17 32.08%
  • 30.0 to 35.0: Moderately obese

5 9.43%
  • 35.0 to 40.0: Severely obese

0 0%
  • Over 40 : Morbidly obese

1 1.89%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Everyone on PFA do this: Are you overweight?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also notice Marty isn't exactly challenging anyone to compare facial complexions

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Can someone who is better at searching Skatz than me post Marty's shirtless picture, which was posted as some sort of homoerotic challenge to sonatine?

so in other words, you won't be posting a shirtless picture in this thread because you are a pasty white flabby ass embarrassment of a human specimen

maybe I'll just fire up the webcam and showcase my pristine 50 year old physique for your viewing pleasure

Load Metric
    maybe I'll just fire up the webcam and showcase my pristine 50 year old physique for your viewing pleasure

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    You and Sklansky should go on Twitch and do a split screen

Banned
    Load Metric

funny how you show up now when I take a few jabs at you in this thread...(and pull your strings like a marionette)

but not a word from you when I bang out 3 huge MTT's for 37K

not a peep when my dog dies

nice of you to finally make a cameo

thanks for chiming in tubby ass bloated white bread silver spooned nerd

get some sun for fucks sake

my forearms are darker than your asscheeks for Gods sake

fucking clown

Banned
    Load Metric
    you and Micon are both total scumbags IMO

notorious bottom feeders in the poker world

but when push comes to shove facing life in prison...

pretty safe to say that 99% of the poker world would rather be Micon's cellmate than yours

why ?

because you're a miserable fucking prick Todd

total miracle nobody has kicked the living shit out of you in the Rio parking lot already

maybe we get lucky this year

Banned
    Load Metric
    Todd been in this thread for 45 minutes with no response now...

I'm expecting a DOOZY

Load Metric
    I see druff is getting his shit packed again
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    I'm not over weight.

Load Metric

my forearms are darker than your asscheeks for Gods sake

Tyde is God and is owning Todd's soul ITT. But even so, I has to chuckle at this one line. Tyde equating a white ass having anything to do with weight. And furthermore, who tans their ass anyways? I'd venture to guess everyone's ass cheeks are whiter than their forearms

But seriously Druff, you look pretty foolish, petulant, bitter, and autistic in this thread. Don't chide a guy over a shirtless pic when you are known to also be a fat fucking slob

Comments

4BET: Well said
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is pretty amazing seeing Pillsbury Doughboy jsearles and Dr. Pockleface trying to make fun of the way I look.

All because the good doctor is hurt that I wasn't holding his hand during his recent ups and downs in life.

This wandering vagrant bashes me at every turn, and then cries because I don't suck him off for winning a poker tournament and wipe his tears when his dog dies. Maybe one day Morty will come to understand that I don't give a shit about what happens in his life, good or bad.

Comments

4BET: Pillsbury Doughboy rep, Good doctor rep

Belly Buster: lol

SrslySirius: daaaaamn

PLOL: shots fired

Pooh: Check marty's rectum after that

OSA: wandering vagrant rep

Suicide King: Tough but fair

DRK Star: Druff Life

Load Metric
    This is pretty amazing seeing Pillsbury Doughboy jsearles and Dr. Pockleface trying to make fun of the way I look.

All because the good doctor is hurt that I wasn't holding his hand during his recent ups and downs in life.

This wandering vagrant bashes me at every turn, and then cries because I don't suck him off for winning a poker tournament and wipe his tears when his dog dies. Maybe one day Morty will come to understand that I don't give a shit about what happens in his life, good or bad.
    looooooooooooooool

Load Metric

Wanna compare shirtless pics Rainman? I'm down over 40 lbs the last 6 months and am starting to see a little definition. You admittedly are back on the pop and still are as fat and grotesque as ever. Some people have dedication and self control, you just happen to not.

You chime in offering your advice like anyone cares. In the weight loss thread yesterday you type a long diatribe about how easy it is to lose weight, yet here you sit today at high risk for a massive heart attack due to your lifestyle choices.

Either agree to post pics or STFU

Comments

wrenchjockey: Trying WAY too hard
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    this thread is incredible

Comments

Benford: LOL WOW!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Wanna compare shirtless pics Rainman? I'm down over 40 lbs the last 6 months and am starting to see a little definition. You admittedly are back on the pop and still are as fat and grotesque as ever. Some people have dedication and self control, you just happen to not.

You chime in offering your advice like anyone cares. In the weight loss thread yesterday you type a long diatribe about how easy it is to lose weight, yet here you sit today at high risk for a massive heart attack due to your lifestyle choices.

Here's a good prop bet for PFA:

What happens first: You gain back your 40 pounds, or Pockles shoots off his 37k?

Comments

OSA: its crackino to you

Load Metric

lol

Load Metric
    lolllllllllllllllllll someone woke up poppa bear

Load Metric

Here's a good prop bet for PFA:

What happens first: You gain back your 40 pounds, or Pockles shoots off his 37k?
    So you won't be posting pics? You keep posting, but completely dodge the issue. So you've now called 2 people fat ITT, both want to have a topless pic battle with you, and now you're ignoring. Does it hurt every time you look in the mirror and realize you're obese? It used to me, so I changed that. Put the Pepsi down Druff

Regarding your prop bet, I'd venture to guess most people would need pretty long odds to back Tyde. Hell I'm not sure I could gain the weight back before he loses all his money if I fucking tried. It might already be too late!!

Load Metric
    lol at this collection of fat monsters druff has brought under one roof

Comments

BHS:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    lol at this collection of fat monsters druff has brought under one roof

You "fit" right in.
    Name:  littlebri1.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  68.5 KB