Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Life and Times of 408Mike Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mike, if you want nice legal revenge, just make your mom read this thread once its full of all your insane rant posts (minus the ones threatening violence, Druff doesnt need no legal hassles).

And Druff, why 2 months from opening this thread to actually cordoning Mike off, surely that should have been the first act after creating it.

O well, now a thread for searles and the world is good again.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    This thread is pretty genius since I only hijack threads on accident, it's not done maliciously on my end at all. I need to talk, to vent, to be heard and to see how others respond (so I can tell if I am close to reality or not)

I have very real mental illness, it's probably BPD (I have semi-known this for years, but never really been able to face it) and on top of that, depression ADHD and substance abuse issues. The substance abuse part I am in the clear on, so far so good, and I am in no danger of relapsing. The bad is that I seem to lose touch with reality every couple days, like clockwork, and I am praying a doctor can help out who specializes in such things.

I have NO idea what to do, save push forward with the navy, and all the while the effect of having my only mother doing this to me has been pretty crushing and fucking me up mentally and emotionally.

I am not on drugs, nowhere near it.

yes, I am now homeless (spent the night outside last night, killed two black widows, and I FROZE my ass off BADLY. it's not fun at all) and yes my psychotic mother is, for now, getting her way, and i am full of so much anger right now that I really truly hope i do not snap, I am praying I don't.

I have asked for help and gotten almost none, just "go look for work" yeah thanks, been trying, have an interview with coca cola monday, don't even have a way to get to work.

now a friend is taking me to valley med to be committed and evaluated as I have become suicidal.

sorry to ruin everyone's fun, I will most likely not be back.

thanks to Gary Hoser Cobson Tapper, the few who were in my corner from the get go and showed me love, sometimes tough love, but love and compassion nevertheless.

the rest of you- words escape me. "DRUFF PLEASE SWEEP MIKE UNDER THE CARPET, GET RID OF HIM! FUCK'S SAKE, WE CAN'T ENJOY OURSELVES!"" scuter fuck man! it is impossible to read the site with this guys 5-6 posts just RUINING EVERYTHING"

yeah, it's THAT tough to lend a sick man an ear and just show a little compassion.

Hoser was right- by and large, this community is full of human refuse.

Post is a little all over the place as I have written bits and pieces throughout the day while on the phone with some friends who are genuinely concerned for my well being, and don't like where I am at one bit. This is fairly serious, not sure I am ok at all, not sure of anything...

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    This thread is pretty genius since I only hijack threads on accident, it's not done maliciously on my end at all. I need to talk, to vent, to be heard and to see how others respond (so I can tell if I am close to reality or not)

I have very real mental illness, it's probably BPD (I have semi-known this for years, but never really been able to face it) and on top of that, depression ADHD and substance abuse issues. The substance abuse part I am in the clear on, so far so good, and I am in no danger of relapsing. The bad is that I seem to lose touch with reality every couple days, like clockwork, and I am praying a doctor can help out who specializes in such things.

I have NO idea what to do, save push forward with the navy, and all the while the effect of having my only mother doing this to me has been pretty crushing and fucking me up mentally and emotionally.

yes, I am now homeless (spent the night outside last night, killed two black widows, and I FROZE my ass off BADLY. it's not fun at all) and yes my psychotic mother is, for now, getting her way, and i am full of so much anger right now that I really truly hope i do not snap, I am praying I don't.

I have asked for help and gotten almost none, just "go look for work" yeah thanks, been trying, have an interview with coca cola monday, don't even have a way to get to work.

now a friend is taking me to valley med to be committed and evaluated as I have become suicidal.

thanks to Gary Hoser Cobson Tapper, the few who were in my corner from the get go and showed me love, sometimes tough love, but love and compassion nevertheless.

the rest of you- words escape me. "DRUFF PLEASE SWEEP MIKE UNDER THE CARPET, GET RID OF HIM! FUCK'S SAKE, WE CAN'T ENJOY OURSELVES!"" scuter fuck man! it is impossible to read the site with this guys 5-6 posts just RUINING EVERYTHING"

yeah, it's THAT tough to lend a sick man an ear and just show a little compassion.

Post is a little all over the place as I have written bits and pieces throughout the day while on the phone with some friends who are genuinely concerned for my well being, and don't like where I am at one bit. This is fairly serious, not sure I am ok at all, not sure of anything...

Mike

GL Mike if you truly do need help you should take time away from the boards, and that goes 10x for skatz.

Load Metric
    good read GL Mike!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    One moment you are complaining no one is helping you, then you claim people are giving you tough love (in other words, not helping you). Then you claim to be homeless, yet you have an internet capable phone.

Priorities son, priorities.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    i think posting on skatz has drove mike insane but i do hope he gets the help he needs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    i think posting on skatz has drove mike insane but i do hope he gets the help he needs
    You become like the people you are around.

I had no idea what a bunch of disturbed, completely detached from reality individuals were out there until I started reading some threads over there recently(because of 408 posting there).

I mean these people are clearly not mentally right, that is the last fucking place 408 should be spending his time.

Load Metric

Mike
    Black widows like warm climates normally. I smell a drawn out con for crack money, but good luck if you are indeed bettering yourself. Probably a good idea to get off of the internet entirely.

Load Metric
    Mike is a chronic liar. The only thing he doesn't lie about is the fact that he has some serious mental issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    You become like the people you are around.

I had no idea what a bunch of disturbed, completely detached from reality individuals were out there until I started reading some threads over there recently(because of 408 posting there).

I mean these people are clearly not mentally right, that is the last fucking place 408 should be spending his time.
    sounds like you have lived a very sheltered life

Load Metric
    I am not joking. Temp staying at neighbors place, hopefully something turns up. Mom called the cops again today, and lied like last time (last time I was "in her face and abusive, she was terrified" this time I "locked myself in her bathroom, and refused to come out"-while spent the day on her couch posting on skatz...)

ty in advance

regards

Load Metric
    I love how he says the only help he's been offered is people telling him to get a job when I was willing to literally take him to an entirely new place to change his life.

It's hard to feel bad when you're doing nothing about your situation except bitching on the internet.

You talk about the Navy, come on Mike. Do we need to go search Donkdown for the thread five years ago where you were joining the Coast Guard, or Air Force or whatever it was?

If you seriously needed help, you know exactly what you should do, instead you enjoy having people say "it's okay Mike. Hope evertyhing turns around"

Stop coming here and feeling sorry for yourself, and actually do something about it.

Like I said before, you couldn't even be bothered to make a two minute phone call, yet you come on here to bitch about how bad your life is for way more time than what I'm talking about.

Drop the pity party. Nobody wants to come to that anymore.

Load Metric
    honestly lol who cares

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I love how he says the only help he's been offered is people telling him to get a job when I was willing to literally take him to an entirely new place to change his life.

It's hard to feel bad when you're doing nothing about your situation except bitching on the internet.

You talk about the Navy, come on Mike. Do we need to go search Donkdown for the thread five years ago where you were joining the Coast Guard, or Air Force or whatever it was?

If you seriously needed help, you know exactly what you should do, instead you enjoy having people say "it's okay Mike. Hope evertyhing turns around"

Stop coming here and feeling sorry for yourself, and actually do something about it.

Like I said before, you couldn't even be bothered to make a two minute phone call, yet you come on here to bitch about how bad your life is for way more time than what I'm talking about.

Drop the pity party. Nobody wants to come to that anymore.
    I have a hard time feeding myself, you want me to what, lie to you and tell you I have funds for my passport and funds for the trip overall?

I'd still love to go, but my home life has deteriorated far too rapidly to do anything about it other than SURVIVE.

Pity party? Nothing I asked for, I just wanted people to listen to me as I have few IRL friends to do so. I hate being a burden on others, yes I damn well will do so online because *GASP* the internet carries few (if any) repurcussions vs telling friends all this gibberish and it makes them annoyed.

I was evaluated and deemed not a suicide risk, I wanted abilify and it turns out the navy would auto-reject me for it, so GUESS WHAT

I am stuck with my mental illnesses for the time being, I can not jeapordize my potential future with these silly things, like BPD or ADD or depression, for the time being anyway.

8/3 is a stone's throw away from today and I will REALLY KNOW 110% what's going on Navy wise after that date. There should not be anything holding me back, so far as I know, no bullshit.

Tell you what Weiss, I'm going to give you a call, you tell me what time, today, and we can chat. I SWEAR to you, on my life, if you propose a legitimate way for me to get out there given my circumstances, consider me IN. I am open to a pass the can situation to pay for my airfare and passport, time is scant, passports take a few weeks, but I literally would be willing to do anything short stuffing an ear of corn in my ass for money online to get there.

<3
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    honestly lol who cares
    you never miss a chance to post in any thread I am in, nor miss a shot to troll almost every post I make across 2-3 sites all at the same time.

FOR OVER A YEAR

I would say YOU care bud

A LOT

Load Metric
    I was evaluated and deemed not a suicide risk, I wanted abilify and it turns out the navy would auto-reject me for it, so GUESS WHAT

I am stuck with my mental illnesses for the time being, I can not jeapordize my potential future with these silly things, like BPD or ADD or depression, for the time being anyway.
    I do want to call bullshit on this, but I know recruiters.

Good luck in the Navy, I like you bastards there... you give me and all my high tech toys rides from the States to where I'm heading...

Thanks Mike!

Load Metric
    pikachar at this point I am acting like the second coming of awesome to get in, trust me I would much rather be getting meds and ugh...

I am in like flynn so far as I know and all goes to plan I'll be up to meps soon and fingers crossed I get selected for IT over Linguistics (fat chance tho)

also Weiss I have a leg up on anyone else wanting to go as i have a bit of experience sleeping outdoors and getting used to it! haha

fuck the spiders tho

Load Metric
    just dl'd the latest from cosmic gate, markus schulz tiesto and some chick Maria Mashkova

6:20 am and time to run and lift!!!

Load Metric
    heard from Heeb btw, kid must have gotten sprung (shocker) and he seems to be doing well, if I can I will get his royal heebness in here for an update

Load Metric
    pikachar at this point I am acting like the second coming of awesome to get in, trust me I would much rather be getting meds and ugh...

I am in like flynn so far as I know and all goes to plan I'll be up to meps soon and fingers crossed I get selected for IT over Linguistics (fat chance tho)

also Weiss I have a leg up on anyone else wanting to go as i have a bit of experience sleeping outdoors and getting used to it! haha

fuck the spiders tho
    Sleeping outdoors, I'm a pro... been doing that on and off for about 20 years now (9 years of that, Active Army the other 11 were for recreation). G/L with Linguistics... I'd push for medical, Corpsman have the best job IMO (remember I'm a Army Medic). IT guys are always doing the fun "help desk"-esque job of this... Hey Seaman 408 Mike, my ________ just went out, and I need it now. Don't forget the classic, Hey Seaman 408 Mike why isn't my __________ account isn't working, or I need a __________ account. Once you are in, you can fill in the blanks.

For Linguistics, if you become an interpreter/translator have fun with Green Tours. Odds are you'd be going off to 29 Palms or Pendelton to get a Globe and Anchor Tour.

Thread Information