Thread: Punishment for SAP_THE_DECIMALS_DINASAUR

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Punishment for SAP_THE_DECIMALS_DINASAUR

Infraction: Parading around the forum as a poor man's version of the new age limitles.

Punishment: Listening to your mom explain the Sandy Hook tragedy from beginning to end.

Load Metric
    Zap is god

/thread.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    No offense to limitles but I'm from 2006, and my biggest influence is caps lock era Cmoney

Comments

ToasterOven: caps lock era

lewfather: CAPS LOCK CMONEY IS GOD REP

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    btw I like that you utilized every character allowed for the screen name Sap_the_Decimals_Dinasaur but you misspelled dinosaur

WIZ_THE_ALPHABET_ELEPHANT
    ZAP_THE_FRACTIONS_GIRAFFE
    NED_THE_ROMAN_NUMERAL_DOG

I've always done this on my best accounts

Comments

DRK Star: Al the Transgendered Fish from Boris Poker says hi

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Infraction: Parading around the forum as a poor man's version of the new age limitles.

Punishment: Listening to your mom explain the Sandy Hook tragedy from beginning to end.

I have higher side chats on my sticher list also check out ground zero with Clyde Lewis...fast and furious was a failed red flag operation from the Obama administration and Timothy.McVeigh was a successful red flag operation from the previous administration..the facts don't add up from the ministry of information government sponsored.mass media..I bet you believe that 3 building in the most condensed part of new York fall down "like that too" but once again with cultist PROGRESSIVES if I said Cheney they would absolutely believe me beyond the shadow of a doubt..but when I call Obama and Eric holder out.. it's just conspiratorial crazy talk..you PROGRESSIVES are a so intellectually dishonest, lol!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Meant FALSE FLAG not red flag..thank you very much!

Comments

gauchojake: Go investigate sandy hook faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Meant FALSE FLAG not red flag..thank you very much!
    Do you realize that you can actually click that little button on the bottom right and edit your post? As opposed to typing a brand new post to tell us that you messed up one fucking word
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No I didn't, thanks..I'm sure I'll use it often :-)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I have higher side chats on my sticher list also check out ground zero with Clyde Lewis...fast and furious was a failed red flag operation from the Obama administration and Timothy.McVeigh was a successful red flag operation from the previous administration..the facts don't add up from the ministry of information government sponsored.mass media..I bet you believe that 3 building in the most condensed part of new York fall down "like that too" but once again with cultist PROGRESSIVES if I said Cheney they would absolutely believe me beyond the shadow of a doubt..but when I call Obama and Eric holder out.. it's just conspiratorial crazy talk..you PROGRESSIVES are a so intellectually dishonest, lol!!!
    Huh?

Load Metric
    Can we please post restrict thesparten
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Thread Information