Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Life and Times of 408Mike Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Life and Times of 408Mike Thread

There is no doubt that 408Mike has a lot of issues and is going through a lot of turmoil in his life right now.

This thread provides him with a place to vent and discuss all of this, and for the community to both react and give him advice. You are not required to be nice to Mike in this thread, but please keep the blatant trolling out of it.

Mike, please keep all of your posts about your life and other random ramblings over here. You are welcome to post in other threads, but please stay on topic when you do.

I will be moving 408Mike life-related posts over here shortly.

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Life and Times of 408Mike Thread

life roll sitting at (let me count here) $1.20

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Who's poor enough not to have a few hundred in a bank account at all times?
    *ahem*

I thought you got approved to be in the Navy? Another full of shit lie?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post

*ahem*

8/3 I have my court date for record clearance, pending the judge grants it I am 110% full steam ahead with Navy, the judge says no I still go Navy and try but also hitting the Army at the same time (Navy is #1 preference and I have been told by 3 people they want me)

so that's where I am at

that and attempting to avoid homelessness, but that's not going so well...and i'm hungry..
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post

8/3 I have my court date for record clearance, pending the judge grants it I am 110% full steam ahead with Navy, the judge says no I still go Navy and try but also hitting the Army at the same time (Navy is #1 preference and I have been told by 3 people they want me)

so that's where I am at

that and attempting to avoid homelessness, but that's not going so well...and i'm hungry..
    WOW, unless this ia a huge level 408 Mike as a Naval officer? LOL. That's pretty cool

I mean you have to admit this will probably be you. LOL.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  village_people_in_the_navy_.gif
Views: 1186
Size:  129.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Mike I hope you're joking about the whole homeless with a dollar bit, that's pretty fucked

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Mike I hope you're joking about the whole homeless with a dollar bit, that's pretty fucked
    I am not joking. Temp staying at neighbors place, hopefully something turns up. Mom called the cops again today, and lied like last time (last time I was "in her face and abusive, she was terrified" this time I "locked myself in her bathroom, and refused to come out"-while gone most of the day job hunting and landing an interview...)

Have a buck on my food stamps card, and that's literally all I have not contained in two boxes on my parents back porch.

no clue what to do tomorrow, but #1 find money #2 find better housing till Navy ships me someplace #3 PLOT AND EXECUTE REVENGE

my mother crossed the fucking line tonight, she's batshit insane and I fully intend on DESTROYING HER LIFE. One step at a time, one piece of herself at a time, I want her to suffer (and not get in trouble doing so)

I have some ideas, love to get input.

Also my other neighbor and I were chatting just now, and he mentions "your mom told cops you threatened her? yeah, thats what she's BEEN TELLING ME TOO" and put his head down, but you know something- he's not the first to say this.

Under what conditions may I sue for libel or other types of emotional stress/duress?

one day I came home from visiting my father and she had REMOVED MY BEDROOM DOOR, this violates my privacy and caused mental and emotional duress, does it not?

I hope I am being clear- I want to sue these evil people, both for the trauma and stress they have caused me and also for the lies they have told my peers and people I know WHO MIGHT ACTUALLY BE IN A POSITION TO HELP ME- if it's not clear enough, she's been lying to my possible outs. Anyone who can help me escape being under her control she's manipulating.

If anyone has some advice, please do share, as fast as you can. Time running out, and my ability to not go postal and end up in prison is as well. I am willing to split profits, if something brilliant comes round and is successful (I will ink anything in writing, you have my word)

ty in advance

Load Metric
    I fully intend to sue these sick people first thing Monday morning.

On Monday, I declare war.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Can't process this right now mike but Please chill and take care of you first.

Load Metric

sounds perfectly sane mike

suing your mother because she took off a door in her own house

the best revenge you can ever get is to make something of yourself and leaving them in your rearview
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 07-20-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Load Metric

DUDE.. WAKE UP!!!! I have been at war since 2001 (When my father died) YOU WONT WIN!!!! just AND i mean this wash your hands and LET IT DIE!! outherwise your are looking at ALOT of Bullshit in your life that will FUCK your wold up!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

the best revenge you can ever get is to make something of yourself and leaving them in your rearview
    revenge on someone sane perhaps

this woman is the queen (undisputed) of not ever having to deal with a damned thing she does

like, life has literally no consequences for her actions

why should they? she has her alcoholic husband who pays the bills and lost his will to fight back years ago

I'd say closing in on 7 years ago now, which would also be the length of time she hasn't had to work or do anything but sit around eating potato chips watching television

which is exactly what she does every day, while her broken husband works his ass off 60 hours a week scraping by counting the pennys he makes hoping to pull off all the bills each month

and whenever he tries to speak up for himself, or i do, SHE SCREAMS

literally, like a 4 year old, she just screams louder and louder until he caves

and passes her more potato chips, crying inside.

putting them in the rear view is a given, but I am not going to let her just waltz away feeling triumphant at having me living like a dog as she has. no fucking way, and if i vanish, she will lie to herself and the people around her about what happened, until everyone believes her lies. or she'll scream, and they will listen just to shut her up.

Load Metric
    hey great another thread about 408 and his problems.

can't fucking resist making every single thread all about you and your shit. you do it well, though.

Bronze
    Load Metric

this woman is the queen (undisputed) of not ever having to deal with a damned thing she does

why should they? she has her alcoholic husband who pays the bills and lost his will to fight back years ago

I'd say closing in on 7 years ago now, which would also be the length of time she hasn't had to work or do anything but sit around eating potato chips watching television

which is exactly what she does every day, while her broken husband works his ass off 60 hours a week scraping by counting the pennys he makes hoping to pull off all the bills each month

putting them in the rear view is a given, but I am not going to let her just waltz away feeling triumphant at having me living like a dog as she has. no fucking way, and if i vanish, she will lie to herself and the people around her about what happened, until everyone believes her lies. or she'll scream, and they will listen just to shut her up.
    Mike,

This is very dangerous talk and I am hopeful this is just level. If so I am going to look really stupid right now.

My back has been up against the wall more than once. Fucking sucks. But you eventually deal with it and move on.

Due to modern medicne, youwill live to your 80s which means you got 50 years now. The guy that created McDonalds started in his 50s.

Calm down.

Load Metric
    I'm retarded and think unsuccessfully suing my mom with the lawyer my 1.20 purchased will provide justice to the world

i also prefer the navy because like 3 guys totally want me even though it's their job to want me

Load Metric

I sympathize with Mike if any of this is accurate but the hijacking of every thread needs to stop. Can we just make *OFFICIAL 408 Life Updates* and *OFFICIAL Jsearles reminding Vegas of the $500* threads to prevent this from happening?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    hey great another thread about 408 and his problems.

can't fucking resist making every single thread all about you and your shit. you do it well, though.

Seriously. So many people have tried to help him and he's shit on every single one of them.

MIKE DOESN'T WANT HELP
    HE WANTS SYMPATHY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    I am not joking. Temp staying at neighbors place, hopefully something turns up. Mom called the cops again today, and lied like last time (last time I was "in her face and abusive, she was terrified" this time I "locked myself in her bathroom, and refused to come out"-while gone most of the day job hunting and landing an interview...)

Have a buck on my food stamps card, and that's literally all I have not contained in two boxes on my parents back porch.

no clue what to do tomorrow, but #1 find money #2 find better housing till Navy ships me someplace #3 PLOT AND EXECUTE REVENGE

my mother crossed the fucking line tonight, she's batshit insane and I fully intend on DESTROYING HER LIFE. One step at a time, one piece of herself at a time, I want her to suffer (and not get in trouble doing so)

I have some ideas, love to get input.

Also my other neighbor and I were chatting just now, and he mentions "your mom told cops you threatened her? yeah, thats what she's BEEN TELLING ME TOO" and put his head down, but you know something- he's not the first to say this.

Under what conditions may I sue for libel or other types of emotional stress/duress?

one day I came home from visiting my father and she had REMOVED MY BEDROOM DOOR, this violates my privacy and caused mental and emotional duress, does it not?

I hope I am being clear- I want to sue these evil people, both for the trauma and stress they have caused me and also for the lies they have told my peers and people I know WHO MIGHT ACTUALLY BE IN A POSITION TO HELP ME- if it's not clear enough, she's been lying to my possible outs. Anyone who can help me escape being under her control she's manipulating.

If anyone has some advice, please do share, as fast as you can. Time running out, and my ability to not go postal and end up in prison is as well. I am willing to split profits, if something brilliant comes round and is successful (I will ink anything in writing, you have my word)

ty in advance

Posts don't get a lot more depressing than this one.

Load Metric
    Mike your in your 30's and plotting revenge on your mother for removing your bedroom door... Grow the fuck up

Oh and lawyers don't take food stamps as a retainer and you have no case at all....

Get serious with your life...

Thread Information