Thread: vegaspokerradio ? really ? that is the best you can do?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

vegaspokerradio ? really ? that is the best you can do?

hey

i doned just readed the things about vegaspokerradio and all and i aint a bit happy - howd yall done comed uped wit this one i aint never knowed - i is real sad about this - i done thowt the team was headed in a good direction but now i done knowed the truth - vegaspokerradio will be pityful - so much terrybadawful in one group - damn guys - vegas1369? really? cant make a worse choice for forum mod - if a new person does not fit into his reality then he bashes them - vegas1369 is the single worst people i did ever meet at donkdown - he is the bottom - why would yall ruin everthing? i aint get it - i will never call in to vegaspokerradio - ever

drexel - i am ashamed of you for doing this

slim t

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

i doned just readed the things about vegaspokerradio and all and i aint a bit happy - howd yall done comed uped wit this one i aint never knowed - i is real sad about this - i done thowt the team was headed in a good direction but now i done knowed the truth - vegaspokerradio will be pityful - so much terrybadawful in one group - damn guys - vegas1369? really? cant make a worse choice for forum mod - if a new person does not fit into his reality then he bashes them - vegas1369 is the single worst people i did ever meet at donkdown - he is the bottom - why would yall ruin everthing? i aint get it - i will never call in to vegaspokerradio - ever

slim t
    As a poster, Slim makes a great radio guest.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    my english teacher would be proud

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    my english teacher would be proud
    It looks like perfectly articulated and pre-planned alliteration.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It's odd Druff is splintering off his site to 3rd partys. He just got out of a triangularistic relationship which included Drexel.

Some people never learn. I thought Druff would be smarter after NWP/DD, but it is was it is.

Jasep calls the shots, obviously.

Jasep, please set up a forum on this site so members can submit radio topics.

Thanks.

Load Metric
    Vegas does Martha's cousin Bryan have any nude photos of you?

Load Metric

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The PHA View Post
    It's odd Druff is splintering off his site to 3rd partys. He just got out of a triangularistic relationship which included Drexel.

Some people never learn. I thought Druff would be smarter after NWP/DD, but it is was it is.

Thanks.

I'm confused by your statement. Druff isn't splintering off any part of his site to 3rd parties. Druff has repeatedly made it clear that he will always be the sole owner and administrator at PFA. Our main collaboration will be us doing a radio show together that will benefit both sites.

Also, after what I went through I would not be a part of any probject in "which someone else is calling the shots" I will never put my self in that position again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The PHA View Post

Thanks.
    This is a weird comment, Druff isn't splintering his site at all...

Also, I do not call the shots, it is a collaboration. Drexel, China, Vegas and I all have a voice, we have spent tons and tons of hours openly discussing each others thoughts and opinions, making decisions together and then executing those decisions...

We all have separate and overlapping experience and we are all reasonable and logical. It's a solid team of guys and we are working hard to deliver a good product.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    hey

slim t
    Sorry you feel that way, hopefully down the road you will feel differently.

Thread Information