Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: garrett shitpost containment thread

Load Metric

garrett shitpost containment thread

tight 4 post attention tilt pooh

=====

NOTE FROM DRUFF: I moved these posts from this thread, because I don't want that interesting thread ruined with fighting. Feel free to continue the arguing over here.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    says a guy with 5100 posts....

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Oh you can do better than that. As Lord of the Fraud would say

Corrigan: fail

garrett: get em' pooh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    says a guy with 5100 posts....
    That was a poor effort.

Comments

jacosta24: tweaker faggot old man

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I deserve royalties for paving the way.

Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-21-06-05-42.png
Views: 1036
Size:  322.1 KB

Load Metric
    This thread is a microcosm, of everything wrong with most the people on this forum. Sonatine gets put on legitimate blast by pooh, and all his delusional idiotic forum freinds (LOL), run to the thread to "back" him up. Im talking to you Bootsy/sidedish/corrigan/handicapme etc. I find it hilarious that when you all sling dirt at people, even when you do me, you all actually believe it has any effect. It's clear as day you are a handful of circle jerking losers, which is probably why you all find comfort in one another.

These fuckin kids need a few of there teeth knocked out imo, but obviously they like to hide on forums, and not man the fuck up when you're gonna start some shit with someone. Especially when you go in on family, real names etc, that is where me and most other people draw that line. I'll see you at some point, Sonatine, and you to handicapme. I know exactly who you are now Sonatine, exactly, people gave you up so easily. I wonder if you even realize how easy it was to get you're real name and info. Lots of people don't find anything you say entertaining, let alone funny Sonatine!

Hands down one of the reasons people run form Druffs board is because of that POS Sonatine running and clamoring in every thread likes he is some voice of reason around here, and is nothing more than a "PFA" glorified troll, and hacker in his personal life. And for the ones gonna run to this post and red rep me, then re quote this as to something all wrong about me, go fuck yourselves and save the time and effort, because you all play so bad and are so very predictable!

Anyway, get em pooh!

Comments

superallah: s

jsearles22: Shut up Garrett is God /thread

Pooh: I agree but such is life on PFA. I don't recommend violence though. This is just the internet man.

nunbeater: unpredictable

YUUP: Never trust anyone from skatz rep

thesidedish: wtf

NaturalBornHustler: so did not read. Shut up garrett

DJ_Chaps: thesidedish is a FPOG

wrenchjockey: there/their/they're AND you're/your fail all in one post. My vote is for shut up, garrett.

thesparten: +1
    Last edited by garrett; 02-21-2015 at 05:53 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    oops green rep.

i need a shower.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    This thread is a microcosm, of everything wrong with most the people on this forum. Sonatine gets put on legitimate blast by pooh, and all his delusional idiotic forum freinds (LOL), run to the thread to "back" him up. Im talking to you Bootsy/sidedish/corrigan/handicapme etc. I find it hilarious that when you all sling dirt at people, even when you do me, you all actually believe it has any effect. It's clear as day you are a handful of circle jerking losers, which is probably why you all find comfort in one another.

These fuckin kids need a few of there teeth knocked out imo, but obviously they like to hide on forums, and not man the fuck up when you're gonna start some shit with someone. Especially when you go in on family, real names etc, that is where me and most other people draw that line. I'll see you at some point, Sonatine, and you to handicapme. I know exactly who you are now Sonatine, exactly, people gave you up so easily. I wonder if you even realize how easy it was to get you're real name and info. Lots of people don't find anything you say entertaining, let alone funny Sonatine!

Hands down one of the reasons people run form Druffs board is because of that POS Sonatine running and clamoring in every thread likes he is some voice of reason around here, and is nothing more than a "PFA" glorified troll, and hacker in his personal life. And for the ones gonna run to this post and red rep me, then re quote this as to something all wrong about me, go fuck yourselves and save the time and effort, because you all play so bad and are so very predictable!

Anyway, get em pooh!

Anytime you want to play heads up for 1k you fat fuck. I also see pooh green rep'd you, has he been training you on how to become "rich". You failed the first time, so maybe your daddy took you out of the will . Put your suicide smock back on and jump off a bridge already.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Anyway, get em pooh!

Anytime you want to play heads up for 1k you fat fuck. I also see pooh green rep'd you, has he been training you on how to become "rich". You failed the first time, so maybe your daddy took you out of the will . Put your suicide smock back on and jump off a bridge already.
    I green rep'd him because what he wrote was true. All those fucks came out of the woodwork when I bashed the fat douche bag although I don't remember you doing it. That's between you and Garrett I suppose.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Garrett , it's an anonymous forum, we all know that, put nothing on here you don't want thrown back in you're face. And threatening 5"1' members is poor. Just turn up on there doorstep big guy xxx❤️
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Garrett , it's an anonymous forum, we all know that, put nothing on here you don't want thrown back in you're face. And threatening 5"1' members is poor. Just turn up on there doorstep big guy xxx❤️
    Anonymous doesn't include digging up pics of mugshots imo. If somebody gives out their name that's one thing. To use that name to find shit against them is low fucking rent and an argument can be made that the person needs to be dealt with, although I'm not into that sort of thing.

However, if anyone on here would be justified it would be garrett and I.

A real life scare would probably do that fat fuck good.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Totally agree that personal info should be off limits for everybody.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Anonymous doesn't include digging up pics of mugshots imo. If somebody gives out their name that's one thing. To use that name to find shit against them is low fucking rent and an argument can be made that the person needs to be dealt with, although I'm not into that sort of thing.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric

Anyway, get em pooh!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    garrett.

why are your feelings so hurt.

Load Metric

Anyway, get em pooh!

This may need its own thread soon, but for now I'll explain it here.

handicapme just assumes im some POS loser, donk etc bc hes got a "read" (lol) on me but who "i am" on this board. So he assumes coming at me with a $1000 HU game is high enough that I wont answer his challenge, which i find funny. He doesn't realize there is nothing in beating this loser for me.

Honestly who is handicapme. IMO he is a nobody, Sonatine cock smoker who no one gives a fuck about. So people couldnt give 2 fucks if i run you over and therefore even a penny from beating your sorry ass nobody self, has ZERO value for me!

I want druff, I will play Druff HU bc when I beat Druff, all you fools will notice. If I beat this nobody Sonatine chub smoker handicapme no one gives a fuck about, who cares. So the risk/reward in even playing you isn't there for ME, "handicapme" as you are a fkn NOBODY!

Load Metric

handicapme just assumes im some POS loser, donk etc bc hes got a "read" (lol) on me but who "i am" on this board. So he assumes coming at me with a $1000 HU game is high enough that I wont answer his challenge, which i find funny. He doesn't realize there is nothing in beating this loser for me.

Honestly who is handicapme. IMO he is a nobody, Sonatine cock smoker who no one gives a fuck about. So people couldnt give 2 fucks if i run you over and therefore even a penny from beating your sorry ass nobody self, has ZERO value for me!

I want druff, I will play Druff HU bc when I beat Druff, all you fools will notice. If I beat this nobody Sonatine chub smoker handicapme no one gives a fuck about, who cares. So the risk/reward in even playing you isn't there for ME, "handicapme" as you are a fkn NOBODY!

lol scared.

Comments

wrenchjockey: andsomad

Load Metric

I want druff, I will play Druff HU bc when I beat Druff, all you fools will notice. If I beat this nobody Sonatine chub smoker handicapme no one gives a fuck. So the risk/reward in even playing you isn't there for ME, "handicapme" as you are a fkn NOBODY!
    Garrett are you rage drinking again?

Kindly keep your hostility contained to PFA and refrain from laying your bloated hands on any more family members.

Silver
    Load Metric

Totally agree. No wonder Todd goes Druff shit when family are involved.

But there's enough internet tough men like justified cockocide wanting address's for a single bet to let them fuck amongst themselves
    Would you put your name on here?

I wouldn't and I've got fuck all to lose

Load Metric

I wasnt the guy who posted his info or his mughost first.

Also wowwwww at whatever nerve of yours I tap danced on. Spin harder, youre catching up to your dad in his grave.

Load Metric

I wasnt the guy who posted his info or his mughost first.

Also wowwwww at whatever nerve of yours I tap danced on. Spin harder, youre catching up to your dad in his grave.
    I'll be completely honest with you. I don't even dislike you. I thought you were shit at DD because you posted all those stupid ass ponies. When you started posting like a normal human I quite liked you. When I heard you call into radio one time I liked you. You don't like me evidently, which is perfectly fine. However do you really feel the need to bring my father into this? You're better than that. Your fag friend Corrigan isn't. But you are.

Comments

YUUP: So matin

garrett: "Sonatine" at his core is a piece of shit, stop giving him any credit sir! People deserve to know who this fool/troll really is. Or isnt.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sonatines good at typing, put you're tongue away pooh

Thread Information