Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Invention of Big Dino

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The Invention of Big Dino

Dinosaurs never existed, they were created over a century ago and have been propagated by the science community - in cahoots with the media - so as to brainwash the masses into believing this mighty myth.

The bones in museums worldwide are all molded replicas, yet children and even some adults don't realize that they're fake.

Jurassic Park went a long way in embedding the dino fable in the minds of the public.

Jack Horner was the man who Spielberg consulted when making the Jurassic Park series. He is something of a guru in the Paleontology circles as he claims to be the founder of a Dinosaur species:

"John R. "Jack" Horner (born June 15, 1946) is an American paleontologist who discovered and named Maiasaura, providing the first clear evidence that some dinosaurs cared for their young. He is one of the best-known paleontologists in the United States. In addition to his many paleontological discoveries, Horner served as the technical advisor for all of the Jurassic Park films, and even served as partial inspiration for one of the lead characters, Dr. Alan Grant."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ho...eontologist%29

“Horner's research has been instrumental in changing our view of dinosaurs. He contends that birds, not reptiles, represent their closest living link,” says narrator James Earl Jones. “For Jurassic's design team, maintaining scientific accuracy would mean breaking the reptilian stereotypes associated with dinosaurs.”

Horner adds, “The whole idea is to get people to look at dinosaurs more like birds than as reptiles.”

“In one of the scenes some of the model makers had made a tongue come out like a lizard or a snake.”

Then one of the model makers himself says that Horner “came down on it like a ton of bricks.”

Horner's comment:

“Had that [flicking tongue] been left in the scene all the work on making these things birdlike would have been gone.”

It's interesting how much effort went into molding the public's perception towards dinosaurs. It's telling that he uses the word 'birdlike' - which implies that he himself doesn't believe that birds descend from Dinosaurs, instead he's trying to portray his Dino depictions on the big screen as being like birds; so as to fit the scientific paradigm that he's working from.

A recent online article by The Guardian talks about the possibility of it all being a hoax:

"The history of palaeontology is littered with examples of famous frauds and fakes, often with eminent researchers in the field being thoroughly hoodwinked by some fairly shoddy fabrications."

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...nosaur-deniers

Here's an article that sums up most of the hoax:

http://gvenews.com/the-dinosaurs-nev...ssils-manmade/

"Paleontology is the study of life’s formation and development. The paleontological scientific approach is explained on Wikipedia as follows:

“When attempting to explain earlier phenomena paleontologists and other scientists of history CONSTRUCT a set of HYPOTHESES addressing the causes and then look for a smoking gun, a piece of evidence that INDICATES that one hypothesis is a better explanation than others. Sometimes the smoking gun is discovered by HAPPY COINCIDENCE during another investigation.”

This explanation is entirely consistent with the way paleontology works in practise, but it should be obvious to anyone capable of critical thinking that the paleontological establishment can control which hypotheses will be constructed. This is done through textbooks and the curriculum. In this way, students are brainwashed into a pseudo-reality controlled by the text material and the teacher’s authority.

A short practical example; a random dental bone is found at an excavation site and from this dental bone, the rest of the skeleton is guessed at. We are not kidding about this. The entire dinosaurian field of the paleontological program is a sham."

The article goes on to talk about the history of paleontology and examples of fakery.

It's 2015 already and the majority of people in the world still believe this hoax, when will people come round to the fact that these creatures never existed?

Comments

DJ_Chaps: DIAGF

SrslySirius: more retarded than garrett

Muck Ficon: Not even going to read this shit

simpdog: tldr

ToasterOven: tldr

LLL: This is a level, right?

nunbeater: fucking moron
    Last edited by RegGaymer; 02-24-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ, how old are you? Dinosaurs have been a really big thing way before Jurassic Park...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    You clearly read up on a bunch of conspiracy shit..

Nothing wrong with that.... tons of interesting stuff out there.

But a wall of text about fucking dinosaurs?

C'mon
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

RegGaymer: Seriously delirious

nunbeater: offset

MumblesBadly: LOL! Just saw!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Why isn't this :didntread

Comments

RegGaymer: quoting the gif posted right above you rep

Kuntmissioner: legitimate type question

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

C'mon

Do you know this guys history? Same poster who says the shooting at the mall in Kenya was fake and a bunch of other shit. Guessing the jews did 9/11 too
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    OMG HE'S GONE FULL RETARD

Comments

LLL: Yup.

Load Metric
    Liberal Jew Media, is this true?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Liberal Jew Media, is this true?
    thread needs more ponies and more gay erotic literature.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Jesus Christ, how old are you? Dinosaurs have been a really big thing way before Jurassic Park...
    I'm 26, and of course Dinosaurs go way back, the Jurassic Park reference was an example of how they reinforce the propaganda en masse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

C'mon
    I tried to make the OP as brief as possible, I could have wrote so much more but didn't want to make it tldr so I tried to mainly keep the relevant info.

I think you've been on point with most of your posts that I've read, but if you believe in Dinosaurs then I'm afraid you've been disinformed and fooled by the establishment just like the rest of them.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Were your born to be an idiot, or did you have to attend a special school for that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    What's with these crummy gifs with your goofy face?

Shouldn't you be making poker related parody videos for your legion of 2p2 fans?

They must be so disappointed that you've regressed in such an epic manner.

Comments

simpdog: quoting the gif

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I read literally everything and won't read this.

The mall shooting in Kenya is quite obvious as far as the motivation behind doing it. 9/11 is beyond obvious. But I don't understand the motivation behind lying about dinasaurs.

P.S. There will almost certainly be a mall shooting false flag in USA that blows Kenya's show out of the water.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I read literally everything and won't read this.

The mall shooting in Kenya is quite obvious as far as the motivation behind doing it. 9/11 is beyond obvious. But I don't understand the motivation behind lying about dinasaurs.

P.S. There will almost certainly be a mall shooting false flag in USA that blows Kenya's show out of the water.
    The motivation is that it fits their evolutionary timeline and also SELLS. It's big business. Darwin's evolution is a monumental lie.

If you're smart enough to see through 9/11 and all the other psyops then you should easily be able to see through this if you look at it from an unbias perspective.

Remove your pre-existing belief system and look at the evidence. It's damning!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I just found this article and I think you guys should read for the real deal... This one weird thing about dinasours will have you questioning everything you ever thought!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see they've changed the name of that friendly Dinosaur the Brontosaurus to Apatosaurus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatosaurus

All in a days work for the Paleontology mob, go back to sleep people, nothing to see here.

Comments

simpdog: You should change your name too.

Load Metric
    lol @ trying to steal thesparten's spotlight.

deal with it; thesparten is our marquis player, you're the guy who makes sure second fiddle's strings are in tune before the show.

Comments

BCR: Agreed, but Zionist Big Paleo is a worthy subject.

Sanlmar: The Imitation Game

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fuck off Sonatine, you can't call anyone an attention whore. Were you bullied at school because of your weight? Did they call you ugly and that's why you try to act the big man now?

You believe in dinosaurs, you believe that man went to the moon, and you believe that terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into the twin towers. All this, when the evidence clearly suggests otherwise.

You are weak, mentally and physically!

Your pseudo intellectual troll clown act is no longer funny, time to give it up and get on that treadmill.

Load Metric
    Reg - How old is the earth?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know, but if you look at the jagged edges of rocky mountain terrain you can estimate that this happened over a relatively short period of time, like a few thousand years rather than millions or even billions of years that is claimed in some scientific circles. If the earth was that old then the land scape would have evened out and would be much more even and smoother instead of jagged.

Comments

simpdog: spot on

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Fuck off Sonatine, you can't call anyone an attention whore. Were you bullied at school because of your weight? Did they call you ugly and that's why you try to act the big man now?

You believe in dinosaurs, you believe that man went to the moon, and you believe that terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into the twin towers. All this, when the evidence clearly suggests otherwise.

You are weak, mentally and physically!

Your pseudo intellectual troll clown act is no longer funny, time to give it up and get on that treadmill.

Sorry for touching a nerve, but thesparten makes sense. He makes basic, well formulated arguments and provides sources for them.

You just seem like a desperate, scared soul trying to make sense of a world that that never bothered to make sense of you.

Maybe you should ask him to help you present your arguments so they sound more like beatdowns from the Truth Hammer and less like.. well.. you. Lord knows it couldnt hurt.

Thread Information