Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is what I changed on the site this weekend...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Here is what I changed on the site this weekend...

I did some various work on the site this weekend. Some you might have already noticed, some perhaps you missed...

- I put up an RSS feed (podcast) for the radio show. You can find the information on that here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...he-radio-shows

- I made a separate forum for the radio archives, where each show will be its own thread. Nobody else can post in that forum besides me, but everyone can read it. That's where you'll find the archived shows from now on, if you aren't using the RSS Feed or iTunes. That forum is here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/for...12-Radio-Shows

- I submitted the radio show to iTunes, but it will take a little while (up to 2 weeks) to show up there. I will update you guys when it shows up.

- I updated the introductory post that I made 2 months ago, and clarified the system rules. Please read it when you have time: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...es-Please-Read

- I changed the chat room to the one we used during our first test show. On the plus side, it seems stable and I haven't found any bugs. On the minus side, you can't post pictures there, and it's flash, so it doesn't work for people with iPhones. This change was necessary because our previous chat room was too buggy.

- I modified the software so you have to be logged in to see the chat. If you aren't, it will give you a message telling you to log in.

- I fixed a few bugs, including one where the top menu bar wasn't highlighting properly (for example, it would show "Forum" even if you were in Chat or Radio).

- I got my video capture software working. This isn't directly work on the site, but will affect the site, as I now have the ability to make poker videos on the NoFraud Online Poker Room and post them here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    In related news, Donkdown 2.0 should be ready in 2013

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    In related news, Donkdown 2.0 should be ready in 2013
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Its seriously laughable how you seem to fix things so quickly and its taken Beaker years to accomplish NOTHING of value.

Name:  Beaker.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  11.9 KBName:  bryan-micon.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  53.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

- I changed the chat room to the one we used during our first test show. On the plus side, it seems stable and I haven't found any bugs. On the minus side, you can't post pictures there, and it's flash, so it doesn't work for people with iPhones. This change was necessary because our previous chat room was too buggy.
    Horrible idea. No flash = no iPad = much fewer users. I dont have a laptop that I can lay in bed with and follow chat/radio late at night. Now I realize that losing me personally isn't a big loss,but there must be numerous other quality posters with my same dilemma.

Load Metric
    Galaxay Tab and an Acer Iconia Tab

scoffs at your ipad

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Galaxay Tab and an Acer Iconia Tab

scoffs at your ipad
    Tough but fair. That still doesn't help the traffic issue though.........

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Horrible idea. No flash = no iPad = much fewer users. I dont have a laptop that I can lay in bed with and follow chat/radio late at night. Now I realize that losing me personally isn't a big loss,but there must be numerous other quality posters with my same dilemma.
    Everything is going the way of mobile and since flash has been doomswitched only recently, it may be awhile before comes up with a solution that can be scaled to fit different device sizes. As far as I know though, none exist.. yet.

nix that. I found one.
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 05-13-2012 at 07:37 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Wonder how long it will take to surpass DD on stitcher?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Everything is going the way of mobile and since flash has been doomswitched only recently, it may be awhile before comes up with a solution that can be scaled to fit different device sizes. As far as I know though, none exist.. yet.

nix that. I found one.
    if its works for iphone please share

and I find it amazing how much Marty has taught Druff in such a short period of time
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

nix that. I found one.

and I find it amazing how much Marty has taught Druff in such a short period of time
    Photon web browser. $5 app gives you flash on all Apple devices. Plus it has split screen or PIP browsing. It also supports tabbed browsing just like IE or Safari.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

Photon web browser. $5 app gives you flash on all Apple devices. Plus it has split screen or PIP browsing. It also supports tabbed browsing just like IE or Safari.
    thanks for the heads up......I may go there if my hoss comes in, but pip browsing on an iPhone? wow I'll need an eye surgeon for that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

thanks for the heads up......I may go there if my hoss comes in, but pip browsing on an iPhone? wow I'll need an eye surgeon for that
    well i meant that more for ipad

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

well i meant that more for ipad
    UNFORGIVEN
    Name:  unforgiven-2.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  171.5 KB

Load Metric

nix that. I found one.
    Please share - I'm on iPad at least 50% of the time these days.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    No one needs flash, it causes a kernel panic every blasted time I use it anyway. Been running html5 for some time now, as a safari extension, it's flawless. Just download clickto flash http://hoyois.github.com/safariexten...clicktoplugin/ and select html5 instead via safari prefs.

Vwls the above should work for your ipad.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    "This rewards system will revolve around Pahticipation Points,"

como?
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    No one needs flash, it causes a kernel panic every blasted time I use it anyway. Been running html5 for some time now, as a safari extension, it's flawless. Just download clickto flash http://hoyois.github.com/safariexten...clicktoplugin/ and select html5 instead.

Vwls the above should work for your ipad.
    It says "Safari cannot download this file."
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    http://extensions.apple.com/

12th one down, just click "install" and you should be golden.

if not, go into safari/preferences/extensions and select "on" as you may have extensions turned off.

here are the system requirements, which I believe your ipad should satisfy

Safari 5.1 or higher with OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or Windows
    Safari 5.0.6 with OS X 10.5
    The latest version compatible with Safari 5.0.5 is ClickToPlugin 2.2.8 (direct link)

http://www.macgasm.net/2011/02/10/pr...outube-videos/

Thread Information