Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vegaspokerradio ? really ? that is the best you can do?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

vegaspokerradio ? really ? that is the best you can do?

hey

i doned just readed the things about vegaspokerradio and all and i aint a bit happy - howd yall done comed uped wit this one i aint never knowed - i is real sad about this - i done thowt the team was headed in a good direction but now i done knowed the truth - vegaspokerradio will be pityful - so much terrybadawful in one group - damn guys - vegas1369? really? cant make a worse choice for forum mod - if a new person does not fit into his reality then he bashes them - vegas1369 is the single worst people i did ever meet at donkdown - he is the bottom - why would yall ruin everthing? i aint get it - i will never call in to vegaspokerradio - ever

drexel - i am ashamed of you for doing this

slim t

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

i doned just readed the things about vegaspokerradio and all and i aint a bit happy - howd yall done comed uped wit this one i aint never knowed - i is real sad about this - i done thowt the team was headed in a good direction but now i done knowed the truth - vegaspokerradio will be pityful - so much terrybadawful in one group - damn guys - vegas1369? really? cant make a worse choice for forum mod - if a new person does not fit into his reality then he bashes them - vegas1369 is the single worst people i did ever meet at donkdown - he is the bottom - why would yall ruin everthing? i aint get it - i will never call in to vegaspokerradio - ever

slim t
    As a poster, Slim makes a great radio guest.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    my english teacher would be proud

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    my english teacher would be proud
    It looks like perfectly articulated and pre-planned alliteration.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

slim t
    Sorry you feel that way, hopefully down the road you will feel differently.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It's odd Druff is splintering off his site to 3rd partys. He just got out of a triangularistic relationship which included Drexel.

Some people never learn. I thought Druff would be smarter after NWP/DD, but it is was it is.

Jasep calls the shots, obviously.

Jasep, please set up a forum on this site so members can submit radio topics.

Thanks.

Load Metric
    Vegas does Martha's cousin Bryan have any nude photos of you?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Vegas does Martha's cousin Bryan have any nude photos of you?
    haha pretty good, pretty good.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    Next up: Vegas1369PokerRadio.com

Load Metric

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The PHA View Post
    It's odd Druff is splintering off his site to 3rd partys. He just got out of a triangularistic relationship which included Drexel.

Some people never learn. I thought Druff would be smarter after NWP/DD, but it is was it is.

Thanks.

I'm confused by your statement. Druff isn't splintering off any part of his site to 3rd parties. Druff has repeatedly made it clear that he will always be the sole owner and administrator at PFA. Our main collaboration will be us doing a radio show together that will benefit both sites.

Also, after what I went through I would not be a part of any probject in "which someone else is calling the shots" I will never put my self in that position again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Thanks.

I'm confused by your statement. Druff isn't splintering off any part of his site to 3rd parties. Druff has repeatedly made it clear that he will always be the sole owner and administrator at PFA. Our main collaboration will be us doing a radio show together that will benefit both sites.

Also, after what I went through I would not be a part of any probject in "which someone else is calling the shots" I will never put my self in that position again.
    How anyone can not see just how awesome this is never listened to the good shows on DD/NWP.

:CANTWAIT

Load Metric

Thanks.
    This is a weird comment, Druff isn't splintering his site at all...

Also, I do not call the shots, it is a collaboration. Drexel, China, Vegas and I all have a voice, we have spent tons and tons of hours openly discussing each others thoughts and opinions, making decisions together and then executing those decisions...

We all have separate and overlapping experience and we are all reasonable and logical. It's a solid team of guys and we are working hard to deliver a good product.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Thanks.
    This is a weird comment, Druff isn't splintering his site at all...

Also, I do not call the shots, it is a collaboration. Drexel, China, Vegas and I all have a voice, we have spent tons and tons of hours openly discussing each others thoughts and opinions, making decisions together and then executing those decisions...

We all have separate and overlapping experience and we are all reasonable and logical. It's a solid team of guys and we are working hard to deliver a good product.
    you mr saks, are the karl rove of lame poker forums

congratulations on manipulating the situation to you your advantage

i have to agree with pha's assessment, as i am sure deep down druff is not happy with the situation, despite all his denials

Bronze
    Load Metric

Thanks.

That statement alone makes it clear to me there is already tension. I look at it like this: you were shitcanned at DD, tried to hook up at PFA, and went to your third option. Which is fine.

I don't trust you one bit. And I am a good judge of perspective. Remember when I called you out on that Cleatus scooter thread? Just like I said all along that muther fucker was a piece of shit. After a year of posts, who was right? Yes, ME.

Do not doubt me. Ever again.

Druff, there is a hungry hyena lurking in your back yard. Best to shut the gate.

Load Metric

That statement alone makes it clear to me there is already tension. I look at it like this: you were shitcanned at DD, tried to hook up at PFA, and went to your third option. Which is fine.

I don't trust you one bit. And I am a good judge of perspective. Remember when I called you out on that Cleatus scooter thread? Just like I said all along that muther fucker was a piece of shit. After a year of posts, who was right? Yes, ME.

Druff, there is a hungry hyena lurking in your back yard. Best to shut the gate.

I am trying hard to understand but I really have no idea what your post is implying. My statement in regards to Druff stating clearly that he wants full control of his site has no bearing on our project. I have mentioned before many times that Druff and I are best suited to do radio. He agrees. I have spoken with Druff very frequently in the past few weeks and I can affirm, as I am sure he would as well, that there is no tension between us. Donkdown has severely gone downhill and it is common sense that Druff has benefited from this in terms of traffic, but at the same time he understands that myself, Jasep, China or anyone for that matter has every right to start their own entity. None of this infringes on Druff whatsoever.

I posted here after I was "shit canned" from my $50 per 5 year job because I was told that I could no longer post on dd. I never tried to "hook up" at PFA. The only thing that has ever been discussed between Druff and I was at some point doing a show together that we both enjoyed doing and that the community had come to to love and expect. Druff will validate this, as well as state I made it clear to him before this site was up that I did not expect nor want any control over the site in any capacity.

In regards to the cleatus thread, again I have no clue what you mean when you say you "called me out on that". Its quite simple. I and other dd members had met Cleatus many times in Vegas. He was always friendly, cordial, and always offered to help the site in any way he could. He never asked anyone for a cent. He had his scooter stolen. He is on disability. I took it upon myself to start a thread (without him knowing about it) and those who wanted to donated small amounts of money, the cash was escrowed with Druff, and when Cleatus found a scooter he thought was a good deal, Druff sent me the money and it was paid for.

I may be naive in that you may just be a hater and are simply trolling me, but nonetheless I have given you an honest reply.
    Last edited by Drexel; 05-12-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Load Metric

What does Cleatus getting a scooter a couple of years ago have anything to do with this? Your logic does not make any sense and I don't ever see that stopping anytime soon. From your unneccesary trolling of Vwls and other asinine posts that you have made in the past we will all continue to doubt that you are a sane person.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    shout out to Jeth....I mean Slim T
    Name:  1238063536_1.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  36.8 KB

Nice to see Vegas(1369) gets top billing......will he participate in radio? that is my question

Bronze
    Load Metric

I am trying hard to understand but I really have no idea what your post is implying. My statement in regards to Druff stating clearly that he wants full control of his site has no bearing on our project. I have stated before many times that Druff and I are best suited to do radio. He agrees. I have spoken with Druff very frequently in the past few weeks and I can affirm, as I am sure he would as well, that there is no tension between us. Donkdown has severely gone downhill and it is common sense that Druff has benefited from this in terms of traffic, but at the same time he understands that myself, Jasep, China or anyone for that matter has every right to start there own entity. None of this infringes on Druff whatsoever.

I posted here after I was "shit canned" from my $50 per 5 year job because I was told that I could no longer post on dd. I never tried to "hook up" at PFA. The only thing that has ever been discussed between Druff and I was at some point doing a show together that we both enjoyed doing and that the community had to to love and expect. Druff will validate this, as well as state I made it clear to him before this site was up that I did not expect nor want any control over the site in any capacity.

In regards to the cleatus thread, again I have no clue what you mean when you say you "called me out on that". Its quite simple. I and other dd members had met Cleatus many times in Vegas. He was always friendly, cordial, and always offered to help the site in any way he could. He never asked anyone for a cent. He had his scooter stolen. He is on disability. I took it upon myself to start a thread (without him knowing about it) and those who wanted to donated small amounts of money, the cash was escrowed with Druff, and when Cleatus found a scooter he thought was a good deal, Druff sent me money and it was paid for.

I may be naive in that you may just be a hater and are simply trolling me, but nonetheless I have given you an honest reply.
    You are leeching right now. Basically you are weasling a radio show. Don't get me wrong, you are doing what you think needs to happen. But LOL, this is funny.

As far as Cleatus. that charity drive was a piece of shit. You wasted your time, only YOU agreed only today it was worthwhile. It was not. It was a piece of shit.

Load Metric

I am trying hard to understand but I really have no idea what your post is implying. My statement in regards to Druff stating clearly that he wants full control of his site has no bearing on our project. I have stated before many times that Druff and I are best suited to do radio. He agrees. I have spoken with Druff very frequently in the past few weeks and I can affirm, as I am sure he would as well, that there is no tension between us. Donkdown has severely gone downhill and it is common sense that Druff has benefited from this in terms of traffic, but at the same time he understands that myself, Jasep, China or anyone for that matter has every right to start there own entity. None of this infringes on Druff whatsoever.

I posted here after I was "shit canned" from my $50 per 5 year job because I was told that I could no longer post on dd. I never tried to "hook up" at PFA. The only thing that has ever been discussed between Druff and I was at some point doing a show together that we both enjoyed doing and that the community had to to love and expect. Druff will validate this, as well as state I made it clear to him before this site was up that I did not expect nor want any control over the site in any capacity.

In regards to the cleatus thread, again I have no clue what you mean when you say you "called me out on that". Its quite simple. I and other dd members had met Cleatus many times in Vegas. He was always friendly, cordial, and always offered to help the site in any way he could. He never asked anyone for a cent. He had his scooter stolen. He is on disability. I took it upon myself to start a thread (without him knowing about it) and those who wanted to donated small amounts of money, the cash was escrowed with Druff, and when Cleatus found a scooter he thought was a good deal, Druff sent me money and it was paid for.

You are leeching right now. Basically you are weasling a radio show. Don't get me wrong, you are doing what you think needs to happen. But LOL, this is funny.

As far as Cleatus. that charity drive was a piece of shit. You wasted your time, only YOU agreed only today it was worthwhile. It was not. It was a piece of shit.
    Ok, I won't waste anymore time engaging you. If I am truly missing some hidden compelling argument you are making, I am sure someone more articulate will be better suited to make me understand.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    LOL, once again, YOUR timeline is better than everyone elses. LOL at you do not want to waste time responding to a lowly member (even though you did).

You were fired from DD, shopped your lame ass "radio show" to PFA, and now a baller at a site I can't remember while typing.

LOL @ your "4 1/2 year" reference of leaving Jenny at the airport. You got that timeline terribly confused with another event.

Jenny hangs out with you because of one reason. You pay the bill.

Thread Information