Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Afroman - Unloaded - Delivers Nuclear Punch To Stage Encroacher

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Maybe he was just pointing out that you have a tendency to say you'll do something and then *ahem* not do it.
    Funny, it literally doesn't seem like that's what he said. I mean like at all!

Edit- I assume you meant Weiss? If you were referencing handicap you might be closer
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Right, but you didn't answer the question
    I was actually throwing that at handicapisme. I took his comment to mean "you wouldn't do shit (to me)" or whatever. Maybe my read is off. But it seems you took offense, both because you're a previous fat fucking internet super warrior and because you still are portraying those same sentiments even though you're now smaller.

Like how does it make you feel to know you tilted to the point of offering money for an address? You mad? Yeah, you definitely mad

Nope, actually found it funny because I was so fucked up I didn't even remember posting it. So when I read it I actually chuckled to myself at what a douchebag I was
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I was actually throwing that at handicapisme. I took his comment to mean "you wouldn't do shit (to me)" or whatever. Maybe my read is off. But it seems you took offense, both because you're a previous fat fucking internet super warrior and because you still are portraying those same sentiments even though you're now smaller.

Like how does it make you feel to know you tilted to the point of offering money for an address? You mad? Yeah, you definitely mad

Nope, actually found it funny because I was so fucked up I didn't even remember posting it. So when I read it I actually chuckled to myself at what a douchebag I was
    Good one Tyde/Bottomset..........
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information