would realize. I don't abuse rep, ever. I think its dumb and could literally careless to run around neg repping people who neg rep me constantly. Of course I will fire back, and needle the ones who needle me most.

What you fail to realize is when I feel i'm about to go on a tangent, I dont run all over Druffs board, in and out of all the threads trying to butt my nose and opinion everywhere, or just be a blatant pain in the ass to Todd. My annoyance is largely pointed at a few, and I damn well know that you know exactly who that is. When I feel the need to plaster the forum, I create my own threads and largely keep it to there. Knowing damn well the ones who want to battle will come there so not a need to sling shit all over Druffs forum like you and your loser buddies Sonatine do. Along with all your dupes.

So STFU you loser. The only thing you got in this world from what I understand WAS HANDED TO YOU! Unfortunately I'll never dawg people who gained something through the loss of a parent, but the way you parade around these poker forums like you are anything, but a has been half-assed poker reporter, that you only got because 2+2 at one time had WAY too much breadth of reach across the poker world. Case in point a weirdo like you SOMEHOW managing to find his way onto a legitimate companies poker staff like Bluff. Im sure that someway or another came from 2+2. Fuck you and that place!

Sorry to derail thread but since this fool Srsly thinks he knows so much, and talks non-sense needed to be said!

Comments

Pooh: could or couldn't care less?

NaturalBornHustler: Did not read.

Load Metric
    GET HIM GARRETT

Load Metric
    Sparten just posted this in another thread, so I guess he won't be posting anymore. So far in his brief history, his word has been rock fucking solid. I can't think of any time off hand where he was full of shit after making a statement. So, you know, put it in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I am no longer posting on this forum

Comments

LLL: OBV he meant thread.

Load Metric
    although garrett is a legit subnormal who violently beats his own family, hes got a point about how thomas walked away from the rap game, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Sparten just posted this in another thread, so I guess he won't be posting anymore. So far in his brief history, his word has been rock fucking solid. I can't think of any time off hand where he was full of shit after making a statement. So, you know, put it in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I am no longer posting on this forum

as terrifying as the thought of thesparten leaving because of reggaymers personal attacks, he did in fairness post in this thread 3 hours after saying that so im guessing he decided to stand strong and not be run off.

Comments

ToasterOven: these colors don't run

thesparten: not reggaymers, don't deflect and redirect

4Dragons: deflecting and redirecting that red

Load Metric
    The good doctor has finally been granted the personalized attention from Druff that he felt was missing through tourney win congrats and Winnie's passing.

I'm sure that a post/rep restriction for awhile is just what the doctor ordered and that Martin will emerge from his timeout as a changed, responsible man.
    Last edited by Sloppy Joe; 03-23-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Load Metric

Okay...... why don't we discuss the incessant troll posts of Muck Ficon and Sloppy Joe?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: I've left you alone for awhile, El. wtf?

Thread Information