Thread: mexicans

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

mexicans

Working in restaurants I've noticed something..it has been validated by several friend of mine who coincidently vote democrat, so it's no a race thing perhaps a cultural trend like Italians talk with there hands ,Greeks love to argue and Irish enjoy a drink or too. Obviously this doesn't mean everybody in those groups but it might be a safe bet..Mexicans generally put down other non Mexican workers too management..ostracized other non Mexicans and sabotage them..they don't do that to each other..the non Mexican workers quit or end up getting fired and guess what one of there 14 cousins is ready to take the job..and nobody will complain about him only praise..Indians have the tendency to do the same thing too..have no personal experience with that but once a tgi Friday's gets an Indian manager rest assured within a year the staff will become Indian..my very good friend who is Puerto Rican and works as a carpenter in the union says Mexicans "do that shit all the time" as far as restaurant s go I agree..

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: looks like a mexican wrote this

herbertstemple: Looks like a concerned, hard working citizen wrote this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    P.s. once a Mexican gets to a management level I'm pretty confident that a white person would rarely if ever get hired again..some of you will rationalize it and some will justify it. That's just your racist tendencies, none the less the statement is quit accurate.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: Why should I go back to school? I know how to write a coherent sentence

Load Metric
    Read the first paragraph 3 times still makes no sense. Would read again.

Comments

thesparten: just drink more and watch more sports..

PLOL: offset

herbertstemple: Then go back to school Frank.

Load Metric
    what about how terrible their country is do a shoot on that its literrrrrrallly the worst like they have a huge thing against immigration like really mexico guatemalans are gonna change your quality of life reallllly and also their food is awful in actual mexico we have perfected it stateside unless your in like a god mexico city restuarant their food is garbage i worked in oaxaca for months and that mole nonsense they spout ITS NOT THAT GOOD also do a shoot on how terrible their potato chips are

Comments

mwh72: lol

herbertstemple: Unlike thesparten's post, this has no conttent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just like tenured professor, your ideology doesn't affect you or perhaps you personally! benefit! From it..all the black , white a brown citizens eating Ramon noodles every night..there never part of the discussion..it's other own fault? More gov't programs..none the less my first 2 post are pretty accurate..just deflect and redirect.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: stop posting

herbertstemple: Keep posting

Load Metric
    "You'd better put a lid or a net on that or they'll get out," a passing gringo says.

"Oh, don't worry," says the fisherman. "They're Mexican crabs. If one of them tries to crawl up the side, the rest will pull it back down."

Much more accurate where I live.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    To management, not too . Even a mexican would get that right. Mexicans have utility. I shudder to think where horticulture would be without them.

Comments

thesparten: deflect and redirect
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-21-2015 at 08:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    To management, not too . Even a mexican would get that right. Mexicans have utility. I shudder to think where horticulture would be without them.
    You need to have another drink or too

Comments

thesparten: deflect and redirect
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    what about how terrible their country is do a shoot on that its literrrrrrallly the worst like they have a huge thing against immigration like really mexico guatemalans are gonna change your quality of life reallllly and also their food is awful in actual mexico we have perfected it stateside unless your in like a god mexico city restuarant their food is garbage i worked in oaxaca for months and that mole nonsense they spout ITS NOT THAT GOOD also do a shoot on how terrible their potato chips are

Maybe you should keep it to about 4-6 words per post GARY
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Name:  20racistGOP.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  52.1 KBw

Comments

thesparten: now that's! racist

Hockey Guy: Gotta offset that because I lol'd

herbertstemple: Angry White Guy Neg Rep Goddamittt!!!!!

Load Metric
    Horticulture would be more expensive but we would have less outbreaks of salmonella poisoning because of the mexicans shitting in the irrigation reservoir.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's actually true...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your right as long as it doesn't effect you let the other 50million white,black and brown citizens fuck off and get more food stamps or continue to work part time or no jobs....I mean really!!! If those 50million complain we will call them disgruntled or angry or radicals..those crazy tea party people try to help working poor Americans..just give them more food stamps..my sympathy is with the Mexican not them..what are we crazy to think otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Your right as long as it doesn't effect you let the other 50million white,black and brown citizens fuck off and get more food stamps or continue to work part time or no jobs....I mean really!!! If those 50million complain we will call them disgruntled or angry or radicals..those crazy tea party people try to help working poor Americans..just give them more food stamps..my sympathy is with the Mexican not them..what are we crazy to think otherwise.
    Double down

Thread Information