Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 years later, new info given on JonBenet Ramsey murder case

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

16 years later, new info given on JonBenet Ramsey murder case

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/na...-ramsey-murder

I still think the parents were involved. DNA evidence cleared them, but they probably hired someone to do it for exactly that reason.

Among the really odd things:

- The $118,000 ransom note was written on notebook paper from their house. It has never been understood why someone would kill JonBenet and then write a 2.5 page ransom note (unusually long) while still in the house.

- Patsy Ramsey was never cleared with her handwriting, regarding the ransom note. It was deemed "inconclusive". When they asked her for a handwriting sample, writing out the text of the same note, she wrote out "One hundred eighteen thousand dollars" instead of "$118,000", as if she were intentionally trying to make it look different.

- The $118,000 "demand" was exactly the amount of a bonus John Ramsey had received from work, shortly before the murder. It is unlikely that many people would have known this exact amount. Even if you want to say it was someone from work who had access to that figure, they likely wouldn't have demanded exactly that amount, or otherwise it would have given away where they knew the Ramsey's from. This instead looks like a dumb idea by the Ramseys to throw investigators off their own trail.

- The police believe the vaginal trauma in JonBenet was staged after the murder.

I think this idiot small town police force shit the bed huge on this one, partially because they were scared of the Ramseys and their influence in the community.

Comments

joseythepussycat: Druff no lie I babysat for Patsy's college roommate in HS and she said the lady was a bonafide whack job

Banned
    Load Metric
    For a premeditated murder, that is incredibly sloppy and poorly thought out. And they still got away with it.

Despite what forensic cop dramas on TV would have you believe, it seems to be really easy to get away with murder. Even if reported clearance rates are honest (doubtful), it's still about 40% that go unsolved. Half the people getting away with it are probably morons too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This actually looked to me not like a premeditated murder, but where the parents were abusing JonBenet and accidentally killed her, and then came up with this outrageous scenario on the fly to make it look like someone else did it.

LOL @ thinking that a kidnapper/rapist/murderer would somehow know John Ramsey's exact bonus amount, break in the house, rape/kill JonBenet on the premises, and then plop himself down and write out a 2.5 page ransom note on their stationary for exact amount of John's bonus.

I bet it was something like John Ramsey saying, "Hey, I know how we can avoid prison for this. I just got this 118k bonus. Let's make it look like someone at my work knew about it, planned to kidnap her, and then she died in the process and he fled without the note. That will totally throw the police off our trail!"

Druff, the presence of male DNA evidence didn't exonerate them in the slightest. The way the crime scene was mismanaged there could easily have been contamination. JonBenet was also wearing brand-new underwear and the DNA could have come from the factory where it was boxed up.

According to the FBI, the Ramsey ransom note is the longest in history and also the only one ever left at a murder scene. It's perfectly obvious that Patsy Ramsey wrote that note. What parents hire separate legal teams and try to book airline tickets on the day they discover their daughter has supposedly been kidnapped by a 'foreign faction'? Well, the Ramseys did. Quite unbelievable how they weren't even charged.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I live in Australia so am aware of this case due to a doco i saw many years ago. Dont really hear much else about it though. It seems any time a high profile murder case doesnt get solved people love to say the police butchered the investigation. Surely sometimes its a simple as it just cant be solved. Eg, Druff do the police have you fingerprints or dna on file? Any first time offender could leave both of these all over the crime scene but if the police have nothing to match them to they are basically useless unless you fuck up later on in life and have to provide them.

And i doubt they will ever arrest the mother unless more evidence turns up. A jury would never convict her based on the evidence so far. Inconclusive handwriting etc, a good barrister would have the case laughed out of court and then should could never be charged again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    And i doubt they will ever arrest the mother unless more evidence turns up. A jury would never convict her based on the evidence so far. Inconclusive handwriting etc, a good barrister would have the case laughed out of court and then should could never be charged again.
    If they ever want to arrest her at least they know where to find her.

Name:  ramsey.jpg
Views: 5336
Size:  45.5 KB

Comments

jsearles22: Lol, how old was the documentary you saw? Bitch has been on death bed then dead for 15 years

simpdog: lol

nunbeater: excellent timing A++ would read again

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    No interest in the British pedophilia ring that goes all the way to the top OP?

Load Metric
    I actually lived near boulder in 1996, but was in Ohio at my Grandma's house that fateful Xmas morning. In fact my dad had a heart attack that very same day, leading us to later move closer to his family in Missouri. So I've always had an intriguing interest in this case.

Seems pretty clear to me and most that the mom did it. The ransom amount, the note pad from the house, the handwriting, etc. I'm not sure if the dad was initially involved or not, but the mom clearly was. I think that pageant mom snapped for some reason and hit the girl. She passed out and the mom freaked.

For anyone in the intruder camp, just digest this. The FBI has never before or since saw a 2.5 page ransom note, left with the body. And the head trauma and strangulation was 2 hours apart! No intruder just chilled in the basement for 2 freaking hours!!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    When you have a drunk like this as the only one saying the Ramsey's were guilty, no wonder they got away with it. Guy's always plastered when he covers hurricanes. If my memory is right he said the parents were pos murders and covered this a lot.

Free Bottomset!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Seems pretty clear to me and most that the mom did it. The ransom amount, the note pad from the house, the handwriting, etc. I'm not sure if the dad was initially involved or not, but the mom clearly was. I think that pageant mom snapped for some reason and hit the girl. She passed out and the mom freaked.

For anyone in the intruder camp, just digest this. The FBI has never before or since saw a 2.5 page ransom note, left with the body. And the head trauma and strangulation was 2 hours apart! No intruder just chilled in the basement for 2 freaking hours!!
    thats generally what i think too, however it doesn't explain the male blood on underwear, pubic hair and the unidentified footprints etc.

footprints could be contamination of the crime scene. maybe during that 2 hour window she popped out and somehow got a sample of some random dudes blood to smear on underwear. but i dunno how on earth she would have managed that. you would think if she called an outsider for help that she would be found out and her story would unravel.

of course there is always the very slight possibility that they were innocent and someone setup the murder in such a way to make the parents look like the prime suspects, but i doubt it. beauty pageants are serious business maybe some twisted fuck whos kid got beaten by her 2 years earlier decided to even up the ledger.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    If they ever want to arrest her at least they know where to find her.

Name:  ramsey.jpg
Views: 5336
Size:  45.5 KB
    Yeah would have been 10 years ago at a guess. As i said i live on the other side of the world, havent heard anything about this case in years

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I always thought the brother killed her in some kind of accident and the parents covered it up. Could have been the mom that did it too. It is hard to see it play out many other ways.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by matos View Post
    I always thought the brother killed her in some kind of accident and the parents covered it up. Could have been the mom that did it too. It is hard to see it play out many other ways.

I agree, think the bro killed her

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by matos View Post

As a caveat I thought it was the brother that maybe did something and killed her by accident and the parents covered it up to protect the kid.

Name:  NWPDrama.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  122.8 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    As you might expect...BPD knows the brother (me on left, another buddy on right during ski trip about 5-6 years ago.)

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 10.31.54 PM.png
Views: 1412
Size:  537.1 KB

Comments

chinamaniac: BPD KNOWS EVERYONE REP

big dick: you and your buddy make some funny ass faces

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaDump View Post
    As you might expect...BPD knows the brother (me on left, another buddy on right during ski trip about 5-6 years ago.)

Did he get drunk and tell you about how he Pooh'd his sister?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: omg

Bronze
    Load Metric
    To clarify...he is the half brother John. Not the full brother.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Did he get drunk and tell you about how he Pooh'd his sister?
    Nope. Exceptionally nice guy. 0.001% chance he did this.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The parents were actually indicted, but something that never happens happened - the DA at the time refused to sign the bill of indictment.

If he had, those 2 innocent people would of been in jail.

Handwriting analysis is largely voodoo and surely there was a connection to the beauty pageants and her death.

The #1 who-done-it in U.S. History imo.

Load Metric
    Who's in the middle? Hi

Comments

badguy23: LOL

big dick: please don't start posting gay shit like that other fag

nunbeater: always be closin
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information