Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Morbid obesity

Load Metric

Morbid obesity

I've been a fat fuck most of my life, but fuckin hell, when I weighed myself at the Doctors this week and found I was 374 pounds, well that can fuck right off. 300 pounds by Christmas, no excuses. Sick of feeling like crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are you saying you want fluffer back on this site to motivate you?

Comments

SrslySirius: :yes

Sloppy Joe: ^this. If Jsearles is unbanned why not Fluffer?

superallah: playing with fire rep.

Jayjami: Free Fluffer!

JACKDANIELS: PULL THE TRIGGER

Load Metric
    How many Stone is that?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You should be doing uppers and dancing from Friday to Sunday, my brother.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    I've been a fat fuck most of my life, but fuckin hell, when I weighed myself at the Doctors this week and found I was 374 pounds, well that can fuck right off. 300 pounds by Christmas, no excuses. Sick of feeling like crap.

I've got a possible solution. It sounds simplistic but it works. I heard David Wild from the Rolling Stone magazine talking about dropping 50lbs in a month simply by walking(everyday). Can't remember how far each day but that's irrelevant.

I've experienced it myself while in rehab. Nothing to do for long stretches, so, being in a new city I walked and although I was only 15-20 lbs over my preferred weight it still bothered me.

It's also very good for the mind in a number of ways. Exercise releases dopamine as does eating and we've all heard about "runners high." Well those people are simply junkies.

Get out there bruv.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you are way overweight like 374 pounds, the good news is that you can drop a lot of that by just changing eating habits and not even going too extreme with it.

Make a list of everything you eat on a typical day, and the calories of each thing.

Find the things that you will miss the least, and stop eating them (or reduce it big time).

Avoid temptations to snack or cram junk food down your throat.

Do this and you will drop a good deal of weight fairly quickly. You won't become skinny, but a lot of those 74 pounds you gained will fall off.

Losing weight when you're extremely overweight is a lot easier than losing weight when you're something like 30 pounds overweight.

I suggest this because it's sometimes very difficult to maintain major lifestyle adjustments such as regular exercise, eating super-healthy, strict low-calorie diets, etc.

I hit a high of 232 pounds in January 2013, and my plan to lose weight was simply to convert most of my soda drinking to water, and to cut out the candy and chips I was eating. I did not exercise, did not start buying lowfat foods, did not eat smaller meals. Some people laughed at me, but I dropped down to 208 pounds within a few months. Unfortunately it stalled there a little short of my goal of 200, and I never took the next step to lose the final bit of weight.

Since then I have gained a little back (because I started drinking a little more soda and eating the candy again), but the bottom line was that this simple diet plan knocked 24 pounds off me within a relatively short period of time.

GL

Comments

Sloppy Joe: GOOD ADVICE (*giggling*)

Load Metric
    Good news for you is that losing weight is one of the easiest things you can do. Simply stop putting food in your mouth. Now gaining weight, that can be a bitch.

Load Metric
    ^^this^^ and ^^that^^ (les and Druff)

Many years ago I lost 100 pounds through healthy eating and walking, so definitely the above are sound ideas. Just got to do it and stick to it.

As to question how many stones- 26 st 10lbs
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Juicing is your friend. Not so much fruit tho, eat that solid, you wanna be juicing your veg and having it first thing in the morning before you eat so it gets straight into your system quicker.

Some morbidly obese guy did it and dropped loads: http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Spinach, cucumber, broccoli, Kale, celery, ginger, you name it. Put it through a decent juicing machine, or something of similar effect like a nutribullet.

Substitute convenience junk foods for healthier alternatives like peanut butter and banana instead of a chocolate bar.

Healthier sources of protein, fats, and carbs on the days that you exercise is the way to go.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Several years doing that in my tens and twenties helped me be skinny at the time and fat now. Don't want to sound like a just say no campaigner, but lengthy abuse of metabolism fucking substances probably isn't a good idea.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Juicing is your friend. Not so much fruit tho, eat that solid, you wanna be juicing your veg and having it first thing in the morning before you eat so it gets straight into your system quicker.

Some morbidly obese guy did it and dropped loads: http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

Spinach, cucumber, broccoli, Kale, celery, ginger, you name it. Put it through a decent juicing machine, or something of similar effect like a nutribullet.

Substitute convenience junk foods for healthier alternatives like peanut butter and banana instead of a chocolate bar.

Healthier sources of protein, fats, and carbs on the days that you exercise is the way to go.
    Juicer ordered, luckily whenever I've tried green sludge drinks I've quite enjoyed them. I'm also going to make soup more, home made soup was a big part of my diet when I lost lots of weight some years back.

Load Metric
    Several years doing that in my tens and twenties helped me be skinny at the time and fat now. Don't want to sound like a just say no campaigner, but lengthy abuse of metabolism fucking substances probably isn't a good idea.
    I agree. I cant gain for shit tho, so i have experienced the opposite.

Load Metric

right but look at all the protein you dump in owls.

Comments

WillieMcFML: lol

jsearles22: Legit lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Get a Dr to prescribe adderrall for you. Assuming it doesn't give you a heart attack, you will shed weight like crazy. Gives you endless energy and completely kills any sense of hunger.

easy to fake symptoms too

http://exiledonline.com/adderall-tip...-have-addadhd/

Load Metric
    good luck with the goal

i have an overweight friend who is constantly trying to lose weight (tho not as extreme as you)
    he knows all the theories under the sun on how to lose weight but just cant pull it all together and stick to it

i think it comes down to mental strength and motivation.
    if youve lost 100 pounds before rinse and repeat whatever you did

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

IM AT 400LBS AND SWELLING BY THE HOUR, I CAN HELP YOU GAIN BRO

Hey thanks, Tine.

Load Metric
    lol 374 pounds on horrible british food
    WOW BRO

Load Metric
    I'm not sure how old you are but losing weight gets more difficult as you get old. I'm going to be 40 this year and I want to lose 20 lbs by July. It's been a struggle thus far. I could probably do better if I stopped drinking beer but fuck that.

Load Metric
    you also live in the midwest so it doesnt really matter devidee you brown toothed people have nothing to live for except college football

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Get a Dr to prescribe adderrall for you. Assuming it doesn't give you a heart attack, you will shed weight like crazy. Gives you endless energy and completely kills any sense of hunger.

easy to fake symptoms too

http://exiledonline.com/adderall-tip...-have-addadhd/
    If you can't get a doc to give you adderal go get bronchaid. i lose 10 lbs in a few weeks when I am abusing bronchaid cause it speeds up my metabolism, and it also kills my appetite.

Comments

shortbuspoker: bronkaid+caffeine pills+baby aspirin stack rep

Thread Information