Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Morbid obesity

Load Metric
    Prob time for dat liposuction bro. That is fatter then Garrett in smock. Garrett had a case of Robitussin at the time of smock picture.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    I've been a fat fuck most of my life, but fuckin hell, when I weighed myself at the Doctors this week and found I was 374 pounds, well that can fuck right off. 300 pounds by Christmas, no excuses. Sick of feeling like crap.

How is your blood pressure? Do you drink a lot of alcohol? What does your current diet consist of? Like what are your meals for a typical day?

I basically eat only salads for lunch and dinner but that is because I take so many calories in from wine and beer.

Cutting out sugar and going for an hour walk everyday can go a long way. Everyone talks about diet and exercise as if they are equal. Diet is 80-90 percent of it imo.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    THAT PORTLAND BEER DIET SON

Load Metric
    I've been a fat fuck most of my life, but fuckin hell, when I weighed myself at the Doctors this week and found I was 374 pounds, well that can fuck right off. 300 pounds by Christmas, no excuses. Sick of feeling like crap.
    Let me give you some advice Wiganer.

I don't know anything about you, what your circumstances are or how you got to where you are today. You say you have been a fat fuck your whole life and then today kind of crossed the line. Probably for good reason because there is an enormous (no pun intended) difference between 300 and 375. This is generally when you go from being the heavy set kid in the group that should loose a few pounds to being that complete asshole that can't even walk up a flight of stairs. You are also the guy who cant fit in a plane seat, can't sit in an outdoor plastic chair without fear of breaking the fucker in half and the guy who went shoe shopping and bought the pair of merrils because you wont have to bend over to tie your shoes. This is also generally when you go from 3X to 4X and wearing pants sizes that start with a "5". This is when shit gets serious (for real). This when you go for your checkup and all your numbers start to look like shit. Cholesterol over 200, A1C getting to Diabetic levels blood pressure higher than it should..... All of a sudden a heart attack in 5-10 years isn't just a joke it's a tangible probability.

The reason I can say most of the above is because I lived it and almost all of it applied to me 4 months ago (Thankfully the A1C and BP were good, but the cholesterol cracked 225 and the good/bad lipid ratio was shit). I woke up in March of 2014 at 366. Like everyone else in or predicament I tried dieting, working out, all meat diet, all salad diet, balanced diet with exercise... every 6 months something new to hit your life problem with. "In my experience" people who start off fat going back to elementary school and end up at 350 plus at mid life are just never going to loose the weight without serious fucking help. If it was easy enough just to drop 40-50 lbs and keep it off I would have done it already, let alone the 100+ I needed to lose. So with all of the previous being said my advice to you is this.... go find the best bariatric center you can find near where you live and go sit down and have a discussion with a doctor.

Thats where I was at back last March. They made me go though a big program. They made me work out. They reviewed my diet. They checked my metabolism rate(s). They checked all my bloodwork including shit the regular doctor doesn't touch. After 7 months of giving a regular weight loss program a complete medically supervised fair and final shot I had a gastric sleeve done at the start of November. I'm guessing when it's all said and done this will be the best decision I've ever made.

Today I woke up and weighed in at 304. I feel fucking fantastic and it's getting better every day. Last week I had a follow up with my primary Dr. She called my bloodwork the single best 4 month improvement she has ever seen. My Cholesterol is at 172 and the good/bad ratio is in far better shape and the rest of my numbers that weren't bad to start with are in drastically better shape. It seems likely that I'll weigh 240 in the next 7-8 months. I'm sure many will scoff at 240 but when your hanging out in the mid/high 300's 240 is a drastic improvement.

Any questions let me know.

Comments

vegas1369: Good luck man, and congrats on the life changing decision. Keep up the good work.

ToasterOven: good for you

Load Metric
    lol another 300 pound fatty are you kidding me right now with this collection of monsters druff

Comments

RegGaymer: How you didn't win worst poster bracket is beyond me

big dick: please please put a gun under your chin and pull trigger PLEASE

superallah: goddamn you're on fire.

Load Metric
    and another 300 pounder has reared its wobbly head

Comments

RegGaymer: How you didn't win worst poster bracket is beyond me
    Edit / Delete Edit Post Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Comments

big dick: : please please put a gun under your chin and pull trigger PLEASE

RegGaymer: Do continue, although you are an embarrassment to your family

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Can you guys let me into that skatz forum. This shit is great

just register an account then ask druff to add you to the admin forum.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    first of all thats not true second

bae

BAE Ticket #: 42212200
    Feb 22 10:20 AM

MU
    STRAIGHT BET
    [7428] S BAE (4R) EV
    (G DELAET (4R) vrs S BAE (4R))

300 / 300

WIN
    WIN
    02/22/2015 06:07 AM

Comments

Corrigan: bae

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I've got a possible solution. It sounds simplistic but it works. I heard David Wild from the Rolling Stone magazine talking about dropping 50lbs in a month simply by walking(everyday). Can't remember how far each day but that's irrelevant.

I've experienced it myself while in rehab. Nothing to do for long stretches, so, being in a new city I walked and although I was only 15-20 lbs over my preferred weight it still bothered me.

It's also very good for the mind in a number of ways. Exercise releases dopamine as does eating and we've all heard about "runners high." Well those people are simply junkies.

Get out there bruv.

It's true. I am currently 225lbs as I had a physical on the 20th. I was 310 at one point, and even just moving to colorado not this past christmas, but the one before from walking pretty much every day whether it be a hike or in town, at least 3-4 miles a day I have dropped from the 265-270 when I got here

Comments

DRK Star: damn.....nice job!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I've got a possible solution. It sounds simplistic but it works. I heard David Wild from the Rolling Stone magazine talking about dropping 50lbs in a month simply by walking(everyday). Can't remember how far each day but that's irrelevant.

I've experienced it myself while in rehab. Nothing to do for long stretches, so, being in a new city I walked and although I was only 15-20 lbs over my preferred weight it still bothered me.

It's also very good for the mind in a number of ways. Exercise releases dopamine as does eating and we've all heard about "runners high." Well those people are simply junkies.

Get out there bruv.

It's true. I am currently 225lbs as I had a physical on the 20th. I was 310 at one point, and even just moving to colorado not this past christmas, but the one before from walking pretty much every day whether it be a hike or in town, at least 3-4 miles a day I have dropped from the 265-270 when I got here
    krypt can still pack your shit in sideways

Load Metric
    It's all about motivation and getting yourself into a routine.

I was never morbidly obese but I was overweight. Some people like me are lucky in that their metabolism prevents them from truly blowing up. I was eating and drinking with wanton disregard but never got above 225.

I shed off all of the excess weight and then some while living in Nepal, clocking in at an alarming 162 upon getting back to the US in early 2012.

I lost weight for three reasons: getting horrible food poisoning for the first month I was there, eating better and running. Everything in Nepal was organic and it took time and dedication to get into running but it can be done. Cutting out all beverages except for water and tea also helped.

Now I am a running junkie and a healthy 180, good stats across the board. I could probably get into truly good shape if I cut out beer and plugged leaks in my diet but life is short.

Tips: Make a plan, track your progress, don't beat yourself up over leaks and keep at it. If you're over 350, any effort will show results fairly quickly. GLGL

Load Metric
    Seriously, good luck Wiganer.

Comments

big dick: always classy rep
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    It's true. I am currently 225lbs as I had a physical on the 20th. I was 310 at one point..
    think of all the weight you will lose the next couple of months with your broken heart. you're going to be ripped in june. bright side.

below a video with some advice on how to better handle your lady friends moving forward. hope it helps.

also.

Name:  sandy-ass-bounce.gif
Views: 317
Size:  537.4 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Health At Every Size, bro. Don't let the media brainwash and fat shame you. Love yourself and love your body, real men have curves!

Load Metric
    I'd guess 90% of PFA members are overweight.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Good luck with the weight loss Wiganer. What are your thoughts on Daly's suggestion of a gastric band?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Good luck with the weight loss Wiganer. What are your thoughts on Daly's suggestion of a gastric band?
    Just to be clear..

1. I had a sleeve, not a band.
    2. I'm not suggesting he get any of the surgeries nor would any doctor worth his salt. I'm suggesting that he skip going to weight watchers and go right to the medical professionals. If they can't get help you get it right in a year's time then nobody will. The derivative to this is if they can't help you non surgically than they can suggest other options and you won't have to wait a year. If the OP is really at an end and really ready to make changes then this is the best action.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Health At Every Size, bro. Don't let the media brainwash and fat shame you. Love yourself and love your body, real men have curves!
    Thomas, aren't you skinny as fuck?

Comments

SrslySirius: How could you possibly think I was being serious?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am the master of both gaining and losing weight and was once 383 and I was smoking at this time. I quit smoking and in 15 months I dropped 84 lbs and went down to 299 but have since gained some back but I am starting to get back on track again.

Here is my suggestion for you and it is simple

Option 1

1. If you smoke cigarettes either quit somehow or vape. If you drink quit or cut back to light beer but also cut back the days you drink

2. Walk as much as you can. Don't push yourself too hard. Just walk a couple of miles 5 -6 days a week or as much as you can without burning yourself out. Stay away from weights until you lose a some weight. You could even skip this step and just change your diet to start and weight should fall off rapidly

3. Cut out cheese/milk/ soda/diet soda and white bread and red meat.

4. get calorie counter app. Input weight and how much weight you would like to lose per week. Input everything you eat as you eat it and you will lose weight consistently and slowly provided you use the app.

5. Drink as much water as you can every day. Your diet will consist of eggs/ egg whites/egg beaters/green vegetables/brown rice/ wheat bread/bananas and greek yogurt/ pork loin/ skinless grilled chicken or even bonesless chicken thighs. Toss some lunch meat in there if you want but cut out the mayo. Track the calories on the app and you will lose 5 lbs a week easy to start.

As long as you follow that you would lose a shitload of weight. And if you want 1 cheat day take one meal to cheat per week or just let them happen organically

Option 2

Drink green juice out of juicer every day for 60 days and you will lose prob 60-70 lbs. But can you stomach it? I couldn't. I made it like 5-10 days or something.

Option 3

get 21 day fix fitness DVD and it comes with all of your portion control containers and tells you what you can and can not eat. Basically 30 min workouts every day you can do in your living room. I did this for about 10 days to start the year and lost about 6 lbs. But you can run this DVD over and over again and as long as you follow the plan you will lose a shitload of weight.

After I did about 10 days straight of this DVD I switched to walking again and I do some of the workouts a few times per week.

My diet now consists of 2 small meals per day + about a gallon of green Juice per day and I am down 20 lbs in 2 months. It is easy and sustainable. The hardest part of it is cleaning the juicer

If none of this shit works then go see a dr. like daly said

Load Metric
    jesus christ another 300 pounder

Comments

gauchojake: they're everywhere!

Thread Information