Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 03/03/2015 - $69 FREEROLL - NEED CO-HOST

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 03/03/2015 - $69 FREEROLL - NEED CO-HOST

Show begins at 6:30pm PST on March 3, 2015.

We need a co-host! Please volunteer if you can make it!

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $69 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PST on 3/3/2015
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $34, 2nd: $20, 3rd: $10, 4th: $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    smiflorida $10
    thesparten $29
    Hockey Guy $21
    IamGreek $9

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have a registered account on the PokerFraudAlert forum dated 2013 or earlier.

You also must be in "good standing" here to qualify for the free money, meaning that your account cannot be banned or suspended.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 6/1/2013.

Alternately, you can donate a minimum of $10 to the freeroll, and you can also qualify for this and all other future freerolls by doing so.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Anyone who does NOT qualify for prizes will be effectively taken out of the prizepool, and everyone will move up a notch regarding cashing.

Agenda for tonight:

- New scam asks "investors" to fund network of poker bots

- Daniel Negreanu gives thoughts on who should (and shouldn't) be banned from WSOP

- Pennsylvania Bill introduced to bring online gaming to the state

- PPA's Rich Muny angry at Druff for dismissing threat of Adelson hearing

- Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi starts new "last longer" site, but how safe is it?

- Jason Somerville now Pokerstars Team Pro, will broadcast 70 days straight of poker play

- Katie Dozier complains on blog about treatment of women by Pokerstars

- Aviation Club de France closes 5 months after raid, after being in operation since 1907

- Editorial: Are raids against online poker sites & payment processors justified, or indicative of an out-of-control police state?

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Show begins at 6:30pm PST on March 3, 2015.

We need a co-host! Please volunteer if you can make it!

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $60 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PST on 3/3/2015
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $30, 2nd: $16, 3rd: $9, 4th: $5. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    smiflorida $10
    thesparten $29
    Hockey Guy $21

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have a registered account on the PokerFraudAlert forum dated 2013 or earlier.

You also must be in "good standing" here to qualify for the free money, meaning that your account cannot be banned or suspended.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 6/1/2013.

Alternately, you can donate a minimum of $10 to the freeroll, and you can also qualify for this and all other future freerolls by doing so.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Anyone who does NOT qualify for prizes will be effectively taken out of the prizepool, and everyone will move up a notch regarding cashing.

Agenda for tonight:

- New scam asks "investors" to fund network of poker bots

- Daniel Negreanu gives thoughts on who should (and shouldn't) be banned from WSOP

- Pennsylvania Bill introduced to bring online gaming to the state

- PPA's Rich Muny angry at Druff for dismissing threat of Adelson hearing

- Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi starts new "last longer" site, but how safe is it?

- Jason Somerville now Pokerstars Team Pro, will broadcast 70 days straight of poker play

- Katie Dozier complains on blog about treatment of women by Pokerstars

- Aviation Club de France closes 5 months after raid, after being in operation since 1907

- Editorial: Are raids against online poker sites & payment processors justified, or indicative of an out-of-control police state?

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Weiss has offered to co-host twice now recently, and yet you keep choosing lame fucks nobody gives a shit about

LOL @ 'Druff and friends'

you have no friends you arrogant douche

your co-hosts job is to basically sit in the wings and let you ramble on and on about yourself for 2 hours

tight 'radio show'

Comments

big dick: ruthless and relentless

Load Metric
    Druff, I have no phone number, but please try to get this person on radio:
    https://plus.google.com/113032464018...ts?hl=en&gl=us

I was randomly reading reviews of an SRO and he commented that it was "the worst hotel ever, run by a Jewish thief". Going through his google+ profile, most of his comments are HOF. He seems semi-homeless so finding a working number might be difficult.

I think that Hitler was much too kind to the Jews. Many people explain that Hitler and the Nazis produced only 600,000 dead Jews. On the other hand the Jews in 1932-33 produced eleven million dead Ukrainian farmers. The Jews are much better at killing people. And to top it off they used the grain to buy machine tools. It is obvious that the Jews are much better at killing large amounts of people. 

Comments

tyde: get a fucking life fag
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Weiss has offered to co-host twice now recently, and yet you keep choosing lame fucks nobody gives a shit about

LOL @ 'Druff and friends'

you have no friends you arrogant douche

your co-hosts job is to basically sit in the wings and let you ramble on and on about yourself for 2 hours

tight 'radio show
    '
    And yet you sit around in a drunken stupor every single week listening to the show, yearning for the good ol days when you would call in and fucking own Todd's soul. I mean I cant believe Druff wont let you co-host. Its such great fucking radio when you are a rambling incoherent narcissistic drunk that only wants to talk about how you have stretched out someone's asshole and made it bleed. Im obviously no Druff apologist and I think the radio lacks many qualities, but when you are on radio its simply abhorrent

Comments

tyde: at least I'm not a fat bet welching neanderthal white trash pos

smithbk: random rep restoration
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    This is a fair criticism, but not Druff's fault. I would encourage co-hosts to challenge his viewpoints (civilly), ask him questions, and be conversational, rather than just chiming in when prompted by Druff. That's what I tried to do on certain topics when co-hosting, and I think Chinamaniac is good about that as well.

Comments

smithbk: I remember this dude named Thoma, he wasn't bad either

Load Metric
    Fine, I'll co-host

Comments

badbilly32: ill stay up late and listen now rep
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Weiss, I will be happy to have you as a co-host. Just make sure you read up on the topics listed above, and have a working Skype headset.

If you don't find this week's topics to be interesting (some are left over from last week), you are welcome to do it a different week instead.

Marty is on a troll spree here, likely because he's realizing the meaning of the word "variance", and has likely chunked off half of his 37k already. Maybe I'm even being conservative here with that estimate.

But to answer his "concern" about the co-hosts, I've said time and time again that radio is not about the forum. Most of the listeners (about 1000 per week between live and the archives) don't even glance at the forum. So while Weiss co-hosting is interesting to the forum readers, he's an unknown to most of the listeners, just like the other co-hosts you're attacking for being unknowns.

The co-hosting door is wide open to just about anyone who wants to give it a shot for fun. I even let YOU co-host, Marty, and you couldn't even stay sober. You were rambling, interrupting, and incoherent the entire time. It got worse as the show progressed, and by the time I hung up on you, even your biggest supporters here were begging me to snap you off.

Now, if you want to try your hand at this again and do a show here on your own, I will let you broadcast from the PFA server. Let me know if you are interested.

Load Metric
    Weiss, I will be happy to have you as a co-host. Just make sure you read up on the topics listed above, and have a working Skype headset.

If you don't find this week's topics to be interesting (some are left over from last week), you are welcome to do it a different week instead.

Marty is on a troll spree here, likely because he's realizing the meaning of the word "variance", and has likely chunked off half of his 37k already. Maybe I'm even being conservative here with that estimate.

But to answer his "concern" about the co-hosts, I've said time and time again that radio is not about the forum. Most of the listeners (about 1000 per week between live and the archives) don't even glance at the forum. So while Weiss co-hosting is interesting to the forum readers, he's an unknown to most of the listeners, just like the other co-hosts you're attacking for being unknowns.

The co-hosting door is wide open to just about anyone who wants to give it a shot for fun. I even let YOU co-host, Marty, and you couldn't even stay sober. You were rambling, interrupting, and incoherent the entire time. It got worse as the show progressed, and by the time I hung up on you, even your biggest supporters here were begging me to snap you off.

Now, if you want to try your hand at this again and do a show here on your own, I will let you broadcast from the PFA server. Let me know if you are interested.
    You do realize that after paying off debts, a jeep, and moving Marty admitted he had like $14k left right? And that was a month ago. It's highly likely he's broke, homeless, and his only friend died. No surprise he's bitter right now.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I unfortunately won't be able to play in the poker contest tonight. However, I would like to inquire if I may be able to have a proxy from Fake Identity Generator play in my place. I see nothing in the terms of service stating that proxies aren't allowed. TID

GS

ZOD

Comments

4Dragons: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TUESDAY'S ARE THE BEST

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You do realize that after paying off debts, a jeep, and moving Marty admitted he had like $14k left right? And that was a month ago. It's highly likely he's broke, homeless, and his only friend died. No surprise he's bitter right now.
    With all due respect, he paid six months upfront. He was very proud of that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post
    TUESDAY'S ARE THE BEST
    With respect to OP of SWC thread, I would like to hear Cokehead call in.

I have never seen him in radio chat either.

Maybe he is busy with something else every Tues evening.

Comments

jacosta24: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post
    TUESDAY'S ARE THE BEST

Druff drinking a Pepsi while calling into his own radio under the pseudonym coke head just makes me warm inside for some reason

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Druff drinking a Pepsi while calling into his own radio under the pseudonym coke head just makes me warm inside for some reason
    Lol. Like a ventriloquist who drinks while the dummy speaks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    This is a fair criticism, but not Druff's fault. I would encourage co-hosts to challenge his viewpoints (civilly), ask him questions, and be conversational, rather than just chiming in when prompted by Druff. That's what I tried to do on certain topics when co-hosting, and I think Chinamaniac is good about that as well.

I have certainly debated Todd when I felt he was on the wrong side of an argument. I do tend to agree with him more often than I disagree though, so if you're asking someone to manufacture always being on the other side like most annoying sports talk shows, I can't get behind that.

I will say this in terms of just jumping in, there is a slight delay in skype which makes it a bit awkward to just jump in if the other person doesn't know it's coming. If it we were both in the same room live it would be a lot easier to do, and to listen to for that matter.

The other thing is I have brought something up in the middle of a conversation and Druff usually says "I'll get to that" or "I haven't cover that part yet, but I will". So clearly he prefers the format of him getting out all he wants to say, then having a rebuttal. That's not necessarily the format I would prefer, but it's not my show so I defer to him on the format.

Load Metric
    I'll pass on this one. Topics don't really intrigue me at all
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Dont understand why prankcalls were abandoned, one of the best parts of the show. Daredevil is a hell of a cohost, but Weiss has never done a bad job on radio so this should be good.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    I have certainly debated Todd when I felt he was on the wrong side of an argument. I do tend to agree with him more often than I disagree though, so if you're asking someone to manufacture always being on the other side like most annoying sports talk shows, I can't get behind that.
    Challenging the host's view doesn't necessarily require disagreement and debate. You can play devil's advocate, bring up some of the opposition's points, and be inquisitive.

What I said before wasn't directed at you, as I don't often listen to PFA radio beyond the first hour these days. I'm on the east coast now and have an old man's bedtime. I haven't heard you much, but I assume you've done a fine job since you're on so often.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So at the moment, nobody is on board to co-host. Marty should love this episode.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I'll pass on this one. Topics don't really intrigue me at all
    Can we atleast get a short check in?

Thread Information