Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My basketball picks/bets

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

My basketball picks/bets

Hi all,

Thought I would start posting my picks/bets and maybe some fellow PFA members can make a little cash on them too.

A little about myself:

Been poker pro since 2008

Been sending out sports picks by email to about 30 people for free since about that time too

Hit right at 54% lifetime, and have ran really good with picks this year, going 131-101 in football, 36-24 in basketball

Also bet two handicappers picks as well, named Maddux Sports and Dr. Bob. Maddux Sports has been real good in recent years, Dr Bob has just been o.k. However I bet on a site that just charges 5% juice and both have easily been profitable with that factored in.

I bet $100 on my picks, $100 per 10 units on Maddux Sports picks(most of his are 10 unit plays), and I bet $50 per unit on Dr. Bob's picks.

Anyways alot of picks all around tonight so seemed like a good night to start this thread. Warning: The edges in sports betting are very small, so bet cautiously.

My picks

$100 Penn State+10.5
    Missouri+16.5
    Maddux Sports Picks

$100 #721 - NCAAB - 10 units on Hofstra -4
    #729 - NCAAB - 10 units on Ball State +9.5
    #737 - NCAAB - 10 units on Buffalo +1.5
    #741 - NCAAB - 10 units on Oakland -2.5
    #774 - NCAAB - 10 units on UNLV +1
    #770 - NCAAB - 10 units on Fresno State +4.5
    #725 - NCAAB - 10 units on Drexel +5
    Dr Bob Picks

$100 Oakland-3.5
    East Carolina+11
    Loyola Chicago+8.5
    South Dakota State+10
    Utah State-13
    $50 Louisville-3

Note: Alot of these lines you will not be able to get as the lines move pretty quick to these guys picks. Best of luck!

Comments

abrown83: First Rep, just wanted to prove I am on the right side of history a month from now.

jsearles22: I'm with Abrown

Bronze
    Load Metric
    welcome, good luck....as you said, those are a lot of picks for one night......usual volume for you or just feeling it tonight?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Leave

If you want to tout scam at least be convinsing. There is zero chance you have all the conferences scouted. Don't even insult people by saying any of those picks are yours. And if by chance they are yours you are just hoping to run hot flipping coins. if Druff called you on the radio I bet you wouldn't be able to name a single player on some of the teams you bet.

If this is a registered poster trololololoing me fuck you.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Leave

If you want to tout scam at least be convinsing. There is zero chance you have all the conferences scouted. Don't even insult people by saying any of those picks are yours. And if by chance they are yours you are just hoping to run hot flipping coins. if Druff called you on the radio I bet you wouldn't be able to name a single player on some of the teams you bet.

Thanks for the warm greeting Brittney, it seems you have reading comprehension skills problems. I did not claim these are all my picks(only the first two as clearly stated) and I am not trying to promote touts. I am posting my picks for free here and theirs that I also bet each night. If I was running a scam I would not be giving out my picks/bets for free lol. In fact I think you are in general a fool for paying for anyone's picks as the edge is so small, which is why I always give mine out for free to people that want them. If you do not want to bet these games, don't

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    welcome, good luck....as you said, those are a lot of picks for one night......usual volume for you or just feeling it tonight?
    Thank you. Wednesday and Saturday's are usually pretty full of picks as those are the two busiest games in college basketball.

Load Metric
    ok whatever. I thought the first half were yours. Anyway we have a sports betting thread. The mother fucking KING of this site posts his picks there so I don't think you need your own thread.

Also DanDruff, the site Admin, makes his picks there.

Load Metric
    Your picks look awesome. How much to send me the super exclusive?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    ok whatever. I thought the first half were yours. Anyway we have a sports betting thread. The mother fucking KING of this site posts his picks there so I don't think you need your own thread.

Also DanDruff, the site Admin, makes his picks there.

Yeh I know he has that thread but did not want to clog it with my picks. This is just for fun folks relax

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Boang'sWife View Post
    Leave

Thanks for the warm greeting Brittney, it seems you have reading comprehension skills problems. I did not claim these are all my picks(only the first two as clearly stated) and I am not trying to promote touts. I am posting my picks for free here and theirs that I also bet each night. If I was running a scam I would not be giving out my picks/bets for free lol. In fact I think you are in general a fool for paying for anyone's picks as the edge is so small, which is why I always give mine out for free to people that want them. If you do not want to bet these games, don't
    Sounds good, but come on, you know enough to know how they work.
    Tout 101, is post a bunch of picks, then if you win, you pull "starting next week, they are $$$_____"
    and if you lose, change your name and try over again.

But if you are stating right now, you aren't going to try and charge for any picks in the future, then post away.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tits or GTFO

Comments

JimmyG_415: Exactly post a pic of Boang.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I would never ask for money for picks, I barely make money on them myself. You would be a fool to pay money for my picks. I do have a sweet deal in Germany with a guy who bets my picks and we split any profits at the end of the year, which is cool. And yeh I have been betting long enough to know touts are scumbags almost always. I have found I make some money of these two guys picks but would not ever pay money for them myself, I get them for free from another dude.

Load Metric
    I would never ask for money for picks, I barely make money on them myself. You would be a fool to pay money for my picks. I do have a sweet deal in Germany with a guy who bets my picks and we split any profits at the end of the year, which is cool.
    What part of Germany are you from?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I would never ask for money for picks, I barely make money on them myself. You would be a fool to pay money for my picks. I do have a sweet deal in Germany with a guy who bets my picks and we split any profits at the end of the year, which is cool.
    I am not in Germany, my poker backer is though. Not even sure what part of Germany he is from to be honest.

Load Metric

I am not in Germany, my poker backer is though. Not even sure what part of Germany he is from to be honest.

You 2 are tight but also keep boundaries. I respect that.

Comments

WillieMcFML: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How much does your buddy pay for those sports picks?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    How much does your buddy pay for those sports picks?
    Not sure , he is in with group of guys that go in together to get them. He sends them to me each day. There are also sites where you can get them for free from people posting too, although alot of times the lines will move already by the time they post them on those sites.

Load Metric
    If we only had a 100+ page wagering thread to discuss these matters.

Comments

herbertstemple: Wonder why nobody's ever thought of that?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    7-0 on the $100 wagers so far, did lose the $50 bet though

Load Metric
    If you want to be taken seriously, post your picks before the games start, keep accurate track of record & $ profit + or -.

Like JimmyG said, never ask anybody here for $ for your picks or you may as well just leave now.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum & good luck.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    wtf let the man post his picks. He said he isn't asking for money so who cares. gl op

Comments

Reno: Amen

Thread Information